Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over As a white nationalist, I have to admit that whites have become an evolutionaly failure

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Whites are too empatethic. No other race is capable of real empathy, only whites are. They don't care about doing the right thing for the benefit of others. This puts us at a clear disadvantage against other populations on the global stage.

White foids are built for bbc

The absolute state of whites

Whites are too empatethic. No other race is capable of real empathy, only whites are. They don't care about doing the right thing for the benefit of others. This puts us at a clear disadvantage against other populations on the global stage.
reminds me of when I was watching the news, and at the george floyd protests/lootings, all the white people were holding up banners with slogans, while the blacks were looting the stores and beating the shop owners :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

reminds me of when I was watching the news, and at the george floyd protests/lootings, all the white people were holding up banners with slogans, while the blacks were looting the stores and beating the shop owners :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
yeah, precisely. niggers are niggers.

but I think Chinese and Japanese are a more interesting comparison. They have decent intelligence to allow for advanced societies but they lack the crippling empathy of whites. They don't poison their demographics with brown people because they don't have the slightest impulse to do something so moronic. This will end up putting them far above whites in the future.

1218F2BD 12AE 4588 AA94 B639154545EC

Agreed, empathy is a critical folly our race has tripped itself up over, and will now fade out of existence precisely because of it.

Agreed, empathy is a critical folly our race has tripped itself up over, and will now fade out of existence precisely because of it.
I coped against this truth for a long time. Now I finally can accept and admit it. We're doomed to death and whatever. We were too good for this world.

Agree, dumb cumskins.

yeah, precisely. niggers are niggers.

but I think Chinese and Japanese are a more interesting comparison. They have decent intelligence to allow for advanced societies but they lack the crippling empathy of whites. They don't poison their demographics with brown people because they don't have the slightest impulse to do something so moronic. This will end up putting them far above whites in the future.
maybe it's because whites prioritize abstract concepts such as honor or respect (maybe an adaptive trait due to social dependence in extreme conditions)

while the rest don't prioritize the abstract but simply look for the practical
that's why blacks go for the most practical: FREE THINGS/LOOTING

while whites form their reality around abstraction

this may explain why so much of white culture revolves around symbolism and romanticism, while blacks only talk about status and literally material possessions in their music lol

A few things to note here I think.

- "White" is so broad. The ethnicities are so different. Latins and Anglos behave very differently, for example. Slavs are also very different. I think some White ethnicities will survive and some won't.

- I think it's very unfortunate for Whites that Jews look so much like us. It allowed them to blend in and then attack us from within.

- All races (and ethnicities) have strengths and weaknesses. You don't have to be perfect to survive.

while whites form their reality around abstraction

this may explain why so much of white culture revolves around symbolism and romanticism, while blacks only talk about status and literally material possessions in their music lol
But that same abstraction allowed us to develop higher mathematics and advance the sciences. I'll take the trade-off.

are whites rly all that empathetic

the US as a country seems very cut throat in particular

I agree with OP

- I think it's very unfortunate for Whites that Jews look so much like us. It allowed them to blend in and then attack us from within.

what is the difference with jews?

But that same abstraction allowed us to develop higher mathematics and advance the sciences. I'll take the trade-off.

that's just my theory, but it makes a lot of sense doesn't it? ahahaha

A race that doesnt have its females under control but gets cucked, played and betrayed by them isnt superior.

are whites rly all that empathetic

the US as a country seems very cut throat in particular

Maybe so but it's not controlled by Whites anymore!

The biggest problem is that Whites have no racial in group preference and just see each other as individuals. All non White racial groups have racial in group preference.