Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At what height do other men start treating you like shit

Title

• 5'9

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 5'8

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • 5'7

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • 5'6

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • 5'5

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • 5'4

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 5'3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub 5'2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
I worked for a landscape company as a manlet before I went full neet. It was hell. I thought working blue collar surrounded by men all day would lessen the bullying and anxiety about my looks but it actually made it worse. Men treated me just as bad as women do, if not worse/more overt. I'd constantly be made fun of for my height. I even overheard the boss call me "the little man" ....

I guess it depends on the average height in the country.

The important thing is that other men can mog you. As long as there is mogging, there will be bullying.

Under 5’10 generally.

if ur under average itll happen

maybe sub 45th percentile or some shit since at 50 u can blend in with 55th

I'm 5'6 and I would say 5'5 is when man don't respect you, I never got made fun of for my height irl. But an inch would had made a difference...

It depends on average height for the country and how well you hold yourself

I'd say 5'5-5'6. Thats realistic. Thats when the mog is clearly visible.

I worked for a landscape company as a manlet before I went full neet. It was hell. I thought working blue collar surrounded by men all day would lessen the bullying and anxiety about my looks but it actually made it worse. Men treated me just as bad as women do, if not worse/more overt. I'd constantly be made fun of for my height. I even overheard the boss call me "the little man" ....

Of course! It's a blue collar jerb (white trash/redneckkks), why would people like THAT not be assholes and scumbags?
On the other hand, I find mexicans (men) to be much friendlier and nicer than white trash Ameriscums which is why I only talk to them if it's in any way beyond business purposes.

Definitely 5'6 and below

I considered higher, but you don't really get treated like dirt shit at 5'7-5'8

How was he mogged? The tallfag looked scared shitless and doesn't even want to make eye contact
Holy shieet Mike T has no ramus. Dude was mega mogged here

How was he mogged? The tallfag looked scared shitless and doesn't even want to make eye contact
Facially and frame. Who cares if ogre Tyson beats him in a fight... Who fucks more

Look at what Aubrey did
I’m not sure what the avi change signifies. Very cryptic. Sad that their iconic Nanachi avi is gone.

How tall are you?