Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age did virginity start to worry you?

i was shamed by own mother for not having sex with opposite sex when i was 15, brutal.

Probably quite recently, strangely enough, it didn't consciously feature until I was turning 22 I think.

Turning 23 next month.

17 i think. But i remember already getting virgin shamed in middle school

Same. However unfortunately me being a millennial. I was still blue pills. I just thought I was a late bloomer. When I hit the age of twenty one I realized I was totally fucked. Was hanging out with a lot of chad's back then and I began to understand that I was never going to excel. Around twenty five I tried to get out of my shell but it was one rejection after the other and then I just gave up.
Brutal I'm 20 and I sure as hell am no late bloomer :feelsrope:

I was 15 tbh. Before I didn't care about being a virgin because I just thought "my time will come" or some other cope. When I heard someone my age had sex I just thought good for them I wish that was me but that's all. Until I was 15, at that age something changed and I started to feel miserable being a virgin, seeing that many guys (and foids) my age were getting girlfriends, having sex, etc. Everytime the topic came up I just felt angry and as I had been stabbed kek.

I even remember watching a video of an e-thot I used to be a simp for (I was 15, don't be harsh on me I'm not like that anymore) telling how she had lived in tutorial mode and lost her virginity on fucking 6th grade!!! I remember that video made me fucking depressed, not to the point of crying but I laid down on my bed looking at the ceiling for like 2 hours then feeling gloomy for the rest of the day. And after that day I started to hate her. This is the video btw

View: https://youtu.be/9oI8gMXy5yM?si=49IPqqXyFVXjBUUf

Tell me your stories

I became worried about it around 11-12, seeing a few other guys getting gf's (I'm 21 now), I became acutely aware that my time was running out at 13 and I knew it was 1000% over at 14. I started to become interested in girls when I was like 6, when I really wanted to marry the girl across the street, who went to school with me.

the foid in this video literally smoked weed, had sex and caused some guy to rope all before 16 or some shit

I was 15 tbh. Before I didn't care about being a virgin because I just thought "my time will come" or some other cope. When I heard someone my age had sex I just thought good for them I wish that was me but that's all. Until I was 15, at that age something changed and I started to feel miserable being a virgin, seeing that many guys (and foids) my age were getting girlfriends, having sex, etc. Everytime the topic came up I just felt angry and as I had been stabbed kek.

I even remember watching a video of an e-thot I used to be a simp for (I was 15, don't be harsh on me I'm not like that anymore) telling how she had lived in tutorial mode and lost her virginity on fucking 6th grade!!! I remember that video made me fucking depressed, not to the point of crying but I laid down on my bed looking at the ceiling for like 2 hours then feeling gloomy for the rest of the day. And after that day I started to hate her. This is the video btw

View: https://youtu.be/9oI8gMXy5yM?si=49IPqqXyFVXjBUUf

Tell me your stories

I started worrying around 19-20 when I was in college. After facing rejection after rejection, I started to realize it was probably ovER

22, now at 28 ik 30 is inevitable. Wizard gang soon

I noticed it was bad when I was 20 years old.
same brocel and i’m 31 now :feelshaha:
i still never had a gf , no friends , no job i’m fucking useless … i wanna Schery6Maxx soon :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: can’t take this shit anymore.

Last edited:
same brocel and i’m 31 now :feelshaha:
i still never had a gf , no friends , no job i’m fucking useless … i wanna Schery6Maxx soon :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: can’t take this shit anymore.
Getting a job is easy nowadays it's just gonna be a shit job. Friends are overrated. Most people waste your time and take you for granted. Anyway, unless the legitimately helping you out and enjoy your company. Then nobody truly is a friend. It sounds like you have some shitty people around you. I'm going to guess you live in a large city. It tends to create a lot of psychological problems living in an urban environment. Lord knows it did the same with me.
Fuck this shit, fuck the city. It's filled with retards. Glad I moved out to the suburbs.

Getting a job is easy nowadays it's just gonna be a shit job. Friends are overrated. Most people waste your time and take you for granted. Anyway, unless the legitimately helping you out and enjoy your company. Then nobody truly is a friend. It sounds like you have some shitty people around you. I'm going to guess you live in a large city. It tends to create a lot of psychological problems living in an urban environment. Lord knows it did the same with me.
Fuck this shit, fuck the city. It's filled with retards. Glad I moved out to the suburbs.
Ya i live in Quebec atleast it’s not as bad as Montreal but still , i’m sure i could get a job like you said but a shitty one … so what’s the point to work at minimum cuck wage like a retarded slave if you can stay at home on welfare jfl. if you are a subhuman incel you will never ever make true friendships , you will only find people who want to use you when they can :feelskek: they won’t actually care at all about you … it’s over i wanna fucking Schery6maxx man :feelsugh:

Ya i live in Quebec atleast it’s not as bad as Montreal but still , i’m sure i could get a job like you said but a shitty one … so what’s the point to work at minimum cuck wage like a retarded slave if you can stay at home on welfare jfl. if you are a subhuman incel you will never ever make true friendships , you will only find people who want to use you when they can :feelskek: they won’t actually care at all about you … it’s over i wanna fucking Schery6maxx man :feelsugh:
I'm so jealous of you Canadians in America. They just let you starve to death. If you don't work, no Gibbs or welfare for white men here.

At like 20 before I still had hopes

I'm so jealous of you Canadians in America. They just let you starve to death. If you don't work, no Gibbs or welfare for white men here.
I heard that it’s almost impossible to get on disabilities in burger land :feelshaha: you gotta like cut off both of your legs and shit and even still you might not be accepted jfl :feelskek:

9th grade highschool year I knew it was over and basically gave up on everything and became depressed then I stumbled on the redpill then the black pill I was 15-16 at the time I'm 22 now

18 kinda. Thats when we started drinking and I had a chance to do something about it. No one Spoke to girl cliques in high School except few chads

I am blackpilled at 18

I was a late puberty autist so I didn't give a fuck about getting women until I was like 20.

18, I expected to lose it when I went off to college

did not happen