Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As a person with autism being neurotypical really does make a difference

trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★
Im legit diagnosed with autism and i legit have to act fucking normal in every single situation otherwise it is social suicide. People see me as "weird" it fuckin enrages me every time mannn. There is literally no women like me who also have autism in my whole town, i know one girl with autism who is common with me however we drifted sooo much havent spoken to her in years and she lives miles from me and i dont have a car and i cba using public transport. Normal NT girls dont want anything to do with a spergy autist. They all think im some fucking weirdo it makes me so fucking mad i could fraudmaxx and act NT but what for? Eventually ppl will see my true side.

"just be yourself" - does not apply to autists like me

Just be yourself also doesn't work for ugly people who have a massive failo aura.

When you're really ugly or very short it's like you're mentally/socially disabled as if you were autistic it's ridiculous

Last edited:
bruh do you see him with a gf or anything in that vid? You dont do you. Yeah he could have one but most of the time us autists dont.
because most autists are ugly, bad genes come in a package.

it does but people here don't want to except that.
inb4 O'pry lookalikes can drool on themselves and still get pussy

Looks and height >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NT and Dick Size, look at Ron Jeremy in the previous post.