Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious everything you do is planned by the universe and is not random

Everything we do is because of fate there’s is no freewill

impossible to say one way or another, it's like questioning whether we are in a simulation

Didn't the recent noble prize in physics pretty much prove quantum theory correct and so basically the universe is probabilistic?

Didn't the recent noble prize in physics pretty much prove quantum theory correct and so basically the universe is probabilistic?
I don't think that is possible. Nothing can stop life on earth because how the accelerating rate of technology has fixed every extinction.

I don't think that is possible. Nothing can stop life on earth because how the accelerating rate of technology has fixed every extinction.
Life recovered very fast thanks to the accelerating rate of change

I figured this was the case at a young age. Doesn't make sense for me to have so much bad luck without it being pre-determined. If my constant bad luck was by random that would be no different than hitting the lottery 100 times over. Someone or something powerful has to be fucking with me.

Last edited:
did you come here and make account just to shill this garbage?

Nah, there is no plan like that. Humans have free will, till it is proven otherwise, which will never happen
I just think that your personality and actions were destined to happen. like a chemical reaction that always happens when you mix 2 different liquids (in this part we could use the creation of the universe). Or physics. Your personality and actions are also ruled by your genes.

Horrible. The biosphere needs to go

Everything is predetermined.

@IncelKings thread on fatalism also covers this concept

impossible to say one way or another, it's like questioning whether we are in a simulation
Consider a ballistics computer, that accepts inputs for the most relevant data, to precise-enough measurements, runs it through known physics equations, and produces a result that tells you exactly where a bullet will impact/be at any point in flight. If you wanted more precision, you’d have to start considering peripheral/less influential factors, use measurements of ever greater precision to more significant digits, etc. eventually you’d use the entire closed system for maximum precision.. but the physics is known and so an accurate prediction will be the result

Now do the same thing, except the machine is a physics engine and inputs are the positions and forces acting upon every single particle in a closed system, in one splice of time. The closed system for maximum accuracy is the entire observable universe. If the laws of physics are indeed constant and if we have discovered and quantified them to exact precision (which isn’t important actually, all that matters is that there is no random number generator in the universe, thus everything CAN be known with perfect certainty to infinite accuracy), you could hit fast forward, run the physics simulation, skip to next year, observe what’s happening on earth and you would be seeing the future, The only possible future, the only possible way events can unfold.

It’s an elaborate explanation, I’m sure there is a better one, but yeah this proves fate (kinda. Freewill can exist if there are any naturally occuring “random number generators”).

I guess just saying “cause and effect” would have sufficed. Oh well.

Consider a ballistics computer, that accepts inputs for the most relevant data, to precise-enough measurements, runs it through known physics equations, and produces a result that tells you exactly where a bullet will impact/be at any point in flight. If you wanted more precision, you’d have to start considering peripheral/less influential factors, use measurements of ever greater precision to more significant digits, etc. eventually you’d use the entire closed system for maximum precision.. but the physics is known and so an accurate prediction will be the result

Now do the same thing, except the machine is a physics engine and inputs are the positions and forces acting upon every single particle in a closed system, in one splice of time. The closed system for maximum accuracy is the entire observable universe. If the laws of physics are indeed constant and if we have discovered and quantified them to exact precision (which isn’t important actually, all that matters is that there is no random number generator in the universe, thus everything CAN be known with perfect certainty to infinite accuracy), you could hit fast forward, run the physics simulation, skip to next year, observe what’s happening on earth and you would be seeing the future, The only possible future, the only possible way events can unfold.

It’s an elaborate explanation, I’m sure there is a better one, but yeah this proves fate (kinda. Freewill can exist if there are any naturally occuring “random number generators”).

nope, if this was true, we would be able to run simulations and see what the weather would do next year which is impossible due to all of the different variables involved.

Everything we do is because of fate there’s is no freewill
Everything is pre determined. From the moment of the Big Bang, every single particle was sent in a certain direction with a certain velocity.

Society, earth, the universe, time, is just the playing field in which these particles play out their pretermined path through space time, resulting in the events we see daily.

We’re merely in a massive movie of particles, just unknowingly actors in a cosmic movie.

We’re not creating conversation. We’re all speaking scripts that were written at the moment of the Big Bang

nope, if this was true, we would be able to run simulations and see what the weather would do next year which is impossible due to all of the different variables involved.
I mean technically, the complex system involved would be atleast our entire solar system, so the computer that runs this physics engine would need to be atleast that big. But if you had a computer that big you could absolutely predict the weather down to the exact motion of the trees swaying in the wind.

Is enough even known about weather patterns to predict them? It seems impossibly complicated to even predict what’s gonna happen tomorrow.

I mean technically, the complex system involved would be atleast our entire solar system, so the computer that runs this physics engine would need to be atleast that big. But if you had a computer that big you could absolutely predict the weather down to the exact motion of the trees swaying in the wind.

Is enough even known about weather patterns to predict them? It seems impossibly complicated to even predict what’s gonna happen tomorrow.
there would be no computer in existence that could account for an infinite amount of different variables that would occur over a year time span that could accurately predict what the weather could do next year, particles are random it's a simple as that. There is no predeterminism going on and i can't believe this is still up for debate.

Everything is pre determined. From the moment of the Big Bang, every single particle was sent in a certain direction with a certain velocity.

Society, earth, the universe, time, is just the playing field in which these particles play out their pretermined path through space time, resulting in the events we see daily.

We’re merely in a massive movie of particles, just unknowingly actors in a cosmic movie.

We’re not creating conversation. We’re all speaking scripts that were written at the moment of the Big Bang

You boys r high iq.

Read my thread in which I covered the same topic

there would be no computer in existence that could account for an infinite amount of different variables that would occur over a year time span that could accurately predict what the weather could do next year, particles are random it's a simple as that. There is no predeterminism going on and i can't believe this is still up for debate.
The number of variables is not infinite. It’s extremely high, but finite.
The computer doesn’t actually have to exist. It’s a thought experiment, just mentally scale a normal physics engine on a normal computer up to universe size.

Particles of what are random?

What is this schizo shit

You boys r high iq.

Read my thread in which I covered the same topic

I will concede though, for all intents and purposes, for like a regular person, there is free will as there isn’t enough computing power in your brain to accurately predict everything, and some things you simply will not know. everything mightaswell be completely random

The number of variables is not infinite. It’s extremely high, but finite.
The computer doesn’t actually have to exist. It’s a thought experiment, just mentally scale a normal physics engine on a normal computer up to universe size.

Particles of what are random?
it is infinite, because the amount of possible particle positions in space and speed are completely random

You are clever, man

I wnat to talk about it but i feel like im fucking dying rn

good day mistah

it is infinite, because the amount of possible particle positions in space and speed are completely random
Imagine there is an xyz coordinate grid onto which all matter is mapped, with increments of 1 Planck length. It’s no longer infinite.
There is nothing random about the movement, position, or speed of matter.

Imagine there is an xyz coordinate grid onto which all matter is mapped, with increments of 1 Planck length. It’s no longer infinite.
There is nothing random about the movement, position, or speed of matter.
if it wasn't random then it would be able to be calculated accurately but it can't be calculated accurately obviously

I'm starting to believe OP IS schizo and probably is into astrology bullshit. Foid trait, tbhtbhtbhnglnglngl.

if it wasn't random then it would be able to be calculated accurately but it can't be calculated accurately obviously
Weather will be predicted accurately in your lifetime. What will be your cope be then? "NOOOO YOU CAN'T CALCULATE, UMMM... YOU CAN'T CALCULATE THE NIGHT SKY STARS MOVEMENT".

I just think that your personality and actions were destined to happen. like a chemical reaction that always happens when you mix 2 different liquids (in this part we could use the creation of the universe). Or physics. Your personality and actions are also ruled by your genes.
That is your opinion, and you are free to have it. But I believe in conscience, and that my decisions are truly unique, and can alter life.

Sub 90IQcel confirmed. Having trouble with theoreticals. Sorry man it’s just exhausting having to come in and explain shit to you.

You are clever, man

I wnat to talk about it but i feel like im fucking dying rn

good day mistah
Are you ok boyo. Did you died?

As he mentioned it would require an extraordinary computer with the power to model all the particles in the universe, which obviously doesn't exist right now. But it wouldn't require infinite power since the quantity and all the variables aren't infinite just extremely large.

As he mentioned it would require an extraordinary computer with the power to model all the particles in the universe, which obviously doesn't exist right now. But it wouldn't require infinite power since the quantity and all the variables aren't infinite just extremely large.
we don't know whether the universe is infinite or not since light from outside the observable universe will never reach us, worst case scenario is that it is infinite, and it will never be simulated.

Free will is an illusion. Your actions, indeed, You can control them right? But try. You will soon see that you do what you must. You think you can act according to your will but.
You know your will only after you have acted. You see everything is predetermined. The universe has laws and you are not an exception. Every living organism is devoid of free will and is compelled by an infinitude of external influences prompting them into action. Every act that a living organism performs from conception to death are governed by external effects. powers, laws. You see, humans are completely ignorant of the constant dependency on their environment. Humans have to realize that all their actions are purely mechanical motions caused by visual impressions, directly or indirectly received through their sensory organs. You see, we are just waves in time and space, changing continuously, and the illusion of individuality is produced through the concatenation of the rapidly succeeding phases of existence. What we define as likeness is merely the result of the symmetrical arrangement of molecules that compose our body.

Okay if everything is predetermined then why did I out of free will choose to quit my job and refuse to work npw?

Nobody forced me to quit, infact I was offered some jobs by relastives but keep changing the subject
because of your genes