Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL As a giga manlet I only like 5'3 foids and above

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Tbh.
Idk if blackpill has fucked that much with my taste on women or it's just a testosterone thing.
Tbh I'm starting to dislike jbs too, I would love to ascend with a roastie or a girl taller than me.
Idk if its femdom cuckoldry but this is what being a manlet does to a mofo. It fucks with your mental health.

No matter how short a whore is she will never respect my subhuman ass so I rather find a "pedo" woman or something idk, even though I'm already 19.
Foidlets should be sterilized

Makes you feel more masculine. Kinda like when a small dick guy buys a huge truck.

I only want a tall aryan amazonian goddess. Not like I'm asking for much.

based. i want a girl 5'10 and above

How short are you
Tbh.
Idk if blackpill has fucked that much with my taste on women or it's just a testosterone thing.
Tbh I'm starting to dislike jbs too, I would love to ascend with a roastie or a girl taller than me.
Idk if its femdom cuckoldry but this is what being a manlet does to a mofo. It fucks with your mental health.

No matter how short a whore is she will never respect my subhuman ass so I rather find a "pedo" woman or something idk, even though I'm already 19.
Foidlets should be sterilized

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back