Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ascending With150 LB. Fatty.... Will End Up A 250 LB. Whale

M

meatball

Banned
-
I knew a 5.2 Becky, 20s, that wanted to marry and have a kid.

Biological clock.

So I thought.....the poor chump that marries her is gonna see her balloon to 200 with the kid.

Then within 10 years, when the kid is entering 4th grade, the wifey will tip the scales at 250 just by being a typical lazy toilet.

ARE you SURE you want to ascend boyos?

I don't want to ascend with landwhales in the first place

Ascension after 20 is a cope. You either secure the bitch before she whores around, or you're doomed to a life of loneliness and landwhale sex if you're lucky.

Ascension after 20 is a cope. You either secure the bitch before she whores around, or you're doomed to a life of loneliness and landwhale sex if you're lucky.
Fucking brutal

I would ascend with an ugly skinny toilet.

150lbs is average for a foid

based and hamplanetpilled

Based. You either get her virgin or with 1-2 body count tops or prepare for the eventual hell that will come.

I knew a 5.2 Becky, 20s, that wanted to marry and have a kid.

Biological clock.

So I thought.....the poor chump that marries her is gonna see her balloon to 200 with the kid.

Then within 10 years, when the kid is entering 4th grade, the wifey will tip the scales at 250 just by being a typical lazy toilet.

ARE you SURE you want to ascend boyos?
I actually knew a foid in high school who was hell bent on having kids and was vocally adamant she was going to get really fat. A lot of them don't care at all if they can hoist a kid up as an excuse. Classic Tutorial Mode thought process. Having a baby is some accomplishment to them. Yeah sitting on ass full time expecting to be pampered and stuffing their face non-stop is real hard work.

Oh and that foid? Got knocked up by some unsuspecting simp and married before anything even dropped. Then pumped out 3 kids as fast as possible. Haven't seen a full body pic of her in years. Probably because her body is 3x the size of when I last saw her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back