Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Classic manlet cope

I was gonna say this kind of overintellectualization is common in manlets, but then I remembered philosophers like Kant, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, etc. were relatively tall for their times, so tally that up 69 - 0 in favor of tallfags.

i'm manlet and i will not cope, i searched for surgery antimanletism and here in Brazil the price is too damn high, not gonna happen, its over

fucking poor genetics

It is absolutely biologically ingrained in sexual selection, but surprisingly enough the r/short cuck actually makes some pretty non-cucked points that the majority of society would crucify you for even considering. :ping:

Oh, god... All this wall of text just for a cringe, stupid cope that no one cares about? :feelskek:
What a waste of time. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
His 2nd and 4th points are correct.

Height isn’t a pure advantage, it comes with evolutionary disadvantages.

And obviously women want to eliminate short men from the gene pool.

This is cope simply because, women are ultimately drawn to partners who are taller every where, there is no culture where tall women go after short men no matter how hard they cope

This is cope simply because, women are ultimately drawn to partners who are taller every where, there is no culture where tall women go after short men no matter how hard they cope
blackpi--

blackpilled again

:fuk::blackpill:

heightism isn't biologically wired in females? so he's telling us there's no evolutionary advantage to being tall that foids would select for? that's cap

Being a bigger or smaller human means nothing because the brain remains just as weak.

heightism isn't biologically wired in females? so he's telling us there's no evolutionary advantage to being tall that foids would select for? that's cap
I'm a dumbass but I am pretty sure that height increasing through the millennia is proof of height being a sexually selected trait. Average nigga used to be 5ft not its like 5"10

He be overdosing on his copium

So retarded whoever wrote that

Literally in no culture do women go for guys shorter than them

Least delusional r/Short user jfl

I guess whatever helps him sleep at night

Two inches below average height was never considered bad until modern day social media, where toilets think that 5’11” is short.

i'm manlet and i will not cope, i searched for surgery antimanletism and here in Brazil the price is too damn high, not gonna happen, its over
LL in Turkey is cheap and they have doctors with lots of experience

Taller men are generally stronger than shorter men

There's always something so funny about a ccopingincel writing paragraph after paragraph of this shit while a tall chad is busy plunging into pussy

The best powerlifters in the world are Eurasian men.
The best strongmen in the world are ~6'2 on average (taller and shorter fare worse).

there is more to strength than height, there are optimized heights and body proportions for strength.
taller men tend to stronger but not always.
Strength, and athleticism overall, is overrated in modern society.

Everyone can get decently strong (2pl8 bench, etc.) with training and diet. Anything beyond that doesn’t matter unless you’re an athlete. Appearance is everything.

Floyd Mayweather may have great boxing genetics, but he weren’t an athlete, it be better to be a 6’0” normie who lifts 3 times a week. Anything that requires real strength or speed is industrialised/automated.

In my highschool, the tallest dude was about 6’5” (probably taller now), but had no athletic ability. Still lives a better life than the 5’7” manlet latino on the basketball team who was the fastest kid in the school and muscular.
6’5” can always lift and look strong, but the latino manlet will never get taller.

All the disadvantages of being tall have been eliminated by modern agriculture/medicine. There are no downsides anymore. Even 7’5” Wembynabwe is living a healthy, happy life.

People continue to get taller in Western nations because there’s nothing to hinder their growth. There’s no malnourished men in the bottom percentile, and the top percentile are not dying of starvation.