Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why should i bother doing anything but being a neet when i know i wont get to fuck hot foids

benzocel

benzocel

Recruit
★★
the entire fucking point of life is to fuck hot foids and cream their pussies. thats the only fucking purpose we have the only fucking thing everyone works their asses off for from day 1 and i am sorry but i dont get the fucking point of doing this wageslave bullshit when i know im not even gonna get roasties throwing themselves my way. i mean wtf is the point actually. and it fucking ruins me when i see how easy it is for foids to get simps and cucks to spend money on them. i got whores in my college who sell their bodies for an allowance and gifts from their sugar daddies. and these cunts are barely even adults. wtf man.

you should ideally get to fuck at least 1 hot foid every week otherwise i dont get the fucking point. life is so fucking empty without pussy. i want to pump and dump like chad does fucks sake :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yup, life is only about mating and there's absolutely no point to anything if you cannot attract a partner.

Yup, life is only about mating and there's absolutely no point to anything if you cannot attract a partner.
If you cannot attract a partner, you deserve some kind of financial compensation from the government: If we cannot fulfill life's main goal, why should we have to be a slave to the system?

No pussy? Fine, then no work.

the entire fucking point of life is to fuck hot foids and cream their pussies. thats the only fucking purpose we have the only fucking thing everyone works their asses off for from day 1 and i am sorry but i dont get the fucking point of doing this wageslave bullshit when i know im not even gonna get roasties throwing themselves my way. i mean wtf is the point actually. and it fucking ruins me when i see how easy it is for foids to get simps and cucks to spend money on them. i got whores in my college who sell their bodies for an allowance and gifts from their sugar daddies. and these cunts are barely even adults. wtf man.

you should ideally get to fuck at least 1 hot foid every week otherwise i dont get the fucking point. life is so fucking empty without pussy. i want to pump and dump like chad does fucks sake :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Oyyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyy you filthy gentile you need to work hard to keep up my luxury life style

10% - Trolling/thread derailment
If you cannot attract a partner, you deserve some kind of financial compensation from the government: If we cannot fulfill life's main goal, why should we have to be a slave to the system?
Get a fucking job

because I get my own place and can buy copes, and it keeps my mind busy. Just neeting all day is brain rot

I already do, on top of being at college.

You, however:

Probably don't
That’s becuase soyciety should be supporting me since I am Jewish but fucking capitalist right wing are antisemite and won’t give me $$$$$ I want communism now

I don't know. I don't.

That’s becuase soyciety should be supporting me since I am Jewish but fucking capitalist right wing are antisemite and won’t give me $$$$$ I want communism now
I'm not a Capitalist retard, I'm proudly anti-semitic though.

Yeah I'm back on this forum after a long while feeling like shit after getting rejected and you got me thinking, I should never pay for the train again. Train is free for incels. Fuck paying 4.50 euros (x2 for going back home) while old people, people with strollers and students (people who basically all life mog me) get discount/free and it then adds to my cost. Public transport should be reasonably priced anyway.

Yeah pretty much, I am fortunate enough to get neetbux, that is my plan for the forseeable future, I dont have many outgoing expenses so I will actually gain money doing this

I missed out on teen love and sex, no love for me on the horizon so whats the point, and even if you work 1000 years on an average wage u will never be a billionaire anyway

If I happen to be fortunate enough to think of some million dollar idea and I make a large amount of money in a short amount of money I certainly will

But a job is pointless, I used to wageslave

But at a certain point its like, that extra 700 a week just isnt getting me anywhere ya know?

Like all my basic needs are met, but im miles away from something like a house or a nice car and it feels so pointless.

Sounds insincere but the blackpill rules every interaction not just ones with women you want to fuck. There is many facets to blackpill and all of them make your life worse when you are ugly and weird

Sounds insincere but the blackpill rules every interaction not just ones with women you want to fuck. There is many facets to blackpill and all of them make your life worse when you are ugly and weird

chrome-h7v-JM38mrg.png