Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [ATOMIC SUIFUEL]Serbian girl bullies ricecels on a dating website,people laughs

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Fucking pathetic serbian slut bullies ricecels so fucking ragefuel tbh ricecels stay away
poor ricecels thought they had a chance with a white whore

Traktorijada 95'.

This is unsettling

The gentler sex

I would rope if I lived in the Balkans, mogging central tbh.

You have no idea :feelsseriously:
I have never seen such tall people than that of the Balkans. They legit make the Dutch look like manlets. Its terrifying. Last place ill ever go.

Slav men need to start beating their women more often.

just dont be slavic in slavlands bro! yeah sure lol

Girls are my sympathetic and wholesome bro

suicide fuel for eurasiantiger

Would love to watch that slut getting skinned alive (in gta5)

Holy fuck truest of cels

shit like this makes it hard for me to not want to see them beaten down :) jk ;))
the fact that she gets no hate for this is too much, im so glad that i will soon rot away neeting, taking so much tax money, HAHAHA!

fuck that whore tbh

also brutal slavpill, imagine living among foids like this
fuck that whore tbh

also brutal slavpill, imagine living among foids like this

Video isnt loading here

"You look like Ice age baby"

why are women allowed to speak...

I live in Balkan. Its infinite times worse irl :feelsseriously:
stay away from here!
my 6ft friend gets bullied for being too short and hes good looking but still khhv :feelsrope:

"I was bored so i decided to ruin someone life"

NATO should've bombed them harder back in the 90s.

When Belgrade becomes a staging post for the Chinese and Russian militaries in the upcoming world war, I hope ugly ricecel infantrymen forcibly penetrate her holes, just like Soviet troops did with German and EE foids back in the 40s.

@chadalwayswins @AsiaCel thoughts?
stay away from here!
my 6ft friend gets bullied for being too short and hes good looking but still khhv :feelsrope:

6ft is considered short in the Balkans?

stay away from here!
Which fucking part lmao?

When Belgrade becomes a staging post for the Chinese and Russian militaries in the upcoming world war, I hope ugly ricecel infantrymen forcibly penetrate her holes, just like Soviet troops did with German and EE foids back in the 40s.
That would be pretty gr8 m8.

That would be pretty gr8 m8.

I can't wait for some fireworks to happen. Putin or his successor will stage some a few coups in the Baltics and Southeastern Europe, the Russian military will fuck around for a while, and after a few weeks, NATO will come to its senses and give the Russians a good ass-kicking, which is when the Chinese will step in, also taking the opportunity to finally annex a few more pieces of Asia, including Taiwan.

Meanwhile, shareholders of Raytheon, Boeing, Thales, etc will just sit back and let the dividends roll in. Lifefuel for moneymaxxing investorcels.

This probably won't happen though. :feelscry:

Brutal as fuck

I can't wait for some fireworks to happen. Putin or his successor will stage some a few coups in the Baltics and Southeastern Europe, the Russian military will fuck around for a while, and after a few weeks, NATO will come to its senses and give the Russians a good ass-kicking, which is when the Chinese will step in, also taking the opportunity to finally annex a few more pieces of Asia, including Taiwan.

Meanwhile, shareholders of Raytheon, Boeing, Thales, etc will just sit back and let the dividends roll in. Lifefuel for moneymaxxing investorcels.

This probably won't happen though. :feelscry:

Lol at triggered ricecels lifefuel tbh

Slav men need to start beating their women more often.

:feelsgah:

I seriously fucking doubt someone is getting bullied for being 183 cm tall.

his friend might be one of those 5'9 low inhib PUA copers who deluded himself into thinking that he is 6'0

Had a look through her profile. She lives in China. But she only fucks Chang, obviously.

She’s also a generic “mean girl teehee”, think she’s cute and funny because she bullies people.

Also JFL at Serbia. Isn’t that some shitty ex-communist country in eastern Europe where they were slaughtering each other for 10 years and so we bombed them to shit?

Fucking pathetic serbian slut bullies ricecels so fucking ragefuel tbh ricecels stay away
poor ricecels thought they had a chance with a white whore

How you even stumble upon this shit?

So much empathy from the kind gender. Whores like this should be sold at cheap markets.

her roast game is weak tbh

Also JFL at Serbia. Isn’t that some shitty ex-communist country in eastern Europe where they were slaughtering each other for 10 years and so we bombed them to shit?
Yes
20200404 194840

his friend might be one of those 5'9 low inhib PUA copers who deluded himself into thinking that he is 6'0

Yeah JFL at the state of incels.co
Most guys here over exaggerated their problems just to be a part of this forum.
Everyone wants to be a truecel so badly here because the uglier you are the more respect you get here :feelskek: :feelsthink:

property of 6'3 thugmaxxers

btw that serbian "girl" is a trans girl not cis. she was senka chan on insta I think.

Serbian foids want a chad with blue eyes, not a black haired ethnic.

Would kick her on the curb and spit on her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back