Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [ATOMIC SUIFUEL]Serbian girl bullies ricecels on a dating website,people laughs

Imagine getting matches on Tinder, only to be bullied.

Had a look through her profile. She lives in China. But she only fucks Chang, obviously.
probably not tbh

lots of girls who live in asia, still only fuck Chads even though they are in short supply

I live in Balkan. Its infinite times worse irl :feelsseriously:
stay away from here!
my 6ft friend gets bullied for being too short and hes good looking but still khhv :feelsrope:
u gotaa be 6'5 and own a mercedes to have a chance

I can't wait for some fireworks to happen. Putin or his successor will stage some a few coups in the Baltics and Southeastern Europe, the Russian military will fuck around for a while, and after a few weeks, NATO will come to its senses and give the Russians a good ass-kicking, which is when the Chinese will step in, also taking the opportunity to finally annex a few more pieces of Asia, including Taiwan.

Nah, Putin will never do something like this - he is too cautious with his far foreign affairs while former soviet republics are not taken back(Kazakhstan, Ukraine, etc).

NATO will come to its senses and give the Russians a good ass-kicking

Feels like a "B" Hollywood movie tbh.

On one hand this is good, because it blackpills them which can help in the future.

Nah, Putin will never do something like this - he is too cautious with his far foreign affairs while former soviet republics are not taken back(Kazakhstan, Ukraine, etc).

Feels like a "B" Hollywood movie tbh.

The wet dream of a 1970s defense contractor

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back