Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asked some nurse what do women's lives revolve around besides taking hundreds if not thousands of dicks and destroying everything around them.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
She tried to threaten me then claim I was somehow a failure of a man and tried to do personal attacks I know by her reaction I described her well and it really bothered her.

She tried to threaten me then claim I was somehow a failure of a man and tried to do personal attacks I know by her reaction I described her well and it really bothered her.
Based low inhib why arent you postmaxxing.

Foids are the reason why we haven't been to Mars yet. Their existence is the largest cause behind technological and social stagnation.

Nurses and drs are notorious to be literal whores.

They cheat like there is no tomorrow.

ok I read. lowinhib god tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back