Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"As a white man dating an asian woman"

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
these types of redditors are always prevalent in any thread asking anything east asian related. you cant escape JBW even in non-dating related content. this pisses me off so much I hate white onree race traitors

TFW even asian whores reject me :feelsrope:
I speak their language, they would rather be with a taller guy who doesn't speak it but "promises to learn it " for 10 years

If I was white I'd JBWmaxx 100%. can't hate on the grind.

As a asshole stealing other races women, I...

I speak their language, they would rather be with a taller guy who doesn't speak it but "promises to learn it " for 10 years
JBW only applies to those who have the features desired from white men like height, anytime I see an ugly guy with a hot noodlefoid he's always 6'0+

I'm aware Finns are part of the White/European race, but I wonder if the 4-5% Asiatic DNA+non Indo-European roots is somehow subconsciously noticed by noodlewhores

But yet again, it seems they want anything Caucaosid & Whitish in appearance-i'm sure some lighter-skinned MENAs could ascend there.

They don't want someone who speaks their language, it's actually a turn off. Them submitting to the white race and speaking only English is part of the power dynamic they lust for.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back