Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Aspie] Using chatrooms, etc to NTmaxx

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
I'm planning to use sites like omegle, anonymous chatrooms, etc to NTmaxx, I've even been thinking to maybe download some AI chatbots on my phone to see if I can possibly keep up a conversation and then reflect on the things I say later on.

Do you think this is legit or should I go throw myself off the nearest bridge?

Chatrooms are nothing like RL lmao. It's all about body language, which you can't transmit through text.

Chatrooms are nothing like RL lmao. It's all about body language, which you can't transmit through text.

This

You'll have to manage your anger when exposed to normie and female judgement.
I can never last long.

Wow, it's completely over then. I barely even make eye contact when speaking jfl.

this NT training method is pretty autistic in itself. the best way to NTmaxx is by practicing in real life with friends or acquaintances.

Just don't give a fuck and do whatever you want and you'll be normal after a period of time. Fuck anyone and what they think they can fuck themselves.

this NT training method is pretty autistic in itself. the best way to NTmaxx is by practicing in real life with friends or acquaintances.
We don't have friends or acquaintances.

We don't have friends or acquaintances.

what about professors, coworkers? i mean they arent our friends but we can use them as a stepping stone to NTmaxx.

what about professors, coworkers? i mean they arent our friends but we can use them as a stepping stone to NTmaxx.
I don't have a job, and I'm not in school.

I'd assume coworkers hate you and just lol @ talking to your teachers.

I'd assume coworkers hate you and just lol @ talking to your teachers.

thats besides the point. what i mean is you can use them to practice your social skills on when you have to talk to them and mirror how they communicate.

Do it over video

The only thing holding you back is inhibition. You should take something to reduce it

Isnt like 70% of communication non-verbal?

Fake it until you make it bruh Tyler Durden n shieet

I have always been excluded from every community I tried fitting in, including the ones online.

Fake what?
Being NT. I'm joking, of course. But part of me want to believe in this bluepill theory.
s-l1000.jpg

Online and NT are mutually exclusive.