Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel asians are whitecels only hope

J

Jamea

Greycel
White people are actually praised in Asian society as they are often seen as kind, rich, tall etc Asians are also short so a large majority of whitecels (even manlets) could probably find one that is still shorter than them (if you're under 5ft its over) they are also raised to be kind and loyal to who they are dating so they wont cheat on you BTW im not talking about ABC's im talking about ones fresh from Japan/China/Indonesia/Philippines. you can also look at: https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-shortest-average-heights.html

Cope. You realize all the studies that support jbw was done in the west right?

I need me a Asian foid who looks like this :
42FDAFDA 2294 4E75 8FF2 9D3C642753B0

I don’t understand white guys obsession with Asian girls.

height , face , accent its just a beautiful human.
Their faces only look decent when they’ve had plastic surgery and they have no curves and are built like little boys.

No she looks fine seriously.
She is bangable. But you have to remember that she is what a lot of Asians look like and not that top 0.001% foid you showed.

Flat face, small eyes are common among Asian foids. It's only the top tier ones who have forward growth and big eyes (eyelid surgery + genetics).

She is bangable. But you have to remember that she is what a lot of Asians look like and not that top 0.001% foid you showed.

Flat face, small eyes are common among Asian foids. It's only the top tier ones who have forward growth and big eyes (eyelid surgery + genetics).
I agree but I can look past all that . Just don’t be fucking overweight and a whore. All I ask, wish women could do the same for me tbh:feelsbadman::feelscry:

And if you somehow reproduce and the baby is a boy, (most WMAF hapas look more Asian as they grow up), he will be a incel.
Please dont bring suffering to another generation.

And if you somehow reproduce and the baby is a boy, (most WMAF hapas look more Asian as they grow up), he will be a incel.
Please dont bring suffering to another generation.
I dont know how all Asian men dont go ER
I saw 3 WMAF on my 5 minute walk to the corner shop this morning jfl

I dont know how all Asian men dont go ER
I saw 3 WMAF on my 5 minute walk to the corner shop this morning jfl
copes so strong and they generally arent blackpilled
theyre robbed out of everything and dont have the motivation to go ER
not to mention moralfags

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4