Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As long AS ethniccels don’t respect the sovereignty of the white man

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
I don’t give a fuck that your incel your a darky piece of shit and you deserve to be mutillated in a meatgrinder lile the putrid shit skinned pile of trash that you are. Our women, our countries, respect that or you should be skinned alive injected with an Ebola needle. the Separatist ethnics who just want their own women and country’s to th‘em selfs are the good ones that I can respect. The rest deserve to be tortured in hell until their putrid souls are shattered into a million pieces

I don’t give a fuck that your incel your a darky piece of shit and you deserve to be mutillated in a meatgrinder lile the putrid shit skinned pile of trash that you are. Our women, our countries, respect that or you should be skinned alive injected with an Ebola needle. the Separatist ethnics who just want their own women and country’s to th‘em selfs are the good ones that I can respect. The rest deserve to be tortured in hell until their putrid souls are shattered into a million pieces
100% larping as incel being darkskinned is an incel trait to hate it is to be on the side of normies

the Separatist ethnics who just want their own women and country’s to th‘em selfs are the good ones that I can respect. The rest deserve to be tortured in hell until their putrid souls are shattered into a million pieces
By this logic ugly men should only want ugly women to themselves

None of it makes sense, people don't just deserve their skin color, what they look like, etc.

I'll think about them if I want to, faggot. If I ever lay my hands on one I'll fuck her in each and every hole just like Tyrone is doing at this very moment while your cuckold ass demands us to "respect them" sksksksk
I’ll fuck you with your own shit coloured dick after I rip it out you disgusting parasite. Get the fuck it of our countries and die you deformed shit coloured mistakes

Last edited:
@Jotogo keep talking about your faggot fantasies retard. we all know Muslim and Arab countries are hotspots for pedo homo shit. castrate yourself. Ow don’t produce more inbred camal fucking retards

Ethnics are a disease. Get out of our countries and out of our lives.

@Jotogo keep talking about your faggot fantasies retard. we all know Muslim and Arab countries are hotspots for pedo homo shit. castrate yourself. Ow don’t produce more inbred camal fucking retards
Cope + projection :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: You're the one who said you wanted to fuck Indari in the ass with his chopped off dick faggot

Cumskin countries are the hotbeds of the most degenerate shit you can imagine. Street shitters, animal fucking (your women ESPECIALLY love this and there were dog fucking brothels in Germany not too while ago) drag queen parades, high abortion rates and hypersexual culture
Germoids keep projecting we're the degenerates with cherrypicked bullshit but dont they know they are pushing thks degeneracy in their nations and everywhere else. You are fucking dooming us with your propaganda so if you want us to stop invadimg your countries you better stop fucking our countries up with war and degenerate globohomo.

Last edited:
Cumskin countries are the hotbeds of the most degenerate shit you can imagine. Street shitters, animal fucking (your women ESPECIALLY love this and there were dog fucking cartels in Germany not too while ago) drag queen parades, high abortion rates and hypersexual culture
Germoids keep projecting we're the degenerates with cherrypicked bullshit but dont they know they are pushing thks degeneracy in their nations and everywhere else. You are fucking dooming us with your propaganda so if you want us to stop invadimg your countries you better stop fucking our countries up with war and degenerate globohomo.
Like I don't see kids gettimg their genitals chopped off daily or being told they're trannies because they have autism :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
@MiSKiRaT Cumskin copers are the most retarded people on earth thinking their countries are pure non-globohomo beacons and the next coming of Retardyan Hypercuckoldean NAFOism.

Cope + projection :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: You're the one who said you wanted to fuck Indari in the ass with his chopped off dick faggot
Your the one with a hard on for de boys. Keys ethnic swine. Stop responding to this thread. I don’t want to talk to shitskined filth like you anymore.

Cumskin countries are the hotbeds of the most degenerate shit you can imagine. Street shitters, animal fucking (your women ESPECIALLY love this and there were dog fucking brothels in Germany not too while ago) drag queen parades, high abortion rates and hypersexual culture
Because we control our own countries any Keep than you control yours. (Sarcasm)

Your the one with a hard on for de boys. Keys ethnic swine. Stop responding to this thread. I don’t want to talk to shitskined filth like you anymore.
Nigga doesn't know i'm mocking him for his faggotry :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: Miskirat and I have earned a free spot on your head rent-free

@MiSKiRaT Cumskin copers are the most retarded people on earth thinking their countries are pure non-globohomo beacons and the next coming of Retardyan Hypercuckoldean NAFOism.
Don’t tag that spastic in my threads.

Don’t tag that spastic in my threads.
I'll keep tagging him until you stop making retarded threads like this one you coper
@MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT

Kill all white men (in gta vice city)

I'll keep tagging him until you stop making retarded threads like this one you coper
@MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT @MiSKiRaT
I’ll shoot both of on sight shitskin supremacist filth

Just fuck off and die you disgusting shit stained deformed retard parasites you refuse to leave white people alone you deserve to be genocided ethnic countries should be nuked

There's nothing wrong with our ethnicel bros. Let the fantasise about Stacy.

AHAHAHAHHA AS IF THE OTHER PIGSKINS WILL SIDE WITH YOU, YOU ARE A NOBODY IN YOUR SHITHOLE COUNTRY YOUR OWN SNOWROACH KIND CHOSE US ETHNICS OVER YOU, AND LOOK AT YOU THINKING OTHER PIGSKINS CARE ABOUT INTEGRITY PIGSKINS WILL NEVER UNITE NO MATTER WHAT YOU SNOWROACH PATHETIC CUCKS BELIEVE. KEEP SEETHING LIKE A CUCK WE'LL STORM ALL THE EUROTARD NATIONS AND TAKE OVER ALL THE TERRITORIES AHAHHAHAHA

EUROPE BELONGS TO ETHNICS NOT PIGSKINS, SNOWROACH CUMSKIN CUCKS HAVE PROVEN TO BE WEAK THEY CAN'T EVEN KEEP THEIR OWN CUMDUMPSTERS IN CHECK EXCEPT FOR US ETHNICS WE ARE BASED ETHNIC PRIDE WORLD WIDE EPWW

1. Your race brought ethnics to the West during the Transatlantic Slavs Trade because they wanted cheap labor and would later free them to roam around within their own countries. INB4 it was muh Jews who did it.

2. Birthrates for whites are extremely low which caused politicians to let immigrants migrate enmasse to support their economies, close the pension gap, and fill in job vacancies that no one else wanted to work that had labor shortages i.e farm labor and food distribution, construction, manufacturing

3. Most of your politicians and big business overlords desperate for cheap labor and state funded systems through the means of taxes, not the public, whom the vast majority oppose racial homophily, passed laws that encouraged legally controlled immigration in the 1980s when modern globohomo spread through the expansion of capitalism and neoliberal ideologies in Western states, A few conservative politicians did however protest. Your grudges towards us is only a reflection of poor citizen-state relations where the laws do not reflect the interests of the public.

4. It’s not possible for some ethnics to leave your white lands because they’ve already established capital in your countries and revoked their original citizenship and live under second citizenship. Some have forgotten their native languages while others don’t have the finances to leave.

You think that ethnics are stealing your white women when most want nothing to do with us. Most keep their heads down and do their best to assimilate within your societies and come for education or work.

I assume that you live somewhere in Europe, and want you to know that your tears are delicious, I’m indifferent to racial mixing but know that bitching and moaning while also threatening to kill and torture other ethnics will not stop the browning of your countries.

Keep seething, you ignorant white nationalist piece of shit.
ULTRA HIGH IQ FUCK CUMSKIN CUCKS DEATH TO ALL SNOWWY PISS HAIRED FAGGOTS

Your reign is done anyways, this century is the Chink century.
It's the Jewish century again, just like the last 2000 years. They are just allowing the Chinese to produce all the technology and chips and phones.
Bildschirmfoto 2023 02 28 um 160310

I hate darkies n shiet too, mang

1. Your race brought ethnics to the West during the Transatlantic Slavs Trade because they wanted cheap labor and would later free them to roam around within their own countries. INB4 it was muh Jews who did it.

2. Birthrates for whites are extremely low which caused politicians to let immigrants migrate enmasse to support their economies, close the pension gap, and fill in job vacancies that no one else wanted to work that had labor shortages i.e farm labor and food distribution, construction, manufacturing

3. Most of your politicians and big business overlords desperate for cheap labor and state funded systems through the means of taxes, not the public, whom the vast majority oppose racial homophily, passed laws that encouraged legally controlled immigration in the 1980s when modern globohomo spread through the expansion of capitalism and neoliberal ideologies in Western states, A few conservative politicians did however protest. Your grudges towards us is only a reflection of poor citizen-state relations where the laws do not reflect the interests of the public.

4. It’s not possible for some ethnics to leave your white lands because they’ve already established capital in your countries and revoked their original citizenship and live under second citizenship. Some have forgotten their native languages while others don’t have the finances to leave.

You think that ethnics are stealing your white women when most want nothing to do with us. Most keep their heads down and do their best to assimilate within your societies and come for education or work.

I assume that you live somewhere in Europe, and want you to know that your tears are delicious, I’m indifferent to racial mixing but know that bitching and moaning while also threatening to kill and torture other ethnics will not stop the browning of your countries.

Keep seething, you ignorant white nationalist piece of shit.
This tbh, Europe is literally done and most of us have nothing to do with it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back