Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Atheism Is The Ultimate Blackpill

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Atheism is the ultimate blackpill of all. The fact that you only get one shot at existence in life and that is it. Once you die,your gone forever. Unconscious for eternity. Hardest blackpill I've ever had to swallow. That you are just a living organism,only job is to survive and reproduce. They is no true meaning to Life. You give life your own meaning.

But tbh,this nihilistic view point has its perks ngl.

Your are more low inhib

You don't take life and loved ones for granted

More motivated to reach your dreams and goals sooner.

Whereas when your religious

Less responsible (god will make it happen
Take life for granted
Less freedom and have to abide by the religious rules.
Scared of something non existent (God)

What was the toughest blackpill you had to swallow?

The fact that this is it, and that you'll probably just be a rotter for like 10 to 40 years if you don't rope before that is the real blackpill. At least with religion coping you might think you'd be reborn as Chad or something but nah, you just got your one shot at existence to suffer with scarcity while others live with abundance, and there's no escaping this, it will be this way for 40 years if you don't rope.

You don't have to worship individuals to be considered religious. Death is beautiful the way it is, even if there's "nothing" after it.
Once you die,your gone forever.
I'm not, I come back to nature :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

atheism makes no sense

Atheism is what retarded commies believe in. And those who invented communism are satanic.

Atheism is what retarded commies believe in. And those who invented communism are satanic.
Satanism is absolutely fucking based, have you even read about it? If you believe in christianity you are beyond retarded.

true, i hate those atheists for being idealistic and stupid, talking about carl sagan and his fag books, trying to hide the dark truth about reality
and the implications of the non-existence of god:

a universe that was not created by any benevolent being implies that there is no divine justice, there is no reward for suffering, life is painful and meaningless , and there's no reason to go on

This is especially true in the case of incels, because we have no spiritual or earthly reasons to continue living.

Last edited:
Satanism is absolutely fucking based, have you even read about it? If you believe in christianity you are beyond retarded.

"Satanism is based"....Why i even answer another braindead kid with an anime avi ? Those who run this world are satanists, thats why its a shithole now. Im agnostic, and i bet you retarded kid know what this is.

Atheism is the ultimate blackpill of all. The fact that you only get one shot at existence in life and that is it. Once you die,your gone forever. Unconscious for eternity. Hardest blackpill I've ever had to swallow. That you are just a living organism,only job is to survive and reproduce. They is no true meaning to Life. You give life your own meaning.

But tbh,this nihilistic view point has its perks ngl.

Your are more low inhib

You don't take life and loved ones for granted

More motivated to reach your dreams and goals sooner.

Whereas when your religious

Less responsible (god will make it happen
Take life for granted
Less freedom and have to abide by the religious rules.
Scared of something non existent (God)

What was the toughest blackpill you had to swallow?
i prefer to believe in god again,

Well I'm an Evangelical Protestant Christian myself, I like to think God gives me and other less Fortunate people a Perfect Happy Existence in Heaven and the New Earth when we ultimately pass away.

"Satanism is based"....Why i even answer another braindead kid with an anime avi ? Those who run this world are satanists, thats why its a shithole now. Im agnostic, and i bet you retarded kid know what this is.
Lol your answer is seriously: "Why even answer". Anyone who believes in anything other than satanism is actually braindead. Satanism represents the atheist/rational view of the world. Christians should be hung like niggers were in the Jim Crow era.

Lol your answer is seriously: "Why even answer". Anyone who believes in anything other than satanism is actually braindead. Satanism represents the atheist/rational view of the world. Christians should be hung like niggers were in the Jim Crow era.
satanism is a foid worshiping, homosexual "religion" that worships eve as overthrowing the "patriarchy" of god.
it believes women are the creators and men are the destroyers, and many of their rituals are homosexual acts of degeneracy.
i do agree with you that satanism represents the atheist (normative) point of view.
satanists are in full support of faggotry, trannies, and abortion.

satanism is a foid worshiping, homosexual "religion" that worships eve as overthrowing the "patriarchy" of god.
it believes women are the creators and men are the destroyers, and many of their rituals are homosexual acts of degeneracy.
i do agree with you that satanism represents the atheist (normative) point of view.
satanists are in full support of faggortry, trannies, and abortion.
I have never read about this degeneracy anywhere. Please show me it, if its even exists.

Ok, youre like 14. Sick of those high school kids who know shit about the world.
I have never read about this degeneracy anywhere. Please show me it, if its even exists.
Youre the perfect example of degeneracy, kid.

aren't you a satanist?
or are you just doing it to be edgy?
you should know all about it.
every satanist poster here has been a cuck rallying in support for women's rights and abortion.
see @Darkenzo.

faggotry
more faggotry

Ok, youre like 14. Sick of those high school kids who know shit about the world.

Youre the perfect example of degeneracy, kid.
Ok faggot, I'm 22, how old are you?
Of course I'm a degenerate, everyone on this site is.

Most religions are Foid and Chad worship, that's what makes them so cucked. I won't praise a God I own both my life and death :feelsjuice:

Most religions are Foid and Chad worship, that's what makes them so cucked
christianity says wives must obey their husbands.
satanism says women are superior to men and should have free reign to do whatever they want.
the gynocratic world supports satanism and disdains christianity.

christianity says wives must obey their husbands.
satanism says women are superior to men and should have free reign to do whatever they want.
the gynocratic world supports satanism and disdains christianity.
Fuck both Christ and Satan, I own them nothing :feelsjuice:

100% - Permaban
Youre too retarded to be 22. I hope Satan takes your ass virginity, kid.
Haha you are too scared to even say your age! At least my balls are big enough to tell my age, even if you don't believe me. And I ain't even a virgin, unlike you propably.

Haha you are too scared to even say your age! At least my balls are big enough to tell my age, even if you don't believe me. And I ain't even a virgin, unlike you propably.
bye

Lol what a retarded kid. Satan mustve already taken care of his anus.

fine, but putting religions in order of cuckness, surely satanism is at the bottom (most cucked)
It's the same mythology after all. Npcs need religion, I follow my own ideas.
When you take the pill you shift off from what you're teached, I like to think the same about religion. I even question the blackpill all the time, I won't take everything said here as the truth.

It's the same mythology after all. Npcs need religion, I follow my own ideas.
When you take the pill you shift off from what you're teached, I like to think the same about religion. I even question the blackpill all the time, I won't take everything said here as the truth.
but most people need a ready-made moral system to adopt.
foids follow the beliefs of the majority.
in that case, widespread atheism/satanism isn't good; that's what's causing a lot of the degeneracy we see in the west today.

but most people need a ready-made moral system to adopt.
That happens even with users here. Most of them follow a system, and if you question it you get called a moralfag. I'm a moralfag, I don't need religion for it. I'm against violence in general, and It seems I should call myself a cuck for it. I know most of them joke about it but you know how it is. There is so much degeneration even here, but as long as it is le based!!!! is fine. I won't even follow the system here, that's how I am. The blackpill becomes our common religion, it starts consuming us. Sometimes you need to take a break and question it. I'd say I consider myself more "whitepilled" than anything and because of it I'd get called a coper by some sheeps

Last edited:
Of course I'm a degenerate, everyone on this site is.
High iq. We are very attached to the internet which is degeneration. All of this about being an incel is mainstream nowadays so even normies know about it, but this forum is not yet at least. The fact you get to discover this somewhat obscure place means you're a bit far gone, this is true especially for older users.
I consider most normies healthier than me and I accept it. Inceldom makes you a degenerate so I can't be blamed. I have to try to heal myself, not from the blackpill, but from years of constant cheap gratification. Our copes destroy us tbh because we can't get many of the natural and healthy ones which are less damaging, particularly sex but also friendships and companion.

Last edited:
Psychopath7 , with all due respect, I'm a Christian, do you really think I should be hung ? See my other comment , what do you think

Internet Atheism used to be kind of cool back then about science and shit now it’s just degenerates justifying their behavior and woke shit.
Fuck you Satanic temple

Hmm sounds like what elites could possibly believe in. I wouldn't be surprised if elites were not Jewish at all. And actually believed in Satan. Infact that's what I assumed until I entered this forum.

Psychopath7 , with all due respect, I'm a Christian, do you really think I should be hung ? See my other comment , what do you think
He would say yes. Some users here have no chill. Welcome to "based" culture jfl

Hmm sounds like what elites could possibly believe in. I wouldn't be surprised if elites were not Jewish at all. And actually believed in Satan. Infact that's what I assumed until I entered this forum.
they spreading satanism, remain jewish

Athiesm really makes no sense. The scientific elite literally say the universe had a beginning

Everything single answer to the cause is literally a logical impossibility except for a all powerful Creator, its no wonder Humans intrinsically call out for God when in trouble

Athiesm really makes no sense. The scientific elite literally say the universe had a beginning

Everything single answer to the cause is literally a logical impossibility except for a all powerful Creator, its no wonder Humans intrinsically call out for God when in trouble
true but tbh I would prefer that there is no afterlife. this life sucks, why would the afterlife be any different?

Incels shouldn’t give a fuck if god is real or not.

The only thing you need to understand is that the destruction of religion in the west unleash upon you :

feminism that means :
woman entering the workforce ( biggest catastrophe by far )
- mass divorce
-criminalization of prostitution
- women dressing with barely anything outside and shaking their behind in the club
-strip any authority you had over them

You can go ahead and continue….

I believe there is a god. I also believe that I'm insignificant to him. I don't buy the corny ass big bang theory lol. Complex beings evolved from fucking bacteria? :feelshaha: lol how fucking stupid.

However, i quit praying once i realized how the most sinful, selfish, hedonistic and proud people i know tend to live the happiest, most bountiful lives whereas I'm left to struggle and scrap every day of my existence. I do believe that I'm either cursed or just unlucky + not significant enough to deserve blessings. If I'm invisible to foids and chads, then i must also be invisible to the god that blessed them.

This is my reasoning after a couple decades of psychological and emotional suffering

The fact that this is it, and that you'll probably just be a rotter for like 10 to 40 years if you don't rope before that is the real blackpill. At least with religion coping you might think you'd be reborn as Chad or something but nah, you just got your one shot at existence to suffer with scarcity while others live with abundance, and there's no escaping this, it will be this way for 40 years if you don't rope.
29F44C49 C69A 4A50 B7AC F8175036F66B

Well I'm an Evangelical Protestant Christian myself, I like to think God gives me and other less Fortunate people a Perfect Happy Existence in Heaven and the New Earth when we ultimately pass away.
I can't tell if you actually believe in that or not, but id rather not list then have Gods afterlife. I never asked to be in this heartless world. I sure as hell didn't ask for an invitation to be on some commune in the sky