Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At this Cuck raising thugmaxxed Chad's child and Whines about it

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

The first reply is what I'm talking about. Lots of black pills in there especially the last paragraph when he talks about how he got lured into doing it then trapped by the Cumdumpster mother.

I cant believe some retard actually has to ask this question.

Is it not as simple as not wanting to raise another man's seed?

"What's the mentality of not being a cuck?"

Absolutely brutal he sacrificed his 13plus years mostly for her and this is what he gets
But it was also his stupid decision that put him in this position of Life

I'm not a welfare service for raising someone's kids. Even if I become a stepdad one day, this child will NEVER be mine. I don't have rights, all I have is responsibilities. If I try to do something to it that the mother don't like I can easily end up in jail. My only function in HER family is being 24/7 atm for the whore and HER children.

There is never any reason for raising another man's child. Foids will try to argue this is bad, but tell them to have a egg from another woman implanted and watch as they scream about how that's not fair.

Foids should thankful we don't murder children that aren't ours like based chad bears do.

I actually think it's pretty smart..in a way

Look how how clever can some copers can and what lengths they'll go to justify their the hand life dealt them.

Hard cold answer :
Screenshot 20200727 183901

Clever counter argument:
Screenshot 20200727 183715

There is never any reason for raising another man's child. Foids will try to argue this is bad, but tell them to have a egg from another woman implanted and watch as they scream about how that's not fair.
Unless the child is of your family. Like orphan nephew or something or your closest deceased best friend kids. There's literally no other reason.

Last edited:

Only a female would ask such a question, at least I hope so.

Absolutely brutal he sacrificed his 13plus years mostly for her and this is what he gets
But it was also his stupid decision that put him in this position of Life
Yup. If he had enough pride and self-respect he would've never taken such a shit deal.