Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ascending past your early 20s means you get to wife up a used up roastie who had 100s of dicks inside of her

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
aren't you excited? :)

you get to push past her 1 inch meat flaps to fuck her cavernous herpes infected vagina

good job for manning up though, getting it together and wifing up this woman

eh, i find older women hotter anyways, what so good about a tight 18 year old pussy? I would think it just hurts your cock more. Plus herpes is hot, she can play connect the dots on my cock, could serve as a good guide for licking the penis and for my tounge on her vagene

>Not extensively deducing statistically where you can find a 100% pure virgin and if your potential partner is a 100% pure virgin and then if she isn't rejecting her
If you can ascend with a roastie you can ascend with a virgin, you're just not trying hard enough.

I'm 22, is there still chance of me getting an 18 year old girl, provided I ascend within a year?

I'm 22, is there still chance of me getting an 18 year old girl, provided I ascend within a year?
Yes, but why not 15 -16? It's legal in some states but it depends on your age.

Yes, but why not 15 -16? It's legal in some states but it depends on your age.
In my country it's totally legal, actually. Age of consent is 16 here. I'm just afraid if it'll look weird, since I look older than I am.

In my country it's totally legal, actually. Age of consent is 16 here. I'm just afraid if it'll look weird, since I look older than I am.
Fuck that shit. The law is the law! If people have a problem with it they should change it. I say it's best to do it during the Spring and Summer season. Depending on where you live Out of Towners will flock to your location and you can use this as an opportunity to hook up with a chick who will eventually leave. Tell them it's just a "Summer time fling" and we move on with our lives. That's what I'm going to do.

just disinfect her bro

I don't think that anyone who will ascend from this site will ever "wife up" someone, especially not a roastie.

I don't think that anyone who will ascend from this site will ever "wife up" someone, especially not a roastie.
Agreed.

Potential wife must be a prime virgin in every hole. No exceptions. Anything else is a used up, public property, passed around, disposable single-use toilet

Go for it man.

Nothing will beat having a teenage GF.

NOTHING

If you marry anyone who you started dating that is past the age of 22, you are a cuck settling for a toy belonging to other men who got the best of her.

Fuck that shit. The law is the law! If people have a problem with it they should change it. I say it's best to do it during the Spring and Summer season. Depending on where you live Out of Towners will flock to your location and you can use this as an opportunity to hook up with a chick who will eventually leave. Tell them it's just a "Summer time fling" and we move on with our lives. That's what I'm going to do.

I used to do this every spring/summer. But even teenage bitches were seecking for chad..
If you marry anyone who you started dating that is past the age of 22, you are a cuck settling for a toy belonging to other men who got the best of her.

So true!

Agreed.

Potential wife must be a prime virgin in every hole. No exceptions. Anything else is a used up, public property, passed around, disposable single-use toilet

Yes. My requirements if ever a girl wants to marry are; 1. She is a virgin 2. She has roughly the same relationship experience as me

If these requirements are not met, the most I could ever allow (at best) is platonic, sexless cohabitation in which we each pay our own way. I will never offer up any resources to a whore.

aren't you excited? :)

you get to push past her 1 inch meat flaps to fuck her cavernous herpes infected vagina

good job for manning up though, getting it together and wifing up this woman

Just be. Marriageable boyo