Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Abortion as Satanic ritual.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
recently i rewatched "the conjuring" and "the conjuring 2" in preparation for watching "the conjuring 3: the devil made me do it."
this quote from the original movie stood out to me:

CAROLYN: ...How could a mother kill her own child?
LORRAINE: It was never a child to her -- she just used her God-given gift as the ultimate offense against Him. Witches believe it elevates their status in the eyes of Satan.

abortionists curry favor with satan and raises their standing with him by giving up god's most precious gift. (child)

Abortion

please add any further information about abortion as satanic ritual if you have it available.
i myself will add more as i find it.

Last edited:
I’m anti abortion but jfl at “satanic”

There is something evil about it

I’m anti abortion but jfl at “satanic”
not saying that they're consciously satan worshipers.
but that satanism is a "secular religion" with no belief in deities and can be unconsciously adhered to.
atheists often follow its precepts to a T without knowing about it.
satanism is promoted through secular media for those who are quesy about the idea of a human soul.
killing one's own child is literally one of the most heinous crimes imaginable; how can it fail to be a powerful satanic rite?

not saying that they're consciously satan worshipers.
but that satanism is a "secular religion" with no belief in deities and can be unconsciously adhered to.
atheists often follow its precepts to a T without knowing about it.
satanism is promoted through secular media for those who are quesy about the idea of a human soul.
killing one's own child is literally one of the most heinous crimes imaginable; how can it fail to be a powerful satanic rite?
When you’ve transcended the dichotomy of god/devil, black and white polarization by dharmamaxxing, these things won’t really affect u like that

abortionists curry favor with satan and raises their standing with him by giving up god's most precious gift. (child)
focus on abortion-as-satanism is mainly to distract people from realizing rabbinism is satanism

focus on abortion-as-satanism is mainly to distract people from realizing rabbinism is satanism
correct. there's no difference between the two.
abortion as satanism is saying the same thing with a different focus on a micro level.

Ritual

Abortion is a modern form of child sacrifice. The Satanic Temple with their ‘abortion ritual’ is making it very difficult for your average abortion supporter to circumvent this fact. That is not to say every woman seeking or getting an abortion is satanic, but rather, that we must be aware of the more sinister philosophies that underpin the pro-abortion agenda.
The Satanic Temple says that their abortion ritual is a destruction ritual which will provide ‘'spiritual comfort’' to a woman getting an abortion. The destruction ritual consists of the mother saying the third and fifth tenet aloud right before she takes the abortion pill or undergoes a surgical abortion. Once the abortion is complete, the mother of the now dead daughter or son must recite to herself the following personal affirmation, ‘'By my body, my blood; by my will it is done’'.
The Satanic Temple is also hosting a raffle to raise money for their pro-abortion agenda, those who donate $200 will be entered to win the "grand prize," a free abortion up to $2,500 toward a late-term termination.
-- Aberdeen Life Ethics Society.

Last edited:
When you’ve transcended the dichotomy of god/devil, black and white polarization by dharmamaxxing, these things won’t really affect u like that
"these things"

won't affect u "like that"

what are you talking about?

There is something evil about it
murdering innocent babies and giving foids freedom to fuck everyone and everything without consequences is evil? oh my who would have guessed?:feelsdevil:

rabbinism is judaism, no?
it's the most popular form of judaism, the vast VAST majority of modern Jewry are the rabbinists who displaced other jewish sects.

There is a negligible minority of non-rabbinic jews around in the world I'm basically being polite about.

For comparison, I'll tell you the 2017 tallies of Samaritans: 415 in israel, 381 in Gerizim, so a total of 796 people, under eight hundred.

Karaite jews are a bit more significant: 40k in israel, 1k in US, 1200 in ukraine, so basically 42,200 total. Add the 796 and we have 42,996 non-Rabbinic Jews

For simplicity's sake, let's round that up to 50k since four years went by so maybe they grew slightly (more likely they shrank, Rabbinists wipe them out)

There is supposedly a population of 14.6–17.8 million jews in the world, so if I divide 50,000 by 15 million I get 0.00333333333

Or in other words, only ⅓ % (1 in 300) is non-Rabbinite.

So even though it's Rabbinicism and not Karaism/Samaritanism which is responsible for the world's degeneracy, unfortunately as fellow Jews the K/S get lumped in with them.

I am trying to acknowledge these differences because it combats the idea that we are biased/racist about this: it's about the religious and cultural practices of Rabbinicism, not bias against Jewery or Semitics in general.

it's the most popular form of judaism, the vast VAST majority of modern Jewry are the rabbinists who displaced other jewish sects.

There is a negligible minority of non-rabbinic jews around in the world I'm basically being polite about.

For comparison, I'll tell you the 2017 tallies of Samaritans: 415 in israel, 381 in Gerizim, so a total of 796 people, under eight hundred.

Karaite jews are a bit more significant: 40k in israel, 1k in US, 1200 in ukraine, so basically 42,200 total. Add the 796 and we have 42,996 non-Rabbinic Jews

For simplicity's sake, let's round that up to 50k since four years went by so maybe they grew slightly (more likely they shrank, Rabbinists wipe them out)

There is supposedly a population of 14.6–17.8 million jews in the world, so if I divide 50,000 by 15 million I get 0.00333333333

Or in other words, only ⅓ % (1 in 300) is non-Rabbinite.

So even though it's Rabbinicism and not Karaism/Samaritanism which is responsible for the world's degeneracy, unfortunately as fellow Jews the K/S get lumped in with them.

I am trying to acknowledge these differences because it combats the idea that we are biased/racist about this: it's about the religious and cultural practices of Rabbinicism, not bias against Jewery or Semitics in general.
Are you kike? You seem to know a lot about kikes.

"these things"

won't affect u "like that"

what are you talking about?
:feelsseriously:Always one smartasscel, i c… These things meaning being overly concerned about worldly shit happenings, and like that meaning the way his writing came across. Happy now, nigger?:feelsUgh:

:feelsseriously:Always one smartasscel, i c… These things meaning being overly concerned about worldly shit happenings, and like that meaning the way his writing came across. Happy now, nigger?:feelsUgh:
jfl, i asked a question and it's "smartass"?

everyone is concerned about worldly things.
if you reached enlightenment, why post on this site?

everyone is concerned about worldly things.
if you reached enlightenment, why post on this site?
I do what I want, and in case u havent notice, not much effort even goes into most things i post:feelsjuice:

I do what I want, and in case u havent notice, not much effort even goes into most things i post:feelsjuice:
i can't stop being disgusted by abortion; it's too evil.

i can't stop being disgusted by abortion; it's too evil.
I can agree on being anti abortion because I believe actions carry consequences, & they should lie in the bed of their own making

Are you kike? You seem to know a lot about kikes.
not a kike, only got kiked by the kike ritual

I wanted to know when they started doing this and that's how I learned more, mostly reading wikipedia and it's sources

Last edited:
recently i rewatched "the conjuring" and "the conjuring 2" in preparation for watching "the conjuring 3: the devil made me do it."
this quote from the original movie stood out to me:

CAROLYN: ...How could a mother kill her own child?
LORRAINE: It was never a child to her -- she just used her God-given gift as the ultimate offense against Him. Witches believe it elevates their status in the eyes of Satan.

View attachment 453927

please add any further information about abortion as satanic ritual if you have it available.
i myself will add more as i find it.

This is correct. Though most evildoers except at the very top arent aware of the occult forces playing them.

When lured into sin, these sinner will automatically start luring others into sin as seeing the light in others and the surroundings hurts them. The light makes them jealous and realize their own pathetic filthy nature. So they must destroy the light in others so it wont hurt them. This light is also consumed for power trips.

There are many more mechanisms to elaborate on but a core message in this is knowing that Satan doesnt have a human army he commands on earth. People do all his work themselves. He doesnt need to put in much effort.

Satans presence is like wifi waves or radiation. You cant see it but its everywhere around you permeating near every part of samsara.

These so called occultist are generally delusional fools who think Satan will help them or will not devour them in hell. They think their buttlicking will help them. Nah so much to feast in their suffering once they find out theres no reward for them and their loyalty and devotion meant nothing to him. They threw their soul away for nothing. Satan is a masterful troll laughing at the fools who think they are so smart. Look in the eyes of edgemasters getting life without parole or deathsentence. They realise they been fooled. But they did it all by themselves. How much they beat themselves up in the prisoncell knowing theyve wasted it all and theres no going back. When reality sets in suddently its not so fun and awesome anymore. Thats nothing compared to hell they will end up in. But thats Satan. Deceiving you until the maximum pain can be inflicted by opening the curtains of the spiel and reality knocks. The facade falls but the pain is real. The longer you partake in darkness the longer you postpone the inevitable. But for the time youre still freefalling. Youre so scared of the fall you desperately try to freefall more in the seemingly bottomless pit as you atleast wont have to hit the bottom at that moment and endure the arduous climb up . You make the end result knowingly worse but the short term reward is not breaking your bones right now. Once people have fallen to far that the climb back is seemingly impossible they think its better to might aswell continue falling forever. Needing to inflict evil forever.

However all this knowledge is not that relevant regarding becoming free of suffering. That way is the Eight Fold Path.

Last edited:
When lured into sin, these sinner will automatically start luring others into sin as seeing the light in others and the surroundings hurts them. The light makes them jealous and realize their own pathetic filthy nature. So they must destroy the light in others so it wont hurt them. This light is also consumed for power trips.
also why sluts infect virgins out of jealousy of high SMV and turn them into sluts.
satanism is a secular religion that doesn't require a literal satan, only that women give in to their natures and men accommodate them.