Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age do you think it’s too late to go to college?

blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Greycel
I’m currently 23 and never enrolled in college. Most of the kids that graduated high school same time as me got their bachelors, and on their way to get their masters.

So what do you do, are you neet? Or just work shitty jobs

It's never too late, anything is possible

college is a waste of money

Academically speaking, it's never too late for college if you really mean it.

Comparing yourselves to others is the biggest mistake you can do

Depends what you're looing out for.

Socially, probably not up there, but academically or skilling up your future career then sure. Usually it's hard for incels to break into social circles unless if they find you useful in helping their work and assignments.

You're not that old btw. Late teens and early 20s aren't that much of a major difference anyway.

Getting a new retail job since the last one didn’t give me hours.
What are you planning to study? You know that you will have to work part-time for classes right? Unless you have a steady supply of coke :feelskek:

But anways to answer your question. I personally think late twenties is a little too old for college, but regardless if the goal to level up your career, then it's still fine.

It’s never too late to go to college and to learn but it’s probably going to be awkward with all the social experiences there.

dead srs?
yes, only idiots go to college to study for 3-6 years just to fight with other graduates over low-paying office jobs that will suck the life out of you.
smart guys are learning a blue collar trait like plumber, carpenter, welder etc.

yes, only idiots go to college to study for 3-6 years just to fight with other graduates over low-paying office jobs that will suck the life out of you.
smart guys are learning a blue collar trait like plumber, carpenter, welder etc.
And then break ur back for 40 years :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I wanna be an actor, and do a little comedy.

I wanna be an actor, and do a little comedy.
I have bad news for you. People don't like to look at ugly actors, so you probably won't be very successful in your endeavor.

I have bad news for you. People don't like to look at ugly actors, so you probably won't be very successful in your endeavor.
I’m well aware that I won’t be a a lister. I’m just interested in the art of pretending to be someone else.