Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based At my job I act colder and less nice to female customers around my age

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
It’s not super common since girls my age are too busy getting abortion pills from cvs or Walgreens and eating cum. when I do have to deal with them Im more serious and less friendly. It feels nice to not be nice to them.

Honestly the shit I do is pretty easy tbh. And it most happens naturally too, I just automatically become like that. The thing is that these bitches ain’t even that attractive and look weird.

Like I saw this blonde hair girl who had a decent body and thought her face was alright but the more I looked at it the more “long” and uneven her face was. This was very unsettling. I’m not gay but women aren’t anything special at all and I won’t wallow in misery because one doesn’t have to sex with me.

Based, I totally agree and approve. Just remember that if you're ugly they don't give a damn, do they :feelshaha:

Fubuki and tatsumaki sex now.

Zoomer women are very entitled and they treat non-Chad men very coldly so might as well return the favor

These Foid customers if there was any injustice in this world they would step into a claymore

Some day I hope the black pill hits my veins and I can finally stop looking longingly at beautiful women and truly authentically accept that that is over and out.

Fuck customer service, I couldn’t handle having to see all the young whores taking their whore pills. I would give expired meat to young couples when I worked at a deli

I fucking hated dealing with young women when I wageslaved.

based, at my wage slave warehouse job I always have random foids coming to ask me help to lift shit and I always say Fuck No to make them uncomfortable. I also stare at their asses since foids can't help but where slut pants wherever they go even in winter