Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Atomic RopeFuel] SOMEONE explain how this is POSSIBLE

How am I mean?
Sure this girls is ugly and repulsive and will face difficulties in life.
But she gets to experience love and acceptance just because she is a female.
Meanwhile I get to rot in suicical loneliness my entire life just because I'm a below average male...
FK this life

Yeah I don't think he's with her because he has to, remember that men can fall in love with personality, women cannot.

no. I genuinely do feel bad for young ugly girls. I'm always nice to them. I don't care if they've been gang banged by a whole football team. this only applies to young ugly girls cause they have a shitty life ahead of them. they'll always look up to Stacy and they'll know that they will never be the girl their boyfriend shows off and is proud to take out. she'll never be part of an instagram travel couple.. they're also generally nicer to me, but Stacies aren't exactly mean. young ugly girls have it pretty bad, though not as bad as male incels. they'll eventually get betabuxxed. idk, I can't help but think that they're not a part of any problem. just sad about the hand they were dealt in a world where its mandatory to have a 50,000ng/dl serum estrogen looking face and ass.

It's every girls dream to grow up to be instagram hoe. Something these girls can never be.

Pussy smv >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Male face smv