Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Aspergers syndrome. Why i can't pass on my genes

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
i saw this video and thought even if i cant get laid, i can at least pass on my genes and feel like i have accomplished something in my miserable life.

But i remembered, i have aspergers syndrome. No sperm bank will ever accept my genetics because i was cursed with this mental illness. Is there any hope?

That's a good thing. Why would you want to create more incelibate, asperger ridden creatures to live a lifetime of unwilling suffering in an even worse world than the one you were born into?

Sneak into the sperm center and replace all the jars with your own for an army of incels

Lie about it JFL. Liemaxx. Sociopathmaxx.

Spot the Chad.
Meanwhile...

Passing on your genes is meaningless and valueless

Perfect Eugenics
aspergers syndrome isnt a bad thing...some of the smartest people to ever exist have/had aspergers. I have a right to pass on my genes if i want to.
That's a good thing. Why would you want to create more incelibate, asperger ridden creatures to live a lifetime of unwilling suffering in an even worse world than the one you were born into?
having aspergers doesnt automatically doom a person. i just want to pass on my genes since there isnt any other way. Isn't this a basic human right?

aspergers syndrome isnt a bad thing...some of the smartest people to ever exist have/had aspergers. I have a right to pass on my genes if i want to.

having aspergers doesnt automatically doom a person. i just want to pass on my genes since there isnt any other way. Isn't this a basic human right?

You don't have any right to pass on your genetics. Under which law are you entitled to pass on your incelmaking genetics? Which law???

You are going to use any means necessary to create another incel child who will struggle worse than you because the dating market will only worsen for men. I understand you wanting to pass on your genes. I sometimes think I should just so my life will not have been pointless but at the same time, I don't care about raising children, changing shitty nappies, taking them to mcdonalds, doing the school-run, buying school uniform, doing homework with them. I don't really want children as such.I just feel like I should have them at some point. I won't be too sad if I don't have them. In fact, not having them would free me up to sui guilt-free.

Because he isn't a moralfag cuck and wants to biologically succeed as a member of a species?

Because he isn't a moralfag cuck and wants to biologically succeed as a member of a species?
Having children is the most selfish thing you can do.
"Oh, I wanna have kids regardless of how fucking shit my genes are because then I'll be a cool, biologically successful human :)"
That's the same normie thinking that created us all, JFL. Pro-reproduction is the moralfag angle. Fuck giving a damn about wanting to continue the species.

Having children is the most selfish thing you can do.
"Oh, I wanna have kids regardless of how fucking shit my genes are because then I'll be a cool, biologically successful human :)"
That's the same normie thinking that created us all, JFL. Pro-reproduction is the moralfag angle. Fuck giving a damn about wanting to continue the species.
It's about proving yourself, fuck the species.

You don't have any right to pass on your genetics. Under which law are you entitled to pass on your incelmaking genetics? Which law???

You are going to use any means necessary to create another incel child who will struggle worse than you because the dating market will only worsen for men. I understand you wanting to pass on your genes. I sometimes think I should just so my life will not have been pointless but at the same time, I don't care about raising children, changing shitty nappies, taking them to mcdonalds, doing the school-run, buying school uniform, doing homework with them. I don't really want children as such.I just feel like I should have them at some point. I won't be too sad if I don't have them. In fact, not having them would free me up to sui guilt-free.

if you watched the video, he never had to raise a kid. he just donated his sperm and that was it.

Also, just because the law doesnt say it is a human right doesn't mean it shouldnt be considered that. the law was created from a society that doesn't give a shit about men. This is why we have it worse off in the criminal justice system, and all men are seen as potential rapists, child molestors and sexists. If anything, incels should have more right than other men to donate sperm as for us it's the only option.

dont understand the need for spermbanks in an age where hypergamy is rife. any woman can get a genetically superior male to dump his gene sauce in her for free

The main reason from my personal experience of why people with high functioning autism and Aspergers are seen negatively is that we are lumped in with people with much more severe autism who are often non verbal or retarded.

No. You're genetic shit and the line ends here. Now go slave and produce something for a society that despises you.

dont understand the need for spermbanks in an age where hypergamy is rife. any woman can get a genetically superior male to dump his gene sauce in her for free
apparently there is a large demand for it though. probably middle aged hags or women who are such prudes they wont let a guy fuck them but want a kid anyway

It's about proving yourself, fuck the species.
Proving yourself to who, and what? Society? If you still care in the slightest about proving yourself to people, how can you be blackpilled?
There is nothing to prove. We are ugly, genetically inferior men. We will always be hated for that. We could try and prove ourselves by becoming rich, talented, prosperous people, and everyone would still hate us for things out of our control. It is nature.

Jfl incels chad and chadlites all from one man's dna.