Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Satanism is going mainstream.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★

Journalism is shit nowadays.

Look at this paragraph:

Watching the rapper twerk atop a swole zaddy Satan in the video is redolent with symbolism: as Lil Nas X put it in a press release, it was intended as a nod to homophobes who accuse gay people of going to hell, with the dethroning of Satan as a means of “dismantling the throne of judgment and punishment that has kept many of us from embracing our true selves out of fear.” (It also appears to be a fuck you to those on the far right who accused Lil Nas X of Satanism back in 2019.) Mostly, however, it’s just badass.

WTF is this paragraph? Read how retarded the first sentence sounds. This isn't any kind of good English and it certainly isn't journalism.
And it sure is "badass" to be a Satanist and support abortion (ritual sacrifice) and worship women and participate in gay sex and orgies and cannibalism.

The video has received widespread acclaim on social media for its sumptuous, provocative imagery, as well as the expected condemnation from those on the right accusing Lil Nas X of indoctrinating innocent children into becoming….lap dancers? Classics scholars? Wig enthusiasts?

They are indoctrinating children into becoming trannies, fags, and whores.

Founded in 1966 by Anton LaVey, the Church of Satan does not actually believe in a Christian version of Satan or worship Satan as a deity. Rather, the Church of Satan is more humanistically centered, with members referring to the organization as “the world’s first carnal religion.” “Basically we worship ourselves. We refer to ourselves as I-theists,” says Harris. “We see ourselves as our own god.”

The (((media))) is now outright promoting Satanism as a "humanistic" religion.
Remember how even 20 years ago, everyone was rightly disgusted by this "religion" and how that daycare center was worshiping Satan and raping toddlers? People didn't really like this kind of thing back then.
"Moral panic" is another term they like to use to discredit good things that keep degeneracy under control.

anton lavey was alpha as fuk

anton lavey was alpha as fuk
maybe he was a good grifter but soys and foids follow his writings without knowing they are doing so, calling themselves "atheists" when in reality they are satanists.

i'm sick and tired of all the closet satanists on this forum, btw. you can all go to hell and actually get raped by demons for all i care.

maybe he was a good grifter but soys and foids follow his writings without knowing they are doing so, calling themselves "atheists" when in reality they are satanists.

he led a pretty interesting life. He was in the circus for a while and after founding satanism basically had orgies all day. Not that I would want to live my life that way

he led a pretty interesting life. He was in the circus for a while and after founding satanism basically had orgies all day. Not that I would want to live my life that way
yeah, leaders are interesting men in general.
he said what weak men and foids were thinking at the time and took advantage of it to fulfill his sexual appetite.
but now satanism in the guise of atheism is a big problem.

they are trying to make satanism mainstream because the ideology goes hand in hand in wanting women to have sexual freedom, trannyism, and weakeningcof moral values.
maybe it actually is the end times.
anyways, it accords nicely with how the elite love this kind of homosexuality and abortion, etc.
when times are bad, people believe bad things are good and vice versa.

it's a weakness to not strictly control your base impulses, but satanism conveniently turns that weakness into a "strength."
with this idelogoy, women are suddenly strong and not weak, everything is backwards.

i'm sick and tired of all the closet satanists on this forum, btw. you can all go to hell and actually get raped by demons for all i care.
it's not unexpected to see jews and atheists working with satan,but it's amazing to see closet satanism in this forum.living in clown world is brutal.

it's not unexpected to see jews and atheists working with satan,but it's amazing to see closet satanism in this forum.living in clown world is brutal.
watch out for users who say they want to participate in the degeneracy of the world and those who support abortion.

yeah, leaders are interesting men in general.
he said what weak men and foids were thinking at the time and took advantage of it to fulfill his sexual appetite.
but now satanism in the guise of atheism is a big problem.

they are trying to make satanism mainstream because the ideology goes hand in hand in wanting women to have sexual freedom, trannyism, and weakeningcof moral values.
maybe it actually is the end times.
anyways, it accords nicely with how the elite love this kind of homosexuality and abortion, etc.
when times are bad, people believe bad things are good and vice versa.

it's a weakness to not strictly control your base impulses, but satanism conveniently turns that weakness into a "strength."
with this idelogoy, women are suddenly strong and not weak, everything is backwards.

Time to read revelations bro. I wonder how much longer western soycieties will be able to make it before collapse. Pre-nuclear days, some other country would smell weakness and invade such a degenerate place. But nowadays, I can see it festering for 30-100 years before crumbling roman empire style

Time to read revelations bro. I wonder how much longer western soycieties will be able to make it before collapse. Pre-nuclear days, some other country would smell weakness and invade such a degenerate place. But nowadays, I can see it festering for 30-100 years before crumbling roman empire style
same, but as long as revelations isn't literal and just symbolic, civilization will rise again, but it will be way too late for us.

watch out for users who say they want to participate in the degeneracy of the world and those who support abortion.
most people in this forum are just degenerates.It amazes me that these same guys who fully admit to themselves that if they were chad,they would just be huge degenerates,and would bully everyone(including incels) to satisfy themselves,also post and complain about how the world is evil,how normies are evil,how they would never do x thing etc etc.

there are so many hyprocrites here who don't even realize they are hyprocrites.they have no issue fucking other people over(and sometimes they even gladly tell you all the times they fucker over someone,those someones sometimes being incels),but then complain if someone fucks them over.i just want out of this nightmare.

They are indoctrinating children into becoming trannies, fags, and whores.
Jfl at being a soyfag whiteknighting for teen whores. "Don't try to fuck teen rosties if you're a non chad over 18." :soy:

most people in this forum are just degenerates.It amazes me that these same guys who fully admit to themselves that if they were chad,they would just be huge degenerates,and would bully everyone(including incels) to satisfy themselves,also post and complain about how the world is evil,how normies are evil,how they would never do x thing etc etc.

there are so many hyprocrites here who don't even realize they are hyprocrites.they have no issue fucking other people over(and sometimes they even gladly tell you all the times they fucker over someone,those someones sometimes being incels),but then complain if someone fucks them over.i just want out of this nightmare.
yeah, doesn't make sense. some users don't believe it when i claim that i wouldn't fuck over my best friend or family for a foid. that's how weak their principles are.
Jfl at being a soyfag whiteknighting for teen whores. "Don't try to fuck teen rosties if you're a non chad over 18." :soy:
yep, and at the time worshiping middle-aged whores and this gay singer who made a music video twerking on satan. so brave to be going along with what's acceptable in the mainstream.try being a fag when gay people like hart crane roped all the time at a similar rate to trannies today. at that time, they would be "homophobic" since it wasn't accepted. now, what's actually degenerate is praised, what's good is called degenerate.

Last edited:
yep, and at the time worshiping middle-aged whores and this gay singer who literally made a music video twerking on satan. so brave to be going along with what's acceptable in the mainstream. maybe try being a fag when gay people like hart crane roped all the time at a similar rate to trannies today. at that time, they would be "homophobic" since it wasn't accepted. now, what's actually degenerate is praised, what's good is called degenerate.
We live in opposite world now. Part of Satanism is making everything backwards. Satanist faggots control almost everything, uncucked men uniting is the only way to get rid of them.

jfl at Satanists who see a picture of Baphomet and go "that's my super 3dgy de1ty guise I'm sooper srs"

We live in opposite world now. Part of Satanism is making everything backwards. Satanist faggots control almost everything, uncucked men uniting is the only way to get rid of them.
which is the opposite of accelerationism.
we need to get rid of this "progress" but the way to do that is not keep making things more and more backwards until we are so fucked there is no hope but to change things.
uncucked men need to unite but too many just want to wait it out until shit becomes unbearable.
don't fight for chad's children, instead fight for yourself and reverse this bs.

i wonder who's behind this

Middle East Logo GIF by xponentialdesign

Based

which is the opposite of accelerationism.
we need to get rid of this "progress" but the way to do that is not keep making things more and more backwards until we are so fucked there is no hope but to change things.
uncucked men need to unite but too many just want to wait it out until shit becomes unbearable.
don't fight for chad's children, instead fight for yourself and reverse this bs.
Jfl at those lazy minded controlled cucks. Sitting back and waiting never helped anything, anyone who says that had Satanists shit in their heads.

Jfl at those lazy mind controlled cucks. Sitting back and waiting never helped anything, anyone who says that had Satanists shit in their heads.
it's crazy how synonymous satanism is with judaism in its current, modern form and "atheism."
foids who are proud of being atheist just want to murder thier babies, fuck chads, do orgies, and cry rape and be worshiped as creators while destroying civilization, all precepts satanists believe in.
paradoxically, they believe in the "natural," as in letting foids who whatever the fuck they want (but not men) but are overly entrenched in nonsensical symbology that reverses civilization-stabilizing elements into "patriarchal" oppression as God in the garden of eden.
and because of the subversive power of (((media))), people who are unaware that they are practicing satanism are drawn into it. when will it be revealed that this was the plan all along? you can see it already happening with media trying to get the public in good graces with satanism and its "humanistic" precepts, as in this article.
it's clear that trannies are demonic beings in appearance (completely "wrong" to our senses) and foids are physical manifestations of lies against God (with their makeup and Satanic tattoos). we're only a step away from people "waking up" and saying maybe satanism is truly "badass" and actually adopting these evil symbols as symbols of good.

You are right pretty much all media is a joke now and reminds you more of celebrity gossip trash than actual news.

In other words incels are just people like anyone else.

Jfl at those lazy minded controlled cucks. Sitting back and waiting never helped anything, anyone who says that had Satanists shit in their heads.
Not just sitting back and waiting but actively trying to assist in making things worse. There is no "poolside" here. Unless you are rich enough to have your own private island, when society goes down everyone goes down with it. You will be forced to participate in the decline.

Not just sitting back and waiting but actively trying to assist in making things worse. There is no "poolside" here. Unless you are rich enough to have your own private island, when society goes down everyone goes down with it. You will be forced to participate in the decline.
yeah, you'll be doing things against the very core of your moral fiber if you participate in accelerationism.
that's why we have to fight against the tide, though it is overwhelming and strong.
but not to the extent that you get arrested for it.

Last edited:
Are you religious?
no, but christianity makes sense as a way to keep society stable and civilization from becoming a hellscape.

yeah, you'll be doing things against the very fiber of your moral core if you participate in accelerationism.
It's just cutting off your nose to spite your face. It's understandable some guys are just going to ldar or lay low but actively fueling your demise makes no sense. It's like another form of woke insanity.
that's why we have to fight against the tide, though it is overwhelming and strong.
Not much you can to do to fight against the tide when normies go along to get along and media and tech companies largely shape the narrative that people follow despite proclaiming to no longer trust the media.

Not much you can to do to fight against the tide when normies go along to get along and media and tech companies largely shape the narrative that people follow despite proclaiming to no longer trust the media.
the information needs to be out there.
if free speech exists we have to exercise it and spread the truth.

Time for some satanic panic!

the information needs to be out there.
if free speech exists we have to exercise it and spread the truth.
tbh no use in free speech if you don't exercise it. Although free speech doesn't exist anymore when the concept of hate speech and legal consequences for certain speech exists.

tbh no use in free speech if you don't exercise it. Although free speech doesn't exist anymore when the concept of hate speech and legal consequences for certain speech exists.
yeah, true. if civilization recovers though, we will be right in posterity.

foids who are proud of being atheist just want to murder thier babies, fuck chads, do orgies, and cry rape and be worshiped as creators while destroying civilization, all precepts satanists believe in.
paradoxically, they believe in the "natural," as in letting foids who whatever the fuck they want (but not men) but are overly entrenched in nonsensical symbology that reverses civilization-stabilizing elements into "patriarchal" oppression as God in the garden of eden.
That shit would never have happened before the satanists were in control. Giving foids power to do these things, and taking away power from non chad men is exactly what the devil would've done to mess things up.
If they're not rich or chads then they're probably rosties if they advocate doing that.
Do it even if you can get arrested, they can't arrest us all if we have large numbers, like blm and antifa. Almost everything uncucked is illegal, so we have to be ready to break their satanic cucked laws.

yeah, true. if civilization recovers though, we will be right in posterity.
No reason to care about being right. You can be right about some things but no use if you can't do anything about them. But more reason to care that things don't get worse, like they did with 2017 #metoo and 2020 with coronavirus and waves of deplatforming.

If they're not rich or chads then they're probably rosties if they advocate doing that.
If they're not rich or chads and they advocate that then they are essentially just trolls.

That shit would never have happened before the satanists were in control. Giving foids power to do these things, and taking away power from non chad men is exactly what the devil would've done to mess things up.
but keeping in mind that the devil isn't necessary real but he might as well be.
Even if you can get arrested, if we have large numbers they can't arrest us all, like blm and antifa. Almost everything uncucked is illegal, so we have to be ready to break their satanic cucked laws.
i was more thinking don't be a martyr like nathan larson was.

No reason to care about being right. You can be right about some things but no use if you can't do anything about them. But more reason to care that things don't get worse, like they did with 2017 #metoo and 2020 with coronavirus and waves of deplatforming.
there are some reasons.
things can get better if ideas spread memetically.

there are some reasons.
things can get better if ideas spread memetically.
You don't have control of what meaning memes will have once you put them out there. The message of the memes can change or be deliberately co-opted.

You don't have control of what meaning memes will have once you put them out there. The message of the memes can change or be deliberately co-opted.
not memes, necessarily. but the ideas spreading memetically. it can be any form of media. books have changed the world before when taken in the exact context its author intended.

i wonder who's behind this

Middle East Logo GIF by xponentialdesign
it's crazy how synonymous satanism is with judaism in its current, modern form and "atheism."
and because of the subversive power of (((media))), people who are unaware that they are practicing satanism are drawn into it. when will it be revealed that this was the plan all along? you can see it already happening with media trying to get the public in good graces with satanism and its "humanistic" precepts, as in this article.
it's clear that trannies are demonic beings in appearance (completely "wrong" to our senses) and foids are physical manifestations of lies against God (with their makeup and Satanic tattoos). we're only a step away from people "waking up" and saying maybe satanism is truly "badass" and actually adopting these evil symbols as symbols of good.

Am I a hypocrite ?

Oyy you never answered my question

I use to label myself a ‘Leveyan santaninst’ or however it’s spelled, back in my edge lord days.

Gay niggers in hell are the culture in America, the founding fathers would be proud.

Life is a daily battle against the Synagogue of Satan
E07F5E7F 38C7 48A3 A004 1BF60612963F

jfl you saw this too?
as i've said, satanism is obsessed with symbology, to the point of eschewing the laws of supply and demand and producing only 666 pairs of shoes, throwing profit and reason to the wind in favor of numerology.
and look at the obviousness of the pentagram symbol and the human blood in the sole.
in the past, it was more subtle; now they have no reason to be and the mask is coming off.