Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL As a man, I'm afraid of being a "creepy male feminist"

This surely can't be a real FOID therapist interaction...

'Since then, I've used this summer to go to regular therapy sessions and described to my counsellor how I feel ashamed for my actions and want to fix myself. She helped me plan out a set of goals and actionable steps that would bring some meaningful changes such as developing more platonic relationships with women, 10 minutes of mindful meditation per day, and journalling on my feelings and emotions. She also said that I'll always have moments where I feel the sense of guilt and shame, and that I should aim to deconstruct everything that triggers those thoughts, which helped organising them together.'

'Since then, I've used this summer to go to regular therapy sessions and described to my counsellor how I feel ashamed for my actions and want to fix myself. She helped me plan out a set of goals and actionable steps that would bring some meaningful changes such as developing more platonic relationships with women, 10 minutes of mindful meditation per day, and journalling on my feelings and emotions. She also said that I'll always have moments where I feel the sense of guilt and shame, and that I should aim to deconstruct everything that triggers those thoughts, which helped organising them together.'
Sounds like the kind of mumbo jumbo thERapists do :feelsugh:

Sounds like the kind of mumbo jumbo thERapists do :feelsugh:
Foid theRAPISTS piss me off the most. Like they could ever relate to anyone who didn't live on normal mode at worst.

A male feminist is by definition a sub-8 male who sells out his own gender in hope of foid validation + pussy

I don't know what else he would expect tbh

He would have been better off stuying redpill scams and blowing his money on Andrew Tate, at least he'd realize that foids aren't all saints who we have to cowtow to. He'd probably blow less money on getting lied to by grifters than being strung on by foids, too

The more extreme the cope, the greater the "backlash" will be when the cope fails. As St. Hamudi says, "Every cope has an end."

He will soon realize that feminist-maxxxing won't save him from inceldom.

redditors always be writing essays about retarded shit

Its a foid larp

he should kill himself

More news at 11 male feminists are predators and even feminists believe so too

Attachments

• male feminists.png
    male feminists.png
    21 KB · Views: 35
All male "feminists" might as well cut their dicks off

A male feminist is by definition a sub-8 male who sells out his own gender in hope of foid validation + pussy

I don't know what else he would expect tbh
Cucks are cucks...what do you expect?

male feminists are just fucking pathetic and sad blue pilled normies that will try to get into a feminist panties.

all self improvement starts with face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back