Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ascension via the mountain bike?

Can you ascend by mountain bikemaxxing

• Yes it’s ascension city central

• No it’s for lonely balding jabronis

Results are only viewable after voting.
senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★★★
What say you brocel? :feelswhere:

I think personally it’s a cope mirage. What I mean by that is a cope that on the outside looks fun and healthy and you get to meet babes but in reality it’s just a sweaty loser that rides up and down rocks alone. The manlet goes to starbucks and wastes time in his gay little biker outfit and goes home alone.

But maybe not. Mab biking is where it’s at. I think it could be really beautiful to see some nice vistas and getting healthy is always a good improvement for an incel. What do you guys think about mountain bikemaxxing? :feelscomfy:

Unicycle mogs.

Unicycle mogs.
In skill but certainly not in status. Imagine a normies tinder profile picture as a sleek mountain bike.

The same effect wouldn’t occur in a foid if it were a unicycle.

Now I see the skill and coordination to handle unicycling is far superior than mountain biking but I am also implying and thinking about the soycietal stigmas what would be most common in todays social circles.

Tldr unicycle mogs

Ya I love hiking, as it gets warmer I am trying to start going again. I am also out of shape now, so its going to be tough, but I just go slow if needed.

Ya I love hiking, as it gets warmer I am trying to start going again. I am also out of shape now, so its going to be tough, but I just go slow if needed.
Hiking is a good cope too it’s on the same soycietal status as mountain bikemaxxing.

Cycling is an activity of solitude.

Cycling is an activity of solitude.
but do the benefits from it help elevate you to a normie lifestyle? with its fitness and the types of fit holes it attracts.
But alas as i mentioned i think its a cope for a hopelesscel

Nope. Seen it myself. Went to a trail where both hiking and mountain biking are allowed. I just hiked but noticed dudes who are chad were with Stacy. Sub 8 dudes were solo or with fellow male friends. Just like any other activity.

in reality it’s just a sweaty loser that rides up and down rocks alone. The manlet goes to starbucks and wastes time in his gay little biker outfit and goes home alone.
Can vouch that it is just this. It can be fun though so I would get into it if you enjoy it, not for pussy.

In skill but certainly not in status. Imagine a normies tinder profile picture as a sleek mountain bike.

The same effect wouldn’t occur in a foid if it were a unicycle.

Now I see the skill and coordination to handle unicycling is far superior than mountain biking but I am also implying and thinking about the soycietal stigmas what would be most common in todays social circles.

Tldr unicycle mogs
I can unicycle and I got no bitches on my dick lmao.

Nope. Seen it myself. Went to a trail where both hiking and mountain biking are allowed. I just hiked but noticed dudes who are chad were with Stacy. Sub 8 dudes were solo or with fellow male friends. Just like any other activity.
fuck, then it is just as expected. :feelsrope:
I can unicycle and I got no bitches on my dick lmao.
this is because holes lack the comprehension to realize the concentration and determination it takes to unicycle. :feelswhere: