Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal at least 50 percent of men will be incel by 2036

Just NO. Chadlites and chads will get more sex than ever before as even below average looking women will have access to them and throw themselves at them.
You have no evidence to show that, show me some evidence of that

You are low IQ and assume that because a causes b, b must be caused by ONLY A. B can have multiple causes, it's an over-simplification to assume otherwise.
you are doing the same thing and you are doing it without evidence

You have no evidence to show that, show me some evidence of that
Look at how women behave around chadlites and chad. They throw themselves at them, follow them around, make excuses to interact with them, flirt with them and are submissive to them. Any chad or chadlite can easily get sex and if women had their way only above average looking men would get sex.

Look at how women behave around chadlites and chad. They throw themselves at them, follow them around, make excuses to interact with them, flirt with them and are submissive to them. Any chad or chadlite can easily get sex and if women had their way only above average looking men would get sex.
yes, but this was 10 times stronger 10 years or 5 years ago, haven't you noticed that chad is losing his power more and more each day that passes?

you are doing the same thing and you are doing it without evidence
I could post studies on declining purchasing power, low wealth of millenials and boomers, increased use of contraception, increased age of marriage and declining male sperm counts. Ultimately, you are taking a survey and the Mouse Utopia experiment and reading into it too much. The cause of something as complex as declining birth rates will be many different things.

yes, but this was 10 times stronger 10 years or 5 years ago, haven't you noticed that chad is losing his power more and more each day that passes?
remember all of the women who loved tom cruise who looked like a normie and was a manlet

Chad is absolutely not losing power, at least not as far as I can tell, based on my observations he is gaining power. Look at Jeremy Meeks for example, who is a chad, 20 or 30 years ago he would have been rotting in prison for a long time and never even gotten bailed out of jail. But thanks to foid empowerment, they bailed him out and turned him into a model. He even married and cheated on a billionaire heiress, something like this would have been inconceivable for a felon, just because he's hot to women, a few decades ago

remember all of the women who loved tom cruise who looked like a normie and was a manlet
Tom Cruise is still attractive to women, IDK what you are talking about?

I could post studies on declining purchasing power
US GDP
annual-gdp-of-the-united-states-since-1990.jpg

low wealth of millenials and boomers
PSDT_01.10.20_economic-inequality_1-0.png

increased use of contraception
where is the increase in condom use?
Male%20condom%20sales%20through%20social%20marketing.png

increased age of marriage
Figure-1-Adults-Living-Alone-b44272.png

declining male sperm counts.
us-male-infertility-market.png

quote from the article of the image above:
"ARTs cover a wide spectrum of infertility treatments and offer solutions for males facing problems, such as low sperm count, abnormal sperm quality, and poor motility."

Last edited:
Chad is absolutely not losing power, at least not as far as I can tell, based on my observations he is gaining power. Look at Jeremy Meeks for example, who is a chad, 20 or 30 years ago he would have been rotting in prison for a long time and never even gotten bailed out of jail. But thanks to foid empowerment, they bailed him out and turned him into a model. He even married and cheated on a billionaire heiress, something like this would have been inconceivable for a felon, just because he's hot to women, a few decades ago
anyways, why do i even try?

Last edited:
us gdp
annual-gdp-of-the-united-states-since-1990.jpg

PSDT_01.10.20_economic-inequality_1-0.png

where is the increase in condom use?
Male%20condom%20sales%20through%20social%20marketing.png

Figure-1-Adults-Living-Alone-b44272.png

us-male-infertility-market.png
Increasing GDP doesn't account for inflation and increased cost of living. It doesn't even prove that most people are making more money.

The second one uses household income for a 3 person family which is misleading, the definition of a household has definitely changed from 1970 where the majority of households had a single income earner, nowadays most households need to have two income earners to make a little more money. It doesn't even account for basic costs growing at a greater rate than inflation such as housing, medical and higher education costs.

The third one shows increased use of condoms for all regions except Africa and the middle east and it doesn't even have data on North America.

Adults living alone has increased which could potentially be caused by delayed marriage, that graph says nothing about age and is irrelavant to my point. Look up average age of marriage graph instead.

The last one isn't really relavent to my point, but it does show the sector for products to combat infertility is growing. This could suggest potentially decreased fertility.

No need to get upset. Can you give anecdotal evidence that chad is losing power? Also, Tom Cruise is a chad.
chad had to jbw

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@nadyaokamoto/video/7059443394787183919?embed_source=70842512%2C120811592%2C120810756%3Bnull%3Bembed_share&is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7059443394787183919&refer=embed&referer_url=s9e.github.io%2F&referer_video_id=7059443394787183919

50 percent of adults in the us will be obese by 2030

"The results showed that by 2030, several states will have obesity prevalence close to 60%, while the lowest states will be approaching 40%. The researchers predicted that nationally, severe obesity will likely be the most common BMI category for women, non-Hispanic black adults, and those with annual incomes below $50,000 per year."

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@soleil.kouandjio/video/6962631023645494533?embed_source=70842512%2C120811592%2C120810756%3Bnull%3Bembed_share&is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=6962631023645494533&refer=embed&referer_url=s9e.github.io%2F&referer_video_id=6962631023645494533

betabux or lesbian

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CYCVLCnowbQ/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=2799e7cb-9f06-4435-a0d7-a1984f768500

chad had to jbw
JFL if you believe he couldn't get a White stacy or stacylite. He probably just has yellow fever.
50 percent of adults in the us will be obese by 2030

"The results showed that by 2030, several states will have obesity prevalence close to 60%, while the lowest states will be approaching 40%. The researchers predicted that nationally, severe obesity will likely be the most common BMI category for women, non-Hispanic black adults, and those with annual incomes below $50,000 per year."
This is actually interesting, it shows there will be more landwhales than ever before. Which will of course lead to attractive guys having a smaller amount of attractive women to date, but this doesn't indicate that attractive guys will have to settle for unattractive women.

That tik tok shows her with different men, one who is an LTN but the blondes are HTN+, I don't think they are truly chads though, but I think that's mostly a choice on their parts. She might have just gotten lucky, one case doesn't establish a trend.

Not sure why you included the instagram post?

Many young males won’t know how to communicate with foids in the 2030’s. I meet young males today - and they are dumb as fuck, hidden potential, but they can hardly speak English. I’m ugly, but I can at least speak to people, young males are growing up with smartphones, and technology that does the talking for them - I fear for the future.

high creativity
I didn't mean it in an insulting way, the fact is you fail to counter most of my points and post un-related content instead. That indicates a lack of ability.

I didn't mean it in an insulting way, the fact is you fail to counter most of my points and post un-related content instead. That indicates a lack of ability.
I just know that you will change your mind in some years when hypergamy increases

It seems you have a low IQ unfortunately.
Dude, I just read your replies on this thread. Now I see what I was dealing with in the discussion we had on the other thread.

I'm blocking you because I don't feel like getting angry at reading retarded shit. I don't mind disagreeing. But reading retarded shit just makes me mad.

Guys, this clown here was denying the racepill on the other thread and now he's on this thread saying that inceldom will somehow level off and or begin to reduce at some point magically somehow jfl.

Its gonna get worst and worst. It wasn't even this bad 5-7 years ago.

Last edited:
Dude, I just read your replies on this thread. Now I see what I was dealing with in the discussion we had on the other thread.

I'm blocking you because I don't feel like getting angry at reading retarded shit. I don't mind disagreeing. But reading retarded shit just makes me mad.
IDC if you block me. You are stuck in your opinions and can't even justify any of the claims you make. You are clearly not open to debate since you are arrogant and egotistical. Enjoy your bluepilled collapse and hypergamy coping. You are just incel because you are an ugly short autistic ricecel.

@Simulacrasimulation thoughts?

Why specifally 2036
the title should be: "at least 50 percent of men will be incel by 2033"

Young Lesbian couples seem to have become common in the past few years.

screenshot_20221202_105440-png.1978696

screenshot_20221202_105532-png.1978698