Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel As a subhuman male, how do you cope with seeing normies enjoying their summer?

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
My brain should've gotten the memo by now, but every year its the same shit. I go outside, see young normies enjoying themselves and foids dressed like whores, and I get depressed despite my anti-depressants. I was hoping Corona-chan would do a better job, mother fuck.

not leaving my room, fully immersed on copes

That trick that everyone knows is you don't look at the normies. If you do, you will go insane.

I cannot cope. I feel contempt and hatred whenever I see females dressed like whores.

I just dont leave my house tbh unless my mom makes me go on a vacation. Its become a tradition to drive up to Maine in the summer for us. Nice place with a house by the beach, but the problem is, well, there’s a beach. I remember last years trip. I got sunburned on the bottom of my feet from walking on the sand for too long without wearing flipflops, which I fucking hate wearing. It became so painful I couldn’t walk so I had to just sit in a beach chair alone while my family did their own thing. I just sat there with tinted sunglasses watching everyone enjoy themselves. I couldn’t leave until my family wanted to so I was basically stuck there. The next day I had to go paddle boarding and I had to walk barefoot on sharp rocks with the sunburn to get to the board. It hurt like hell and I started bleeding from all the cuts I got. Glad this was in Maine and not Hawii because a shark mighta come to me or something with all the bleeding I did. I never tried standing up on the paddle board because I didnt wanna risk falling in the water since I can’t swim. All in all, I learned that I hate the beach and do not want to go ever again

I avoid normies like the plague, that makes it pretty easy to forget about their lives. Also, drugs to cope and dissociate from reality.

I'm not seeing anyone. I'm on here or playing a video game so I can't see anyone.

Can't even go outside because of covid cuckdown

I am drunk almost 24/7

By staying inside to LDAR with PS4 and anime. I still have to work though even during the summer and it is pure torment

uh i go in nature by my self to some woods or an abandoned park

I hope corona will kill a lot of them, but it's cope af.

IDGAF what normies do

Bro happiness is not real bro love is fake bro it’s all for the camera just make money and fuck whores bro

Stay inside, drink, cope with your hobby(s) and the occasional nefarious thought or two

Boil with rage inside

If I need to go outside I go late, or I head directly to where I need to be then go home.
I don't walk around during the day.

My brain should've gotten the memo by now, but every year its the same shit. I go outside, see young normies enjoying themselves and foids dressed like whores, and I get depressed despite my anti-depressants. I was hoping Corona-chan would do a better job, mother fuck.
I stay indoors

I dont acknowledge their existence.

I'm a 32 year oldcel; my brain won't even register things like that anymore. Summer, winter, whatever, it's all the same. I come home from work and rot in my room. Rinse and repeat. I was never meant to be part of it.

I try not to go out or look away if I I see a couple

I enjoy the tight pants and the scared looks.