Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel As a baldcel, even something as simple as going to the grocery store you get INSULTED

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
So there I was another late night at the local Walmart. I often go late at night to avoid large crowds. My heart rate is lower that way.

Anyway I don't use drugs so Junk Food is a great cope for me. I usually get Ice Cream as one of my items.

So it just happened that Breyer's Ice Cream was on sale and then I saw it. What I saw horrified me to the bones.

All of the unique flavors were all gone: Oreo, Cookies, Reese's Peanut Butter.

And what was the only flavor still in stock? Vanilla of course. Plain old Vanilla Ice Cream. Even on sale nobody wants Vanilla Ice Cream.

And that's when I realized that with my Bald Head I am Vanilla Ice Cream to women. I have no flavor. Even If I Moneymaxx they still won't want me.

My only option is to get on Steroids and cover my Body with Tattoos otherwise I am that plain Vanilla Ice Cream. I need to add some sprinkles/raisins/nuts/cherries to myself.

Buy a hair system boyo. Or hair transplant

Take the ice cream pill

UY Scuti IQ allegory.

I think it's more like you're Breyer's and Chad is Haagen-Dazs. It doesn't matter what flavor you are (hair piece, looksmaxing) nor what toppings you add (gymcelling, tattoos) because you'll always be of inferior quality.

Last edited:
Hair implant. This can be solved with money.

I would also rather pick mint chip ice cream than vanilla, does that mean I'm into green haired alien foids more than white girls?

You need to JohnnySinsMaxx. Do jelqing, take roids, etc

faggot prettyboys will never understand the pain of balding
You need to JohnnySinsMaxx. Do jelqing, take roids, etc
Just have impeccable bone structure, bro.

Unless you guys are balding you won't understand the severity of it.

1 - Get a Hair Transplant: Yeah take a small strip of hair or individual hairs from the back of your head and try to cover up the ENTIRE front of your head with those few hairs. Yes, it will look better than before but it will still look thin as fuck since you don't have the required hair mass.

2 - Hair Piece: Might work. Also might look fake as fuck. I'm gonna go with the later.

3 - Scalp Pigmentation: You will look like a Dumb Fuck who tatted a hairline on his fucking head.

I would also rather pick mint chip ice cream than vanilla, does that mean I'm into green haired alien foids more than white girls?
:feelskek:

Unless you guys are balding you won't understand the severity of it.

1 - Get a Hair Transplant: Yeah take a small strip of hair or individual hairs from the back of your head and try to cover up the ENTIRE front of your head with those few hairs. Yes, it will look better than before but it will still look thin as fuck since you don't have the required hair mass.

2 - Hair Piece: Might work. Also might look fake as fuck. I'm gonna go with the later.

3 - Scalp Pigmentation: You will look like a Dumb Fuck who tatted a hairline on his fucking head.

Been balding since 14 bro.

Asian girls love vanilla icecream.

I'm going to be some sort half banana half vanilla icecream they will crave once my HafuFraud is complete.

Happy3

faggot prettyboys will never understand the pain of balding
This.
Equivalent to watching your chin recede or losing height. You're powerless to do anything (except use drugs which can destroy your hormonal balance).

This.
Equivalent to watching your chin recede or losing height. You're powerless to do anything (except use drugs which can destroy your hormonal balance).

I've been fine on fin. I might go on dut actually, apparently it's blocks even more DHT than fin so works better