Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At least we don't have to deal with a girlfriend who has this going on

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I left my tampon in for DAYS?! (self.TwoXChromosomes)

submitted 7 minutes ago by babs2929

My period was like a day long, and I have no idea if the tampon caused that or not. Anyways, my discharge had this weird, cat breath like smell. It went on all day on the 3rd and I could not find out why (I started my period on March 31st). My discharge had this greenish tint to is amongst the dark relish brown blood. I thought it was due to my period ending early. At 4 AM on April 4th I stuck a piece of twisted up toilet paper up there and I felt this pressure. I stuck my fingers up there and felt a TAMPON! I pulled it out and looked at it. The top of it was dark red and the bottom was green. There was no string on it at all. It smelt so bad. I instantly took some body wash and washed myself out. There was still some pinkish green stuff in there, but it doesn’t smell bad anymore.

I'd go to the doctor, but I cannot afford it. I'm just looking for advice and people who have accidentally done the same stupid thing as me. Hopefully I wont get TSS from this and wont notice it when it's too late. I posted this on a period app called "Glow" but people were being super rude and posting weirded out reaction gifs.

:horror:

She should have reached inside her pussy for more lost objects. She maybe would have found Chad's lost baseball cap.

>I'd go to the doctor, but I cannot afford it.

I'm surprised the roast sack didn't bitch about how the government/conservatives are "sexist" for not treating them like queens and taking care of them for free.

Chad's lost baseball cap.

giphy.gif

They truly are the fairer sex.

WTF. This is some next level grotesque shit.

Kek, not only are women unfunny they're also utterly disgusting.

At least men can be funny.