Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel As a balkan shitskin i feel inferiority towards every race even curries

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
Fuck dude I am a shitskin subhuman JBW is law , I will never be white its over for me I want to rope asap , next life i wish i was born nord.

@DarkStar @Ci Jey

you if you were born white:
IMG 0121

Are you turning into an unironic version of @AsakuraHao ?

Fuck dude I am a shitskin subhuman JBW is law , I will never be white its over for me I want to rope asap , next life i wish i was born nord.

@DarkStar @Ci Jey
based pfp

why would u feel this way? what if you were born curry or asian? :feelsokman:
Point I'm making, is that sure we have it much better than rices or curries, no one with half a brain could deny that

But we really don't have it that great, look how anti-white the media is

Point I'm making, is that sure we have it much better than rices or curries, no one with half a brain could deny that

But we really don't have it that great, look how anti-white the media is
cope most of the suffering u guys endure come from negroes in the usa attacking whites looting ur stores and burning your neighborhoods into smithereens

as long as you guys stay clear of them you guys should do ok
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsthink::feelzez: