Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

at 58, am i the oldest ugly bastard on here?

are you older than 58?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I wish i could go back and not admit my advanced age. It's EMBArrassing!

I always get the "why arr you still alive?" shit... I failed many decades ago. So i became a survivalist. Since im really good at it... Too good.

Anyway, i DO NOT WANT any sympathy or "special treatment" for being an old bastard.

I don't look old because i was a babyface. But i feel much older than i am because of the stress.

Im a neet cripple because of bad nutrition in my younger days. That plus extremely heavy work. (Hauling rocks and minerals to town to trade them for food and booze money)

Anyway. My biggest cope is studying herbology and medicine to cure my "incurable" diseases. Cfs and arthritis.

Have a nice day you young punks!

Unless your older than me pops!

When I grow up, I want to be like you. :feelsokman:

If my mom ended up in a home I’d probably visit you instead of her.

You are my 19 years older, older brother!

You're nearly a double wizard and to survive Inceldom for so long... You've got balls of steel.

Nice cope bro hope u get better tbh

Why are you still alive?

Well done, if you've never served time in prison you deserve to a Nobel Peace Prize for lasting that long without lashing out.

Why are you still alive?
Am i?
Well done, if you've never served time in prison you deserve to a Nobel Peace Prize for lasting that long without lashing out.
Im really good at anger management!

I hold that shit in until I'm almost a mile away from people then screaming very loud and cuss and whack stuff. - not my stuff just bushes with a stick or more lately a sword. But since i live near people now i only yell cuss inside my shack.

You agemog @FrustratedWhiteMale
I wouldn't exactly call that mogging of any sort. If anything the younger man agemogs the older, but it's beyond over for all oldcels anyway.

Am i?

Im really good at anger management!

I hold that shit in until I'm almost a mile away from people then screaming very loud and cuss and whack stuff. - not my stuff just bushes with a stick or more lately a sword. But since i live near people now i only yell cuss inside my shack.
Respect, I like to see that incels can still cope/live a full lifespan without roping or going ER. Incels cannot be easily categorized, we only share in common our inceldom beyond that we are all suffering in our own unique manner.

Well I'm 38 and am sadly following in your footsteps. Maybe one day I'll take the title from you.

Almost twice mine and I am old already contemplating death.

@I_just_exist

Man. So you've been incel your entire life? KHHV?

Mind boggling

Respect, I like to see that incels can still cope/live a full lifespan without roping or going ER. Incels cannot be easily categorized, we only share in common our inceldom beyond that we are all suffering in our own unique manner.
If i didn't do "the primal scream" thing, i would have went er often.
BTW you tried tumeric for arthritis?

Geriatricmog
Denturemog
Yeah. Tumeric and black pepper on appropriate foodsmaxx!

Currently trying gotu cola, but the dry stuff does nothing. But I'm growing some, so ill be using it fresh soom. It doesn't like the hot-dry from my warm room. So it's tiny.
Well I'm 38 and am sadly following in your footsteps. Maybe one day I'll take the title from you.
You can pry it from my cold dead fingers! (Shouldn't be too long of a wait)
Man. So you've been incel your entire life? KHHV?
Some who'res...
°_°
Fake.

Post passport pic.
Ok! Yes sir officer! Sir!

Pomegranate juice is supposed to be excellent for inflammation as well, and has some efficacy treating rheumatoid arthritis. You can also get a CoQ10 supplement which are relatively cheap and has been shown to help. The one I take was around 20 bucks for a 200 day supply.
Gotu cola has that in it plus other good stuff.
(~$30 for a lifetime supply via plants)

That pom stuff is too expensive!

Perhaps but you have the spirit of someone much younger. I never would have guessed.

Eventually when I get more money I'll drink 8 oz of pom wonderful a day. Or 4 oz, which I think is like 1 dollar per day. But I'm going to get a powder form which is much much cheaper, but probably a lot less effective for the purpose I want to take it.
Try to grow your own and juice the leaves! I have a theory that the leaves of various healthy fruits are just as good if not better than the fruits!

For example: lemon and orange leaves! Same flavor as the fruits with an added zing! Plus terpines... Maybe pom can be grown in a pot and dwarfed?
Perhaps but you have the spirit of someone much younger. I never would have guessed.
I'm starting to think many other old people also feel young inside too! I guess it depends on mental adaptation skills. As a long time homeless "camper" using my wits to survive, i find i out-think many people that had easy lives that are my age. They hate me for that too!

Pomegranate juice is supposed to be excellent for inflammation as well, and has some efficacy treating rheumatoid arthritis. You can also get a CoQ10 supplement which are relatively cheap and has been shown to help. The one I take was around 20 bucks for a 200 day supply.
Pom can be grown zone 7 to 12, usa.! Hardy to 10°f!
I just looked into that actually, but my climate sucks for it (and sucks in general). Someday I hope to head out west.
Can be grown in a container! Shrub... But you can't take it to az or California because they restrict plants... Unless you lie at their borders! ;;€

What future awaits me, oh wise one?

What future awaits me, oh wise one?
It depends on where you live. Most places will see a Chinese takeover in about 30 - 50 years, with the jews riding them just like they rode the White nations the last 1000 years. That's long after the lights go out and the "immigrants" go berserk.
/\
The youngcels meeting emba in this thread is like the Logan's Run ending when they meet the old man, except it's a world where everyone ropes or goes ER before the age of 30

As a bonus there's a second old man that collects dolls and mannequins that he molests sexually
Lol. Logan's run... Good times. Bon temps!

That doll fucker mogs me so hard with them things!

You really sound like a old guy tbh with all your exclamation marks.

You age mog my father you really are old. How did you even find this place?

You really sound like a old guy tbh with all your exclamation marks.

You age mog my father you really are old. How did you even find this place?
Lol!!! Yer dad!!! Ha!

Roosh v. Introduced me to the Incel word during a podcast.

He was like, oh, them Incels! Like they were kids or something. So i looked it up and lurked since a year before .me died. However long ago that was.

Finally i said fuck it. Who cares about glowniggers? Fuck them! (Maybe they'll kill me... Yea!)

Damn, OP.
Have to give respect for not roping/going ER by this point :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Damn, OP.
Have to give respect for not roping/going ER by this point :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Thanks. Now that i have the blackpill I'm too crippled and fucked up to go er :€ sad shit man.

I would rope but i have responsibilities to animals and plants... Plus i want to see exactly how shitty things can get...

i want to see exactly how shitty things can get...
Same. It's kinda exciting seeing women burn the western civilization to the ground

i always thought u were in ur 30s at most lel

Same. It's kinda exciting seeing women burn the western civilization to the ground
I was referring to the jews ruining western society. But same thing really. Just a bunch of cunts shitting on everything. Immigration and all the brainwashing propaganda fake food etc...
i always thought u were in ur 30s at most lel
Mentally i feel thirty. Physically i feel 80.

Do you have siblings?

Do you have siblings?
yeah. They suck! Bros that i never met in person (thanks mom!) And only rarely talk to on the phone. They are bluepilled scum. My dads new ethnic wife abused them so at least they have a reason... But they don't give a shit about me.

That is so brutal. You are the oldest one here, op.
4 'cels said via the poll they were older... So if only one is telling the truth, then I'm not the oldest. Perhaps they are perpetual lurkers?

Even so, yeah it's brutal all right. But i fucked some who'res. So technically I'm not a virgin.

I kind of wish i never brought the topic up. I was just wondering... It's kind of a shitty deal for me. Ofc it's a shitty deal for all of us 2b sure...

I saw a poster who said he was 60 something but he's not very active. So you might be the oldest active poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back