Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ascending past the age of 25 is pointless

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
I'm 29 and I know that the only thing I can "ascend" to is some roastie who rode the CC and wants to settle down with some "ugly but stable" guy.

And this... Does not count as ascension in my book. I would rather die than subject myself to such a humiliating status. Better incel than cuck.

So what's left for me? Honestly there's nothing left. I have missed all of my opportunities in life. The best years of my life are behind me and they were terrible sexless years. I spent my life alone and I am forever damaged goods. Most people have 20+ partner counts by this age and I'm at the number 0. The best years of my life are behind me forever. The only thing left is either to rope or cope.

You know what's terrible too? Christianity says that in heaven there is no marriage. There is no procreation and sex in heaven. So if you miss out on sex in this life, you won't get it in the next. This life is the only opportunity you get. At this point I might as well become a Satan worshipper because Satan has a lot in common with people like us. He got eternally cucked as well.

Satanism is scary and degenerate filth.

That's life, my friend. I too, I will never settle down with a whore or a single mom, as that would tank my dignity as a man.

It sucks that you never experienced those things, but you're not 70, you still have ample time to make a change in your life. You are 29; there are people out there who've gone through traumatic shit, they've seen their loved ones killed, experienced famine, lost their ability to walk, or had their lives cut short at a young age.
All of us complain here (me included) but we have to learn to cultivate gratitude, because there are people out in the world who really are living hell on Earth right now.

If there is a heaven though, and you are able to experience it, you wouldn't be bothered by the fact that you never had sex or children. All of that would seem like such petty, human trivialities from your past life. Nothing would compare to the splendor of spending eternal life with God.

Ascending past the age of 25 is pointless
I agree but I'd argue that even earlier than 25 is pointless

So what's left for me? Honestly there's nothing left. I have missed all of my opportunities in life. The best years of my life are behind me and they were terrible sexless years. I spent my life alone and I am forever damaged goods.
brutal
There's not much we can do past a certain age, just try to live a comfy life and focus on what brings you a few brief moments of pleasure (or should I say 'absence of pain')

At this point I might as well become a Satan worshipper because Satan has a lot in common with people like us.
Satanism is going mainstream, the media is pushing it really hard these days
I'd stay from it if I were you

Last edited:
Well obviously is a lesser experience the having sex relationship at 18 but it's infinity better then being incel at 30
Also I believe your a fakecel

Satanism is cope, all religions are cope. You might as well cope in video games if you want fantasy.

That's life, my friend. I too, I will never settle down with a whore or a single mom, as that would tank my dignity as a man.

It sucks that you never experienced those things, but you're not 70, you still have ample time to make a change in your life. You are 29; there are people out there who've gone through traumatic shit, they've seen their loved ones killed, experienced famine, lost their ability to walk, or had their lives cut short at a young age.
All of us complain here (me included) but we have to learn to cultivate gratitude, because there are people out in the world who really are living hell on Earth right now.

If there is a heaven though, and you are able to experience it, you wouldn't be bothered by the fact that you never had sex or children. All of that would seem like such petty, human trivialities from your past life. Nothing would compare to the splendor of spending eternal life with God.
Cope

betabuxx or bust

And this... Does not count as ascension in my book. I would rather die than subject myself to such a humiliating status. Better incel than cuck.
same