Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As a short male, society will never respect you

Rippa

Rippa

All-Seeing Eye of Sauron
-
Are you short man, a manlet, genetic trash that should be thrown down into the septic tank by society?
You are?
Did you ever accomplish something great towards the progress of human society for example inventing a revolutionary product that could change the entire name of the game?
No?
Well buckle up buckaroo cause its gonna be a rough ride.
For one people see you as a joke, you arent physically dominant by default to any of your same-age peers.Women think you are creepy for no outward or logical reason, even if it would make sense to be more afraid of the 6'5 lanklet that somehow has managed to stretch his spine out that far.
So we are off to a bad start, you give off a bad vibe to women by default and taller peers will try to exercise dominion over you.
So how should you "get yourself out there" and make friends with people who might initially dislike you for the sole factor of the lenght of your bones(i.e something you cannot change without surgery or modern medicine that is expensive and that will impair your ability to walk)?
You are supposed to be the "funny upbeat short guy" stereotype, you are supposed to be talked down to, you are supposed to be walked all over by your social group, you are supposed to take all of this suicide inducing madness without showing any shred of anger, and on top of that you are supposed to degrade yourself in that social group so people would think you're "cool" with it.
What's that?
You want to be treated like a normal human being for once in your life and not be talked down to like a child?
Fuck off, defending yourself is reserved for normal people and chads, who can benefit from it socially and in the dating market by standing up for themselves and proving they are the superior male.You are just supposed to take it without a single tear rolling down your cheek for decades on end.
And what if you do defend yourself and somehow manage to for example knock out the challenger with a well placed uppercut for example?
You will be thrown out from your school, women will think you are overcompensating for your insecurity of having a small dick and being short(women associate short men with smaller dicks by default because they are primitivne even after millions of years of evolution).
I fucking hate tallfags who constantly have the need to mention their height, atleast they wont be fucked with on a daily basis because of their height halo.

Of course. Society hates manlets so much it's almost incomprehensible once you start deeply thinking about it. They are like the untouchables in the Indian caste system or wherever, and I'm barely exaggerating when I say that sadly. I would say "we", but I'm 5'9 so still a manlet but I don't have it nearly as bad as who I would dub truelets.

Women think you are creepy for no outward or logical reason
Or women view you as a cute little asexual man aka orbiter future beta provider material.

As a ugly male, I agree