Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aryan/Wypipo are the Main Characters of Real Life

If I was White then people would love me...

Wait a minutes!

Hmmm?

Oh.

That's right.

I'm White and it meaning nothing!!!

Nevermind

You are exaggerating here lighter skin is preferred in the local context not the global context.
lighter skin is preferred in almost every country. even BEFORE making contact with europeans, japanese people considered white skin to be high-class. Many Indian royalty would import Greek/Iranian slave girls into their harems

There are. wtf bro how ignorant are you?

They wont do anything because they're too cucked. Plus, thanks to the Native American genes in most Canadian Europeans, they tend to be swarthier. I have seen MANY European people here with darker skin than me. And like I said, I look white enough to larp as a fellow white, so I'm good. I even have freckles and red beard
Kek, especially the last part. My dad has brown hair and brown eyes. His skin is also relatively dark and nobody ever asked him where he comes from because his face looks like this:
5b441cc3aa63e816b7dc0f857f311fa1  prison waffen

21.44 the turk is clearly distinguishable from the English man stop coping, a turk can easily be spotted among white people.
This.

Islam (and in turn Arabs) had a massive influence in the Middle East, Europe, Central Asia, and India. Islamic history IS Arab history.
As I've already said, beyond the first few caliphates(golden period) Arabs were reduced to nothing. Islam was then hijacked and spread by far superior cultures like persians. Today most muslims are persianized curries.
Only Japs are really intellectually superior, Indians are not.:feelshaha: Even then, the Japs are a suicidal race, so it's pretty apparent IQ isn't the be all end all you want to make it seem like. I would never wish to be a Japanese or Chinese, but I would gladly wish to be an Arab.
It seems that the comparison with curries makes you seethe the most. You even accuse me of being one. I can't think of this comment as anything but delusional. Curries and chinese are perceived as high iq because that's what they are. Arabs are hardly better than africans in that regard. This heirarchy shows in all of these culture's history and even in their current intellectual achievements.
Jews>East asians>indians>>>>african americans>arabs>africans

You can delude yourself otherwise all you want. When talking about history's intellectuals , arab names almost never pop up. At least none after the golden age. Compare that to other Asian races which did and still do mog the fuck out of arabs.
It also includes looks, culture, empires, tribalism, and influence over others. The average Arab man mogs tha average Japanese/Chinese man.
Then its ironic that Arabs are inferior to all other Asian races in all these aspects besides maybe looks. If we consider your definition of superiority then maybe arabs are not so superior after all.
Yes, and they're superior to Indians because they have more Aryans among them and more Aryan admixture. You will never find an Indian like the girls below in India, only in Pakistan.

View attachment 527291
Ah, I see your point. You have basically accepted caucosoid superiority as a fact without any evidence and now wish to defend that position. If all the proof I presented about how Arabs practically did fuck all throughout history besides getting mogged by other races doesn't change your deluded mind. Then the plethora of evidence suggesting how worse off the average Pakistani is compared to the average Indian definitely won't.

Its hilarious in a way. Usually people in your position try to cherry pick evidence to fit their ridiculous claims. But you can't even do that, because there is literally no criteria in which Arabs mog other asian races

Last edited:
lighter skin is preferred in almost every country. even BEFORE making contact with europeans, japanese people considered white skin to be high-class. Many Indian royalty would import Greek/Iranian slave girls into their harems
Exactly my point there's a ceiling to how white your average Indian and Japanese can look. Lighter skin is preferred, but not lily white with coloured eyes precisely beacuse literally no-one meets that standard.

the turk is clearly distinguishable from the English man
Not all English people & Turkish people have the same phenotypes, genius. I'm not saying they look the same, not even British and Irish look the same, but there is def overlap.

I look very similar to this Irish guy, just with wavy hair and a reddish beard and freckles.

Irish man

a turk can easily be spotted among white people
lol No. Many Balkan Europeans look very similar to Anatolain Turks. Have you SEEN how Serbians look like?

Anatolian turks

having pride in whiteness when white people don't even consider you one of them cucked but its your life lol
Having pride in white skin does not mean wanting to be european per say.
Kek, especially the last part. My dad has brown hair and brown eyes. His skin is also relatively dark and nobody ever asked him where he comes from because his face looks like this:
View attachment 527321
Phenotypes often overlap, dont knwo why this is such a hard concept to accept for you. Also, are you hapa?
Iraq5
Kurd2

Exactly my point there's a ceiling to how white your average Indian and Japanese can look. Lighter skin is preferred, but not lily white with coloured eyes precisely beacuse literally no-one meets that standard.
Colored eyes are desirable though, hence why the few blue eyed Indians in the North West are adored. Blue eyes are in fact that MAIN reason noodlewhores chase white cock

Last edited:
Not all English people & Turkish people have the same phenotypes, genius. I'm not saying they look the same, not even British and Irish look the same, but there is def overlap.

I look very similar to this Irish guy, just with wavy hair and a reddish beard and freckles.

View attachment 527322

lol No. Many Balkan Europeans look very similar to Anatolain Turks. Have you SEEN how Serbians look like?

View attachment 527326
View attachment 527323

Having pride in white skin does not mean wanting to be european per say.

Phenotypes often overlap, dont knwo why this is such a hard concept to accept for you. Also, are you hapa?
View attachment 527328View attachment 527332

Colored eyes are desirable though, hence why the few blue eyed Indians in the North West are adored. Blue eyes are in fact that MAIN reason noodlewhores chase white cock
They are adored beacuse of their rarity, however they are not the beauty standard which looks something like this:

Fair skinned but still noticeably ethnic.

I never denied that, but only a very small minority of ethnics even come close to looking white. It's completely irrelevant. The point you're trying to make here is that the most "white" looking people in ethnic countries have more success due to their looks, but why is that relevant to inceldom? You're an ethnic living in a predominantly white country. The only logical conclusion for you is to live in the middle east because you're "almost" white passing, based on your observations.
I'm not hapa btw :feelsUgh:

As I've already said, beyond the first few caliphates(golden period) Arabs were reduced to nothing. Islam was then hijacked and spread by far superior cultures like persians. Today most muslims are persianized curries.

It seems that the comparison with curries makes you seethe the most. You even accuse me of being one. I can't think of this comment as anything but delusional. Curries and chinese are perceived as high iq because that's what they are. Arabs are hardly better than africans in that regard. This heirarchy shows in all of these culture's history and even in their current intellectual achievements.
Jews>East asians>indians>>>>african americans>arabs>africans

You can delude yourself otherwise all you want. When talking about history's intellectuals , arab names almost never pop up. At least none after the golden age. Compare that to other Asian races which did and still do mog the fuck out of arabs.

Then its ironic that Arabs are inferior to all other Asian races in all these aspects besides maybe looks. If we consider your definition of superiority then maybe arabs are not so superior after all.

Ah, I see your point. You have basically accepted caucosoid superiority as a fact without any evidence and now wish to defend that position. If all the proof I presented about how Arabs practically did fuck all throughout history besides getting mogged by other races doesn't change your deluded mind. Then the plethora of evidence suggesting how worse off the average Pakistani is compared to the average Indian definitely won't.

Its hilarious in a way. Usually people in your position try to cherry pick evidence to fit their ridiculous claims. But you can't even do that, because there is literally no criteria in which Arabs mog other asian races
Arabs are genetically identical to their Northern kin, who created the greatest civilizations in the Near east. There is also evidence Arabia was once a highly literate society there's evidence of writing on almost everywhere. Arabs certainly had great civilisations in the past as you can see.

Cope. Whites on average framemog, heightmog, Tmog, dickmog and eye/haircolormog the average ricecel to a different dimension. It's not just muh eye color n sheeiit

Arabs are genetically identical to their Northern kin, who created the greatest civilizations in the Near east. There is also evidence Arabia was once a highly literate society there's evidence of writing on almost everywhere. Arabs certainly had great civilisations in the past as you can see.
View attachment 527343
They are certainly not without their merits but OP is doing comparisons here.

As I've already said, beyond the first few caliphates(golden period) Arabs were reduced to nothing. Islam was then hijacked and spread by far superior cultures like persians.
It still doesn't change that Islamic history is Arab history, and no, lmao, Arabs continued to play a massive role in the Muslim world well after Iranians converted to the religion.
Today most muslims are persianized curries.
What does this prove?
It seems that the comparison with curries makes you seethe the most.
Because it is the most hilarious claim. You sound like a Negro or Spic claiming them being superior.
You even accuse me of being one.
Because no one on this board who knows anything about race realism would delude themselves into think Indians are superior to Arabs, except for Curries like that banned oxytocin guy.
Curries and chinese are perceived as high iq because that's what they are. Arabs are hardly better than africans in that regard. This heirarchy shows in all of these culture's history and even in their current intellectual achievements.
The Indian comparison is the stupidest hence why it makes me laugh the most. And holy fuck, no, Indians are not "perceieved" as high IQ. They are perceieved as perverted, short, smelly street poopers. It's laughable you would think this. Most of the indians here in canada are truck drivers or run quickie stores.

indians>>>>african americans>arabs
Just lol :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You feel like you're trolling at this point
/attachments/berber-vs-nog-png.527337/?hash=44a96f536b7836286f1327994d5da7bb
You can delude yourself otherwise all you want. When talking about history's intellectuals , arab names almost never pop up.
They certainly pop up more than Indians do. Many Europeans often study or read about Arab scientists from the Middle Ages. Let's not forget the ruling class of Andalusia was Arabs, not Spanish or Amazighs.

At least none after the golden age.
"n-no it doesn't count after this arbitrary time period because I JUST SAID SO, O-OKAY?"

You're wrong anyways kek. This man is a world renowned surgeon and he is Saudi

Saudi_health_minister_Abdullah_Al-Rabeah_talks_to_Al_Jazeera_-_Flickr_-_Al_Jazeera_English.jpg

Compare that to other Asian races which did and still do mog the fuck out of arabs.
Imagine thinking Bengalis, Indians, Veitnamese, Cambodians, and Thais "mog Arabs".:feelsUnreal: How braindead is this guy?
Dead wrong.

>culture
Arab culture is self-preserving while Chinese/Japanese cultrue is suicidal. Japs will NEET their whole lives or wagecuck till death. Or in the case of Chinese, they'll just end up on a Live Leak video. Meanwhile, Saudi, Emiratis, Qataris, etc, live life in safe, stable enviroments.

>empires
Arabs conquered lands from Spain to China. Meanwhile, the biggest East Asian empire barely took over parts of China and Oceania. Arab empires also lasted FAR longer than East Asian empires.

>tribalism
East Asians are cucks who gladly allow their women to be used as cum dumps of white men. This is the case whether we are talking about Japan & China or Veitnam & Thailand. kek imagine being such fags you can't even protect your women from being the world's cum toilets and thinking some jungle gooks are on par with Arabs.

>influence over others.
Arabs have influence over 2 billion people thanks to Islam. Meanwhile, the main influence of East Asians is primarily through anime when it comes to the Japanese. Though China does have massive influence over it's surrounding Asian neighnors like Tibet an Mongolia.

Ah, I see your point. You have basically accepted caucosoid superiority as a fact without any evidence and now wish to defend that position.
Nope, all history shows Caucasoid supremacy. Keep seething.
If all the proof I presented about how Arabs practically did fuck all throughout history
You failed to do that:society:
Then the plethora of evidence suggesting how worse off the average Pakistani is compared to the average Indian definitely won't.
KEK you are definitley a street shitter! I fucking knew it:feelskek: No one seethes more about Pakis than Indians, since they are whiter than Poos. Poos seethe the most about Arabs too because they treat your subhuman filth species like the dogs they are as minimum wage workers in Saudi and Qatar.:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: Not to mention you got conquered by an Arab religion for 500 years. Bitch some more, you literal shit-colored curry:feelsdevil:

Paki18

Attachments

• berber vs nog.png
    berber vs nog.png
    944.9 KB · Views: 91
It's all the more impressive that Arabs managed to create ancient structures in areas that were not suitable for civilsation building. The comparison is inherently flawed here as India is much more suitable for civilisation building. The Japanese/East Asians have low emotional IQ they can't think outside the box and mostly copy Western innovations.

Last edited:
Cope. Whites on average framemog, heightmog, Tmog, dickmog and eye/haircolormog the average ricecel to a different dimension. It's not just muh eye color n sheeiit
Agree. But there's no denying the eye color is a major appeal for noodles. They would likely pick a blue eyed European who is 5'7 over a black eyed European who's like 5'11.
They are adored beacuse of their rarity, however they are not the beauty standard which looks something like this:

Fair skinned but still noticeably ethnic.
View attachment 527336
No, it's not about rarity, it's because it looks better.

And yes, I didn't say that man is not ethnic. He still has white-skin. Hence he is better than his darker brethren in terms of looks
Bruh you're trying to undermine everything Arabs did just so you can give credit to Indiand and fucking Jungle gooks. What have jungle gooks even done aside from get conquered by Spanish/Arabs & be cum toilet for white men? Even the fucking MEN in thailand become lady-boys and get fucked in the ass by white tourists. The fact that you try to compare Arabs to Jungle Gooks shows how disingenious you are
View attachment 527343
You can find Arabic text even in Rome and Iran. Some Roman emperors were even Arab
I never denied that, but only a very small minority of ethnics even come close to looking white.
It depends on what you mean by white. I agree that a small minority of ethnics can look NORDIC, but when it comes to looking Med or Balkan, plenty of MENAs can larp. By uncle lives in Italy and no one can tell he is foreigner, especially since he speaks italians w/o an accent.

Southeuro27

The point you're trying to make here is that the most "white" looking people in ethnic countries have more success due to their looks, but why is that relevant to inceldom?
Because success attracts women which enables breeding? It's obvious isn't it? lol This is VERY rleevant to inceldom
ou're an ethnic living in a predominantly white country. The only logical conclusion for you is to live in the middle east because you're "almost" white passing, based on your observations.
Wish I could tbh, my family tried going back 3 times but since my dad's job is here, it never worked out.
It's all the more impressive that Arabs managed to create ancient structures in areas that were not suitable for civilsation building. The comparison is inherently flawed here as India is much more suitable for civilisation building.
Right? Living in a desert makes it hard to pull that shit off, no different than how Scandinavians and Slavs or hell even why Mongolians and Turks dont have ancient ruins/civilizations. It's because those enviroments make it hard to do such things.
The Japanese/East Asians have low emotional IQ they can't think outside the box and mostly copy Western innovations.
Their men are also dying while their women racemix with superior men

Last edited:
Brutal racepill. Also 100% facts. Only reason rn the shitskin gulf arabs mog the Syrian/Lebanon ones is oil. But no oil and they would be far inferior.
Also no wonder turks mogged the other muslim empires. Turk/Mongol DNA mogs

Brutal racepill. Also 100% facts.
Do you agree with @Caesercel 's opinions on indians?:feelsEhh:

Only reason rn the shitskin gulf arabs mog the Syrian/Lebanon ones is oil.
Dont forget Syria/Lebanon/Iraq/Iran are subverted by America/kikes. Were these countries not being bombed, sanctioned in trade, and subverted, they would easily be more succesful than Gulf Arabs. There's like a new civil war every other year due to jewish kikery

When it comes to Arabs, Levantines > Mesopetamians > Gulfies.
But no oil and they would be far inferior.
Not far inferior, but inferior nevertheless. Dont forget Gulf Arabs still managed to conquer the Mesopetamia, Iran, Levant, and Egypt.
Also no wonder turks mogged the other muslim empires. Turk/Mongol DNA mogs
Mongol genes def helped them, but memes aside, most Anatolian Turks are not Mongoloid.

Anatolian Turks are mostly Anatolia, Caucasion, and Balkan European

I even have freckles and red beard

@Notorious Inkler:feelshaha:
It's all the more impressive that Arabs managed to create ancient structures in areas that were not suitable for civilsation building. The comparison is inherently flawed here as India is much more suitable for civilisation building. The Japanese/East Asians have low emotional IQ they can't think outside the box and mostly copy Western innovations.
Well yes, the comparison seems a bit unfair considering that Indians and Chinese people had better access to arable lands. I did not intend to deride Arabs. But OP's thesis still relies on the idea that Arabs are a superior race because they are caucosoid.

Which falls flat on its face considering

1. Arabs were/are not superior to east asians or indians on any reasonable metric.

2. Op has failed to prove that racial superiority has anything to do with caucosoid features since Arabs are a clear exception to his rule. They are more caucosoid than rice or curries but in no way superior. Which is clearly obvious to anyone besides delusional OP

Do you agree with @Caesercel 's opinions on indians?:feelsEhh:

Dont forget Syria/Lebanon/Iraq/Iran are subverted by America/kikes. Were these countries not being bombed, sanctioned in trade, and subverted, they would easily be more succesful than Gulf Arabs. There's like a new civil war every other year due to jewish kikery

When it comes to Arabs, Levantines > Mesopetamians > Gulfies.

Not far inferior, but inferior nevertheless. Dont forget Gulf Arabs still managed to conquer the Mesopetamia, Iran, Levant, and Egypt.

Mongol genes def helped them, but memes aside, most Anatolian Turks are not Mongoloid.

Anatolian Turks are mostly Anatolia, Caucasion, and Balkan European

View attachment 527378
I am too lazy to read caeasar cel Indian debate rn. Gulf arabs pulling the earlist Islamic conquest is very long ago. They haven't done anything impressive ever since. And back then they were less inbred from cousin marriage bs so better DNA than now.

It depends on what you mean by white. I agree that a small minority of ethnics can look NORDIC, but when it comes to looking Med or Balkan, plenty of MENAs can larp. By uncle lives in Italy and no one can tell he is foreigner, especially since he speaks italians w/o an accent.
Southern Europeans are somewhat white but they're definitely seen as inferior here in northern euROPE

1636836452109-png.527373

@[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/35/35245.jpg?1635757170 [/UWSL]@Notorious Inkler :feelshaha:
My red beard is natural
I am too lazy to read caeasar cel Indian debate rn. Gulf arabs pulling the earlist Islamic conquest is very long ago. They haven't done anything impressive ever since. And back then they were less inbred from cousin marriage bs so better DNA than now.
lol Arabs building massive cities in the desert is "doing anything impressive ever since"?

Also, cousin inbreeding is a meme. Jews marry their cousins all the time yet still IQ mog Europeans.

1. Arabs were/are not superior to east asians or indians on any reasonable metric.
  • Lower suicide rate than Japs is a metric.
  • Not being cucked by foreign men is a metric.
  • Being taller than japs is a metric
  • Actually reproducing is a metric
  • Having larger, longer lasting empires is a metric
  • Better looking faces is a metric
Many other things too.

2. Op has failed to prove that racial superiority has anything to do with caucosoid features since Arabs are a clear exception to his rule.
They aren't. You just want to convince yourself of this. And I never said caucasoid features, I said Aryan features. And Japs have white skin akin to Aryans.
They are more caucosoid than rice or curries but in no way superior.
They are superior to ALL curries (Pakis, Indians, Bengalis) and superior to MOST rice (Veitnamese, Thais, Indonesians). Even when it comes to the Chinese & Japanese, they have some things inferior (like IQ) but most things are still superior (like in the list I made above)

Another exception to OP's rule are Turks.

Turks tho are superior to most other asians in one thing. That's warfare and conquest. At least historically speaking. But their biggest advantage was they were uncivilized nomads who spread everywhere instead of settling down. Something Indians or Chinese or Japanese didn't do since they already lived in relative abundance. This [UWSL]helped a lot with spreading them across Asia and also helped with their subsequent conquests.[/UWSL]

But the link between that success and being caucosoid is still missing. Original turqic nomads were east asian looking fellows who migrated out of the steppes. They did not become caucosoid until much later.

Here we have Timur lame. One of the most famous Turkish conquestors.

Clearly not caocosoid.

Of course this is besides the point that even Turks, who used to be inferior to arabs but later became superior during arab decline, do not have a record as impressive as Indians, Chinese or Persians on the cultural/intellectual front.

It seems that being white is not the secret recipe to ethnic superiority after all
My red beard is natural

lol Arabs building massive cities in the desert is "doing anything impressive ever since"?

Also, cousin inbreeding is a meme. Jews marry their cousins all the time yet still IQ mog Europeans.

• Lower suicide rate than Japs is a metric.
  • Not being cucked by foreign men is a metric.
  • Being taller than japs is a metric
  • Actually reproducing is a metric
  • Having larger, longer lasting empires is a metric
  • Better looking faces is a metric
Many other things too.

They aren't. You just want to convince yourself of this. And I never said caucasoid features, I said Aryan features. And Japs have white skin akin to Aryans.

They are superior to ALL curries (Pakis, Indians, Bengalis) and superior to MOST rice (Veitnamese, Thais, Indonesians). Even when it comes to the Chinese & Japanese, they have some things inferior (like IQ) but most things are still superior (like in the list I made above)
Infact since OP seems to be so obsessed with curries lets add another item to this growing list of exceptions to his rule.

South Indian dravidian curries and bengalis intellect mog North Indian curries. And north indian curries intellect mog Arabs.

So if we were to cherry pick evidence we could come up with our own theory that it is infact DARK SKIN that is associated with intellectual superiority. (But of course we are not retards to believe such race realism nonsense)

Last edited:

Turks tho are superior to most other asians in one thing. That's warfare and conquest. At least historically speaking. But their biggest advantage was they were uncivilized nomads who spread everywhere instead of settling down. Something Indians or Chinese or Japanese didn't do since they already lived in relative abundance. This [UWSL]helped a lot with spreading them across Asia and also helped with their subsequent conquests.[/UWSL]

But the link between that success and being caucosoid is still missing. Original turqic nomads were east asian looking fellows who migrated out of the steppes. They did not become caucosoid until much later.

Here we have Timur lame. One of the most famous Turkish conquestors.
View attachment 527381
Clearly not caocosoid.

Of course this is besides the point that even Turks, who used to be inferior to arabs but later became superior during arab decline, do not have a record as impressive as Indians, Chinese or Persians on the cultural/intellectual front.

It seems that being white is not the secret recipe to ethnic superiority after all
Turks have Russian/Iranian admixture and look more Caucasoid than East Asians, even going back 1000s of years. They tend to have pinker skin while East Asians have yellowish skin. A few even have colored eyes/light hair. It would be MORE accurate to say Turks are HAPAS rather than fully Asian.

Turkman3
Kazakhgirl
Turkman5
Redhairchinese

It's why Uighurs look better than Hans

Uighur blonde

Also, it's laughable that you think I said being white/aryan is the secret to being superior. I DONT DENY that geography, politics, lige style, religion, alliances, natural resources, beliefs, etc, etc, etc play a part in how civilizations develop and which ones come on top. How do you think Moroccans managed to conquer Iberians?

However, GENETICS also play a part in this, and the more Aryan traits you have, the better you tend to be. this is also a very apparent truth. And what are Aryan traits?

-caucasoid skull
-fair skin
-colored eyes
-light hair

Infact since OP seems to be so obsessed with curries lets add another item to this growing list of exceptions to his rule.

South Indian dravidian curries and bengalis intellect mog North Indian curries. And north indian curries intellect mog Arabs.

So if we were to cherry pick evidence we could come up with our own theory that it is infact DARK SKIN that is associated with intellectual superiority. (But of course we are not retards to believe such race realism nonsense)
Indians have lower IQ than Arabs, dumbass:feelshaha:

Also show me stats for IQ in India. I doubt south india has higher IQ than north india, especially since Pakis have 1 IQ point higher than Indians.

Race realism is true, and the fact that you deny it is nothing short of embarassing on your part

Last edited:
WTF :feelskek:
However, GENETICS also play a part in this, and the more Aryan traits you have, the better you tend to be. this is also a very apparent truth. And what are Aryan traits?
The vast majority of Uighurs don't look like the girl you posted here tho and the vast majority of them live in mudhuts.

Turks have Russian/Iranian admixture and look more Caucasoid than East Asians, even going back 1000s of years. They tend to have pinker skin while East Asians have yellowish skin. A few even have colored eyes/light hair. It would be MORE accurate to say Turks are HAPAS rather than fully Asian.

View attachment 527387View attachment 527388View attachment 527389View attachment 527392

View attachment 527391

Also, it's laughable that you think I said being white/aryan is the secret to being superior. I DONT DENY that geography, politics, lige style, religion, alliances, natural resources, beliefs, etc, etc, etc play a part in how civilizations develop and which ones come on top. How do you think Moroccans managed to conquer Iberians?

-caucasoid skull
-fair skin
-colored eyes
-light hair
Interesting. Now that we know that modern Turks as a people are losing out to modern Chinese. I guess that's more evidence that whiteness is not linked with ethnic superiority.

You missed this funny bit

WTF :feelskek:

The vast majority of Uighurs don't look like the girl you posted here tho and the vast majority of them live in mudhuts.
They still look better than Hans people, that's for sure. And yeah, they live in villages just like Mongols do, what's your point? Infrastructure is not easy to build in that part of the world due to mountains making it hard to get matierals around

8266389125_d87d336579_o.jpg

Interesting. Now that we know that modern Turks as a people are losing out to modern Chinese. I guess that's more evidence that whiteness is not li ked with ethnic superiority.
How are Turks losing to Chinese? kek Uighurs aren't the only Turks. There are Tajiks, Hazaras, Yakuts, Kazakhs, Krygz, Turkmans, Uzbeks, and probably a few others I've never heard of lel

Last edited:
They still look better than Hans people, that's for sure. And yeah, they live in villages just like Mongols do, what's your point? Infrastructure is not easy to build in that part of the world due to mountains making it hard to get matierals around
"Hans" is a meme term for germans:feelskek:, but[UWSL] you were obviously referring to the the "Han" ethnicity (I don't think that Hans is the plural of Han tho)[/UWSL]

"Hans" is a meme term for germans:feelskek:, but[UWSL] you were obviously referring to the the "Han" ethnicity (I don't think that Hans is the plural of Han tho)[/UWSL]
whatever, you know what i mean. Han are uglier than Uighurs, thems just a fact

uighur-girl-by-the-door-hotan-xinjiang-china-BR4JTP.jpg

How are Turks losing to Chinese? kek Uighurs aren't the only Turks. There are Tajiks, Hazaras, Yakuts, Kazakhs, Krygz, Turkmans, Uzbeks, and probably a few others I've never heard of lel
And they are all losing to chinese on all discernable metrics. Chinese are less white than all east asian looking turqs. Yet they win, thus disproving your theory yet again.
Indians have lower IQ than Arabs, dumbass:feelshaha:

Also show me stats for IQ in India. I doubt south india has higher IQ than north india, especially since Pakis have 1 IQ point higher than Indians.

Race realism is true, and the fact that you deny it is nothing short of embarassing on your part
Look I don't even want to do a dick measuring contest. I get second hand embarrassment from just watching you cope like this. Its not really a secret that Arabs achievements pale in comparison to other asian races. Everyone knows this, I've never seen anyone argue otherwise, because they are not deluded. Nobody looks upto arabs (the way some people may look up to europeans for examples).

Nobody says, "I wish our culture had achievements like arabs".

The thing is you've been making ridiculous claims in this thread. At least have the galls to prove them. Show me how arabs intellect/power mog curries. Show me how they power/intellect mog chinese. Show me how they historical conquest mog turks.All races less white than arabs. All I hear from you are words

The funny thing is even turks did not co-opt arab culture. They just converted to islam and co-opted persian culture instead.

Last edited:
Empires rise and fall, and wypipo empire is at its dawn

Stop being suck a cuck :feelstastyman:

And they are all losing to chinese on all discernable metrics. Chinese are less white than all east asian looking turqs. Yet they win, thus disproving your theory yet again.
lol It's hilarious how you're SO butthurt, you can't seem to comprehend that I already acknowledged that OTHER factors play into who wins. Genetics is just the a major component. Uigurs live in an isolated, mountainous region, no shit they're gonna get beat by Han who have access to the sea and urban cities. Also, Uigurs are like 12 million, while Han are like 1 bilion.

Let me give you a real life example I personally know. Maybe this will get through your thick curry skull. My supervisor is a 5'6 blonde blue eyed guy, I also know a 5'11 chinese truck driver. This chinese man could easily beat my blonde supervisor. This does not change the fact that the average European is still superior to the average Chinese. Same applies with Turks VS Han.
. Its not really a secret that Arabs achievements pale in comparison to other asian races.
What have jungle gooks and street shitters achieved? Being white man's cum toliet and harassing white women online?:feelshaha:
Everyone knows this, I've never seen anyone argue otherwise, because they are not deluded.
What drugs is this curry nigger on? Many Europeans constantly acknowledge Arabs as having achieved many great things.

ef2a6844d91d45d648a4512031585fa3.jpg
37af3e6a7008c3d25f6d6e5826964337.jpg
253ec0e59ff23817da7c861f8429aa25.jpg

Nobody looks upto arabs (the way some people may look up to europeans for examples).
Nobody says, "I wish our culture had achievements like arabs".
Pakis (white indians), Somalis, West Africans do. In fact, ALL Muslims do, including Turks, Bosninas, and Chechnyans. Anyone who is a Muslim indirectly acknowledges Arab cultural achievments. The fact that so many NON-ARABS are willing to die for Islam shows the grip Arabs have over the hearts of non-Arabs via Islam

Chechnya muslims

4322b4f9915784b00024b062f68b5cc6.png

Even nowadays, many people are sick of LGBT and globohomo and praise Arab culture for rejecting these things. Even Spanish people looked up to Arabs considering they chose to keep the artchitecture they built.
The thing is you've been making ridiculous claims in this thread.

BRUUUUUUUUUUH :society::society::society::society: Imagine accusing others of making ridiculous claims while thinking fucking Abo halfbreeds are superior to Arabs who actually managed to conquer Iranians, Mesopetamians, Levantines, and Egyptians.

5jDB6hdf-1iJqBjNTXWLoK8_j47j5R14B78v8U9VR4tkByL6y2rYV0qZ6WuEL_vKFBInz9O6zLfeBaWaueE509rtvNITwR-nGA

At least have the galls to prove them.
Not my fault you have your head up your ass, already did.

Show me how arabs intellect/power mog curries.
Arabs have higher IQ than all curries (pakis, indians, bengalis)

Arabs are wealthier and more geopolitically relevant than all curries. Who have curries ever conquered btw? All I recall in history is you being conquered by iranians, turks, and british?
Show me how they power/intellect mog chinese.
Arabs are taller and better looking than Chinese. Intellect is not the only metric of superiority. Also, that intellect sure did a great job for them when they inacted their abysmal 1 child policy eh? :feelsokman: Now their demographics are so fucked you have chinese men becoming trannies and getting fucked in the ass because there are so many sexless hancels

Also, China depends on Saudi oil and ca't even invade Taiwan properly.
Show me how they historical conquest mog turks
They conquest mog Chinese and Japanese, not so much Turks. Arabs have had more influencial empires that lasted longer and had greater cultural impacts long after they collapsed.
All races less white than arabs.
Turks are whiter than Arabs. They have pink skin and higher rates of colored eyes.

Turkman6
Turk asian
Turkgirl

The funny thing is even turks did not co-opt arab culture. They just converted to islam and co-opted persian culture instead.
>M-muh pershah!

Why do shitskin curries do this? Why do they always try to deflect to Iran whenever the topic of Islam comes up? kek Turks def embraces Arab culture. Hence why they have Arab-based names (Mehmet) and follow Islam.

Any race, any country, any individual who embraces Islam embraces Arab cultural achievements. Islam came from the minds of Arabs, in an Arabic language, prayers are in Arabic, the holy lands are in Arab lands (Mecca, Medina, Jerusalem).

Saudi15

Last edited:
. Genetics is just the a major component.
That would imply there is some kind of genetic superiority involved. Which you've failed to prove yet again in case of arabs. I am beginning to think you are legit retarded. You are probably working class, which explain why you cope so much with racial superiority. And also explains why you can't comprehend how arguments work. Question. Do you have any kind of college education at all?

Anyway, the fact of the matter is the Chinese do mog Turks. There's no denying this fact. And since you can't argue against fact you've decided to conveniently ignore it. Well I'll state it again

The LESS WHITE SKINNED CHINESE are currently SUPERIOR to MORE WHITE SKINNED TURKS on every metric possible

That's the simple fact. Hence your theory is INCORRECT.
I already acknowledged that OTHER factors play into who wins.
So are you admitting that your race theory is not bullet proof. That whiteness is not a measure of superiority or success.
Let me give you a real life example I personally know. Maybe this will get through your thick curry skull. My supervisor is a 5'6 blonde blue eyed guy, I also know a 5'11 chinese truck driver. This chinese man could easily beat my blonde supervisor. This does not change the fact that the average European is still superior to the average Chinese. Same applies with Turks VS Han.
Your stupid anectodes prove nothing besides the fact that I'm wasting my time with someone so low iq that they think this retarded bullshit is a valid argument.

Well to see the facts look at the red statement made above.
What have jungle gooks and street shitters achieved? Being white man's cum toliet and harassing white women online?
I've already stated that I don't want this to be a dick measuring contest. I don't want to upset your self awareness less ass about the lack of achievements arab culture has compared to "street shitters" and "jungle gooks". Sure I can talk about science, technology, military, Engineeting etc. but everyone already knows it. Only your delusional ass denies it.
What drugs is this curry nigger on? Many Europeans constantly acknowledge Arabs as having achieved many great things.
They are not nearly as much recognized as chinese, Indians or japanese people in the west. All less white races. Again you can decide to act completely deluded and deny this fact. That's what you've been doing all along anyway.
Pakis (white indians), Somalis, West Africans do. In fact, ALL Muslims do, including Turks, Bosninas, and Chechnyans. Anyone who is a Muslim indirectly acknowledges Arab cultural achievments. The fact that so many NON-ARABS are willing to die for Islam shows the grip Arabs have over the hearts of non-Arabs via Islam
That's just more delusional talk coming from you. You almost sound like you've lost your mind at this point. Islam does not belong to arabs. Hasn't been that way for a thousand years now, ever since the umayyad caliphate fell.
Even nowadays, many people are sick of LGBT and globohomo and praise Arab culture for rejecting these things. Even Spanish people looked up to Arabs considering they chose to keep the artchitecture they built.
Lol. I was right you actually have lost your mind. You equate Spanish people preserving some old historical buildings to them giving a fuck about arabs. This is hilarious shit. You are so drowned in your own inferiority complexes that you would come up with this kind of trite nonsense just to feel a tiny bit good about yourself.

And about lgbt and globohomo. Don't even think for one second that arab countries, which are mostly ruled by white european financial interests could save themselves. Unlike India or china, arabia is pretty much under european thumb(much like japan or south korea or taiwan). The current arrangement with islamic dictators work to their favor but they can easily decide to "spread democracy" and decimate the old governments to be replaced by new ones. They've already done so already lol.

BRUUUUUUUUUUH :society::society::society::society: Imagine accusing others of making ridiculous claims while thinking fucking Abo halfbreeds are superior to Arabs who actually managed to conquer Iranians, Mesopetamians, Levantines, and Egyptians.
Arabs had a slight edge during the golden age. I'll give you that much. I've already stated so.
Arabs have higher IQ than all curries (pakis, indians, bengalis)
As I've said before. I can point out the achievements. But I'll save you the embarrassment since its pretty apparent. Everyone already knows them.

I don't think you are butthurd over the idea that curries are culturally and intellectually superior to your race, since the same can be said for white people. But the fact that they are superior AND they are more dark skinned. Its the idea that dark skinned people are inherently better than you that grinds your gears.
Arabs are wealthier and more geopolitically relevant than all curries. Who have curries ever conquered btw? All I recall in history is you being conquered by iranians, turks, and british?
Holy shit. This is like the fifth time you have said something so ironic. Are you sure you are an Iraqi. Should I even start about the conquest of your people?

Lol this is another thing, USA would think 100 times before taking such actions against China, India or even a small nation like Pakistan. Look I already told you, I want to save you the embarrassment of getting mogged but you are forcing my hand at this point
>M-muh pershah!

Why do shitskin curries do this? Why do they always try to deflect to Iran whenever the topic of Islam comes up? kek Turks def embraces Arab culture. Hence why they have Arab-based names (Mehmet) and follow Islam.

Any race, any country, any individual who embraces Islam embraces Arab cultural achievements. Islam came from the minds of Arabs, in an Arabic language, prayers are in Arabic, the holy lands are in Arab lands (Mecca, Medina, Jerusalem).
I've already addresses this point. Its so obvious that arab achievements in any field or any metric are so lacking that the best you can come up with is other cultures voluntarily co-opting islam. Arabs haven't been the sword of islam for a thousand years now. They had that little period where they mogged everyone, then they snuffed out to better cultures. And dare I say less whiter cultures. Saying that Islam belongs to arabs and is an arab achievement is like saying christianity is an italian concept. Utterly ridiculous. But when your race is that inferior you have to come up with bullshit to cope.

The best thing though about this entire thread is that I haven't even started to list down the achievements of other "less white" Races that op thinks Arabs mog. And he already has a hard time defending his position with platitudes, denials, delusions and copes.

Is it any surprise at this point that OP thinks he is white? He's clearly not running on all 4 engines.
Turks are whiter than Arabs. They have pink skin and higher rates of colored eyes.

Lol. Obvious gooks. They are only whiter that chinese. And chinese are yet superior. Which disproves your theory yet AGAIN

Last edited:
View attachment 527373
@Notorious Inkler:feelshaha:

Well yes, the comparison seems a bit unfair considering that Indians and Chinese people had better access to arable lands. I did not intend to deride Arabs. But OP's thesis still relies on the idea that Arabs are a superior race because they are caucosoid.

Which falls flat on its face considering

2. Op has failed to prove that racial superiority has anything to do with caucosoid features since Arabs are a clear exception to his rule. They are more caucosoid than rice or curries but in no way superior. Which is clearly obvious to anyone besides delusional OP
I think they have some slight cognitive advantage over other races, but there is also a cultural element to their success.

However, East Asians are not the end all be all. They lack in the creativity department. They are good at rote learning and spatial stuff/engineering, but not at inventing things or thinking outside the box. Their emotional intelligence is also below average compared to other races.
Apple innovates (Western) and then all the Asian tech manufacturers (Samsung, Xiaomi etc) copy it and only slighty change on style. Most of the best semiconductor companies are Western (Intel, Qualcomm etc).

German cars are better than Japanese cars. Google is much better than Baidu.

Most of the medical/biotech breakthroughs still happen in the West. Asian countries then only copy it and don't respect patents.

I think they have some slight cognitive advantage over other races, but there is also a cultural element to their success.

However, East Asians are not the end all be all. They lack in the creativity department. They are good at rote learning and spatial stuff/engineering, but not at inventing things or thinking outside the box. Their emotional intelligence is also below average compared to other races.
Apple innovates (Western) and then all the Asian tech manufacturers (Samsung, Xiaomi etc) copy it and only slighty change on style. Most of the best semiconductor companies are Western (Intel, Qualcomm etc).

German cars are better than Japanese cars. Google is much better than Baidu.

Most of the medical/biotech breakthroughs still happen in the West. Asian countries then only copy it and don't respect patents.
I think we can agree that whites(actual european and american whites not whatever OP thinks are whites) mog everyone else when it comes to innovation and intellect.

Chinese did manage to land a rover on mars tho. That counts for something I guess.

That would imply there is some kind of genetic superiority involved. Which you've failed to prove yet again in case of arabs. I am beginning to think you are legit retarded. You are probably working class, which explain why you cope so much with racial superiority. And also explains why you can't comprehend how arguments work. Question. Do you have any kind of college education at all?

Anyway, the fact of the matter is the Chinese do mog Turks. There's no denying this fact. And since you can't argue against fact you've decided to conveniently ignore it. Well I'll state it again

The LESS WHITE SKINNED CHINESE are currently SUPERIOR to MORE WHITE SKINNED TURKS on every metric possible

So are you admitting that your race theory is not bullet proof. That whiteness is not a measure of superiority or success.

Your stupid anectodes prove nothing besides the fact that I'm wasting my time with someone so low iq that they think this retarded bullshit is a valid argument.

Well to see the facts look at the red statement made above.

I've already stated that I don't want this to be a dick measuring contest. I don't want to upset your self awareness less ass about the lack of achievements arab culture has compared to "street shitters" and "jungle gooks". Sure I can talk about science, technology, military, Engineeting etc. but everyone already knows it. Only your delusional ass denies it.

They are not nearly as much recognized as chinese, Indians or japanese people in the west. All less white races. Again you can decide to act completely deluded and deny this fact. That's what you've been doing all along anyway.

That's just more delusional talk coming from you. You almost sound like you've lost your mind at this point. Islam does not belong to arabs. Hasn't been that way for a thousand years now, ever since the umayyad caliphate fell.

Lol. I was right you actually have lost your mind. You equate Spanish people preserving some old historical buildings to them giving a fuck about arabs. This is hilarious shit. You are so drowned in your own inferiority complexes that you would come up with this kind of trite nonsense just to feel a tiny bit good about yourself.

And about lgbt and globohomo. Don't even think for one second that arab countries, which are mostly ruled by white european financial interests could save themselves. Unlike India or china, arabia is pretty much under european thumb(much like japan or south korea or taiwan). The current arrangement with islamic dictators work to their favor but they can easily decide to "spread democracy" and decimate the old governments to be replaced by new ones. They've already done so already lol.

Arabs had a slight edge during the golden age. I'll give you that much. I've already stated so.

As I've said before. I can point out the achievements. But I'll save you the embarrassment since its pretty apparent. Everyone already knows them.

I don't think you are butthurd over the idea that curries are culturally and intellectually superior to your race, since the same can be said for white people. But the fact that they are superior AND they are more dark skinned. Its the idea that dark skinned people are inherently better than you that grinds your gears.

Holy shit. This is like the fifth time you have said something so ironic. Are you sure you are an Iraqi. Should I even start about the conquest of your people?

Lol this is another thing, USA would think 100 times before taking such actions against China, India or even a small nation like Pakistan. Look I already told you, I want to save you the embarrassment of getting mogged but you are forcing my hand at this point

I've already addresses this point. Its so obvious that arab achievements in any field or any metric are so lacking that the best you can come up with is other cultures voluntarily co-opting islam. Arabs haven't been the sword of islam for a thousand years now. They had that little period where they mogged everyone, then they snuffed out to better cultures. And dare I say less whiter cultures. Saying that Islam belongs to arabs and is an arab achievement is like saying christianity is an italian concept. Utterly ridiculous. But when your race is that inferior you have to come up with bullshit to cope.

The best thing though about this entire thread is that I haven't even started to list down the achievements of other "less white" Races that op thinks Arabs mog. And he already has a hard time defending his position with platitudes, denials, delusions and copes.

Is it any surprise at this point that OP thinks he is white? He's clearly not running on all 4 engines.

Lol. Obvious gooks. They are only whiter that chinese. And chinese are yet superior. Which disproves your theory yet AGAIN
Arab is not a race, it's a culture and language that is shared by people of different ethnic and racial backgrounds (Egyptians, Berbers, Levant People, and Gulf People). There are only 4 groups of humans. Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid, And Australoid. Modern MIddle Easterners are inbred non-european/mixed Caucasoids (A mix of caucasoid and other races with influences of inbreeding).

Also Egyptians and other anicent middle eastern civilizations (The Sumerians, Babylonians, Assyrians, and Phoenicians) mog asian civilizations when it comes to innovation and achievements.

Last edited:
Arab is not a race, it's a culture and language that is shared by people of different ethnic and racial backgrounds (Egyptians, Berbers, Levant People, and Gulf People). There are only 4 groups of humans. Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid, And Australoid. Arabs (MIddle Easterners) are inbred non-european/mixed Caucasoids (A mix of caucasoid and other races).
You should take everything said in this thread, even by me, with a grain of salt. I'm just half disproving OP's point, half messing with him. I don't actually think arabs are inferior or something lol.

That would imply there is some kind of genetic superiority involved.
Are you denying race realism? :feelsUnreal: kek
Which you've failed to prove yet again in case of arabs.
Nope, I proved it multiple times. But you want to stay in denial.
Question. Do you have any kind of college education at all?
I do, but this has nothing to do with the point.
Anyway, the fact of the matter is the Chinese do mog Turks.
Appearance wise? No.
IQ wise? No significant difference.
Height wise? No.

The main reason Turks are behind Chinese is because they're under the thumb of Russia.
Uigurs aren't the only Turks, dumbass. Already told you this.
It isn't.:smonk:
No, retard, my race theory is bullet proof. I'm simply saying that other factors ALSO influence who comes out on top. If China conquered Europe, it would STILL NOT CHANGE the fact that Europeans are genetically superior to Chinese due to being taller, better looking, and having colored eyes. Genetics is just one of many factors, but it is still a factor nontheless. Meaning IF China was whiter, they'd be even better than they are now.

Do it nigger :feelsautistic:

Street shitters aren't even the original Ancient Indians kek the Indus Valley is in Pakistan. And Jungle gooks have been literally irrelevant and canon fodder throughout all history
They are not nearly as much recognized as chinese, Indians or japanese people in the west. All less white races.
Where's the evidence for this claim? Your curry-ridden ass? Nigger, you do realize you dont just make claims without presenting evidence, right? yet this ENTIRE thread all you've been doing is screeching "mah chayna! mauh indiapoo! they're better!!!!" without showing any reasons why anyone should believe you :feelsEhh: Meanwhile,there is much study, praise, and veneration for Arab history

And Japs are whiter than Arabs anyways.

d954742e2bb0177587b6a07b8ac578c4.jpg

Again you can decide to act completely deluded and deny this fact. That's what you've been doing all along anyway.
Not an argument. You've yet to provide evidence.
Islam does not belong to arabs.
Lmao!!! I KNEW, I FUCKING KNEW this cope was gonna come up!

>B-bro you know that religion founded by an Arab man, who's first leaders were Arabs, who's military leaders were Arabs, who's holy language is Arabic, who's holy book is in Arabic, who's holy lands are in Arabia, who praises Arab lineage?
>I-it's TOTALLY NOT part of Arab culture and achievments!
>Why? BECAUSE I JUST SAY SO, OKAAY SAR!

You equate Spanish people preserving some old historical buildings to them giving a fuck about arabs.
They do, otherwise they would have destroyed or gotten rid of the Islamic elements in them, like the arabic text. Similar to what happened to many mosques in the Balkans after the Ottomans lost them. Yet Spanish, who were ruled by Arabs, decieded to keep those structues around because they liked the Arab culture.
And about lgbt and globohomo. Don't even think for one second that arab countries, which are mostly ruled by white european financial interests could save themselves.
Cope reply that misses the point by an embarassing margin. Still does not change the fact that globohomo is rejected in Arab countries.
Unlike India or china, arabia is pretty much under european thumb
lmao India is under America's thumb wtf are you on about. Every nation in the world in fact is under America, Russia, or China.
Still do. Saudi is safer, less criminal, and happier and technologically better than both China and ESPECIALLY India. And they still have a religious grip over all muslim-majority countries, contrary to your coping.
Do it nigger! :feelsautistic:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: This entire thread, you've beeen blathering "ebedy knows awedy" "its obious" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: yet you've yet to provide any evidence to these shitskin curry achievements you're blubbering about. Coping poo on the loose.

Nigger, I'm an Anatolian Turk, not an Arab, I know for a fact I'm above your shit-colored ape species in both intellect, empires, and culture.

And yes, Arabs are superior to your kind due to their lighter skin, that's why you shits slither to Gulf countries for jobs. You've also started infesting Canada too know.
Iraqi is not a race, just like American is not a race. Iraq is a fake country that didn't even exist 100 or so years ago.
Lol this is another thing, USA would think 100 times before taking such actions against China, India or even a small nation like Pakistan.
Only because of nukes, schitzo. Not because of genetics.
Look I already told you, I want to save you the embarrassment of getting mogged but you are forcing my hand at this point
Do it, nigger:feelsautistic:
Currylife

Islam is Arab culture/achievement, you turbo brainlet. No more coping, my curry boi
Saudi11

Yes, Turks are gooks, what's your point? They're whiter than Arabs in terms of their coloring.

And for the last time, faggot. I dont deny other factors play a role, hence why Chinese conquered Uighurs, but genetics are also a factor and one of the most important ones. I'm sorry your shit embued brain can't understand it when I say genetics is one of MULTIPLE factors. But it is STILL a factor nevertheless.
Arab is not a race, it's a culture and language that is shared by people of different ethnic and racial backgrounds (Egyptians, Berbers, Levant People, and Gulf People).
Egyptians and Berbers are not Arabs. They are genetically distinct to Saudis, who are actual Arabs.

Levant and Mesopetamia historically had some Arabs in the southern regions, but, again, they're not genetically the same as Saudis, who would be the actual Arabs.

Last edited:
Are you denying race realism? :feelsUnreal: kek

Nope, I proved it multiple times. But you want to stay in denial.

I do, but this has nothing to do with the point.

Appearance wise? No.
IQ wise? No significant difference.
Height wise? No.

The main reason Turks are behind Chinese is because they're under the thumb of Russia.

Uigurs aren't the only Turks, dumbass. Already told you this.

It isn't.:smonk:

No, retard, my race theory is bullet proof. I'm simply saying that other factors ALSO influence who comes out on top. If China conquered Europe, it would STILL NOT CHANGE the fact that Europeans are genetically superior to Chinese due to being taller, better looking, and having colored eyes. Genetics is just one of many factors, but it is still a factor nontheless. Meaning IF China was whiter, they'd be even better than they are now.

Do it nigger :feelsautistic:

Street shitters aren't even the original Ancient Indians kek the Indus Valley is in Pakistan. And Jungle gooks have been literally irrelevant and canon fodder throughout all history

Where's the evidence for this claim? Your curry-ridden ass? Nigger, you do realize you dont just make claims without presenting evidence, right? yet this ENTIRE thread all you've been doing is screeching "mah chayna! mauh indiapoo! they're better!!!!" without showing any reasons why anyone should believe you :feelsEhh: Meanwhile,there is much study, praise, and veneration for Arab history

And Japs are whiter than Arabs anyways.

d954742e2bb0177587b6a07b8ac578c4.jpg

Not an argument. You've yet to provide evidence.

Lmao!!! I KNEW, I FUCKING KNEW this cope was gonna come up!

>B-bro you know that religion founded by an Arab man, who's first leaders were Arabs, who's military leaders were Arabs, who's holy language is Arabic, who's holy book is in Arabic, who's holy lands are in Arabia, who praises Arab lineage?
>I-it's TOTALLY NOT part of Arab culture and achievments!
>Why? BECAUSE I JUST SAY SO, OKAAY SAR!

View attachment 527474

They do, otherwise they would have destroyed or gotten rid of the Islamic elements in them, like the arabic text. Similar to what happened to many mosques in the Balkans after the Ottomans lost them. Yet Spanish, who were ruled by Arabs, decieded to keep those structues around because they liked the Arab culture.

Cope reply that misses the point by an embarassing margin. Still does not change the fact that globohomo is rejected in Arab countries.

lmao India is under America's thumb wtf are you on about. Every nation in the world in fact is under America, Russia, or China.

Still do. Saudi is safer, less criminal, and happier and technologically better than both China and ESPECIALLY India. And they still have a religious grip over all muslim-majority countries, contrary to your coping.

Do it nigger! :feelsautistic:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: This entire thread, you've beeen blathering "ebedy knows awedy" "its obious" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: yet you've yet to provide any evidence to these shitskin curry achievements you're blubbering about. Coping poo on the loose.

Nigger, I'm an Anatolian Turk, not an Arab, I know for a fact I'm above your shit-colored ape species in both intellect, empires, and culture.

And yes, Arabs are superior to your kind due to their lighter skin, that's why you shits slither to Gulf countries for jobs. You've also started infesting Canada too know.

Iraqi is not a race, just like American is not a race. Iraq is a fake country that didn't even exist 100 or so years ago.

Only because of nukes, schitzo. Not because of genetics.

View attachment 527478

Islam is Arab culture/achievement, you turbo brainlet. No more coping, my curry boi
View attachment 527483

Yes, Turks are gooks, what's your point? They're whiter than Arabs in terms of their coloring.

And for the last time, faggot. I dont deny other factors play a role, hence why Chinese conquered Uighurs, but genetics are also a factor and one of the most important ones. I'm sorry your shit embued brain can't understand it when I say genetics is one of MULTIPLE factors. But it is STILL a factor nevertheless.

Egyptians and Berbers are not Arabs. They are genetically distinct to Saudis, who are actual Arabs.

Levant and Mesopetamia historically had some Arabs in the southern regions, but, again, they're not genetically the same as Saudis, who would be the actual Arabs.
Instead of engaging with OP's usual delusional drivel(which I'm sure is ripe for exploitation), I'll put the final nail in coffin of this thread. Here's what is happening here.

OP, in his style of argumentation is no different from your average white supremacist loser that feigns racial superiority over his peers based on factors that were completely outside his control.

But there's a crucial difference here. It is easy to see how your average white guy falls for the white supremacy trap. Heck many ethnics on this very forum fall for the same. Which is the result of how history unfolded in the last 500 years of colonial era. Can you even blame them to fall for race realism theories to make sense of these events and the current socio-sexual heirarchy?

But the problem here is:

1. OP is not white. As has been pointed out many times in the thread. Both by people of OP's own race and by actual white people(Germans no less).

2. OP's race's cultural achievements, though impressive as they may be, are nowhere near close to anything what white Europeans have done.

So OP's only option left in this scenario is to co-opt white supremacy by sheer association with it based on bodily features.

YES. This is the level of SHEER STUPIDITY AND DELUSION we are dealing with here.

OP feigns racial superiority, not based on any actual achievements of his own race, but the sheer fact that his skin looks paler and hence closer to the "superior successful white europeans" compared to his darker skinned ethnic peers.

Read the above statement again, and let the level of foolishness at display here sink in.

Is it any wonder now that OP chimps out and resorts to racial slurs and stereotypes(in typical white supremacist fashion) whenever presented with evidence that his race is in fact not superior in any way or form to his gooker, darker cousins? That he deflects and copes every time presented with evidence. T[UWSL]he very idea breaks apart his whole sense of security and surity in his race's position. You can see why he sees this as almost a personal attack when his race's mediocrity compared to darker races is pointed out lol.[/UWSL]

This is especially made apparent in the fact that when asked to present evidence of racial superiority of his people, instead of actually coming up with anything substantial, he either points out to gains that were made a thousand years ago when his race actually had an advantage, or just spams well curated photos, trying to prove his people's closeness with whites. Because in his retarded little mind "looks like white = as successful as white"

No my friend, you are not white and can never co-opt white success as your own. You did not reach the moon, you did not colonize the planet, you did not discover America, you did not split the atom, you did not create the atom bomb, you did not build computers. Infact your race is mogged by your gooker and darker cousins in all of these aspects.

Even if your skin color was whiter than snow these facts won't change. And spamming cherry picked photos of white looking Arabs won't change it either.

His entire theory depends on some kind of false, superficial skin color based association with actual succesful white europeans. He cannot co-opt white success and bask in its glory if his own race's shortcomings compared to darkies and gooks is made apparent.

[UWSL]It is usually well known that the typical white supremacist is the kind of loser who achieved nothing in his own life so he wants to co-opt the achievements of better men in his own race. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]But OP is pathetic on an entirely new scale. He cannot even co-opt success of better people of his own race, since that is clearly not enough to definitely prove any kind of racial superiority over darker asians. So he tries to co-opt success of other races, namely europeans, by skin color association lol. If that's not sad I don't know what is. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]In a way OP is like the exact opposite of another user @tehgymcel420 . But they are not as different as they may seem. Because both sit on opposite sides of the same white supremacist coin. Only difference is that the latter has the self awareness to recognise that he's not white. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
But there's a crucial difference here. It is easy to see how your average white guy falls for the white supremacy trap. Heck many ethnics on this very forum fall for the same. Which is the result of how history unfolded in the last 500 years of colonial era. Can you even blame them to fall for race realism theories to make sense of these events and the current socio-sexual heirarchy?
The fact that you deny race realism as a factor in why nations succeed or fail already shows how braindead you are.
But the problem here is:

1. OP is not white. As has been pointed out many times in the thread. Both by people of OP's own race and by actual white people(Germans no less).
Never claimed to be European. But the more traits one has in common with Europeans, the more white they are considered to be.

Also, you're wrong in that regard anyways, as Middle Eastern people are considered "white" in terms of anthropology

Race class

2. OP's race's cultural achievements, though impressive as they may be, are nowhere near close to anything what white Europeans have done.
It's actually superior. Keep in mind Turks conquered Balkan Europeans for 500 years. Even now, Turkey is more geopolitically relevant than the European lands that were once under it's control.

So OP's only option left in this scenario is to co-opt white supremacy by sheer association with it based on bodily features.
Even if I was a dark-skinned Indian like you, I would still acknowledge white supreoirty since that is what the evidence shows.

In any case, "bodily features" generally indicate how genetically close races are to one another. It's why Finns have more slanted eyes due to having more Asian admixture. So yes, it is valid to associate oneself with people that resemble oneself.

Finnish queens

OP feigns racial superiority, not based on any actual achievements of his own race, but the sheer fact that his skin looks paler and hence closer to the "superior successful white europeans" compared to his darker skinned ethnic peers.
Having paler skin is an indivation of being genetically closer to NW Europeans. Just a fact. And yeah, my race has had actual achievments.
Is it any wonder now that OP chimps out and resorts to racial slurs and stereotypes(in typical white supremacist fashion) whenever presented with evidence that his race is in fact not superior in any way or form to his gooker, darker cousins? That he deflects and copes every time presented with evidence. T[UWSL]he very idea breaks apart his whole sense of security and surity in his race's position. You can see why he sees this as almost a personal attack when his race's mediocrity compared to darker races is pointed out lol.[/UWSL]
Keep projecting, schitzo. I'm not even an Arab. You have presented Zero (read: 0) evidence to back up your claims.
This is especially made apparent in the fact that when asked to present evidence of racial superiority of his people, instead of actually coming up with anything substantial, he either points out to gains that were made a thousand years ago when his race actually had an advantage, or just spams well curated photos, trying to prove his people's closeness with whites. Because in his retarded little mind "looks like white = as successful as white"
I actually presented evidence, all you can do is cry and moan. Still waiting for any evidence you have.
No my friend, you are not white and can never co-opt white success as your own.
Where was I trying to do this? Stop putting words in my mouth just so you can get one W out of this :feelshaha:
You did not reach the moon, you did not colonize the planet, you did not discover America, you did not split the atom, you did not create the atom bomb, you did not build computers.
The Irish, Finns, and Icelanders also did not create or achieve any of these things. 99% of things invented in the world came from Anglos, Franks, North Italians, and Germanics. Still does not change the fact that genetically, the closer you are to NW Europeans, the better off your genetics tend to be. And Middle Easterners are in fact whiter than the jungle gooks and street shitters you've been vouching for :feelsokman: Also, yes, my people did colonize the world, from Croatia to Yemen in fact.

1280px-OttomanEmpire1590.png

Infact your race is mogged by your gooker and darker cousins in all of these aspects. Even if your skin color was whiter than snow these facts won't change.
Not an Arab, I'm a Turk. You're still wrong anyways, since you've yet to present any evidence for anyone to believe you. Saudi is one of the top economies in the world, while Veitnam, Cambodia, and Thailand are literally known for nothing but sex tourism, and India is a meme country where the bulk of the people live in shit holes and slums. The sheer number of Indians (and the fact that some of your kind were blessed with Iranian/Turkic mixture) is the only reason you manage to pull anything off.
And spamming cherry picked photos of white looking Arabs won't change it either.
It does, actually, as mad as it may make you :feelsEhh: as it shows that Arabs are in fact genetically closer to NW Europeans than jungle gooks and street shitters

Saudi16
Saudi6
_315x420_16ca5d550a2e7e2df24351262bd953d17d625ece8776334544613eaaba26f36b.jpg
Yemen9

His entire theory depends on some kind of false, superficial skin color based association with actual succesful white europeans.
Skin color is not superfecial. It matters a lot. There's a reason curry men are despised so much by every other race of women, including their own.:society::society::society:
He cannot co-opt white success and bask in its glory if his own race's shortcomings compared to darkies and gooks is made apparent.
Good thing you failed to provide any evidence to "make it apparent":feelskek:
[UWSL]It is usually well known that the typical white supremacist is the kind of loser who achieved nothing in his own life so he wants to co-opt the achievements of better men in his own race. [/UWSL]
We're all losers on this board, I have no idea wtf you're talking about, but given your post count and the number of days you've been on here is FAR higher than mine, despite being on this site the same amount of time as me, I'd say you're a bigger loser than me.

And this is irrelevant anyways. Whether one achieves nothing in his own life or not does not change the fact that his genetics still influence is place in the heriarchy. A 5'6 white wagie is still better than a 5'6 indian wagie, even if some rare 6'3 indian millionaire mogs him.
[UWSL]But OP is pathetic on an entirely new scale. He cannot even co-opt success of better people of his own race, since that is clearly not enough to definitely prove any kind of racial superiority over darker asians. So he tries to co-opt success of other races, namely europeans, by skin color association lol. If that's not sad I don't know what is. [/UWSL]
Already proved Arabs are racial superior to dark asians, be it street shitters or jungle gooks. Both Indian men and Filipino women often go to Saudi to get jobs in the superior Arab country, but sure, keep talking about how people known for harassing white women online and being the sex tourism capital of the world are somehow better than Arabs who were never colonized and are one of the leading economies in the world.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUT5oF-6pqU&ab_channel=ValuetainmentShortClips

[UWSL]In a way OP is like the exact opposite of another user @tehgymcel420 . But they are not as different as they may seem. Because both sit on opposite sides of the same white supremacist coin. Only difference is that the latter has the self awareness to recognise that he's not white. [/UWSL]
Egyptians are whiter than Street Shitters and Jungle Gooks, that much is certain.

Egyptian10

Last edited:
The fact that you deny race realism as a factor in why nations succeed or fail already shows how braindead you are.

Never claimed to be European. But the more traits one has in common with Europeans, the more white they are considered to be.

Also, you're wrong in that regard anyways, as Middle Eastern people are considered "white" in terms of anthropology

View attachment 527884

It's actually superior. Keep in mind Turks conquered Balkan Europeans for 500 years. Even now, Turkey is more geopolitically relevant than the European lands that were once under it's control.

View attachment 527888

Even if I was a dark-skinned Indian like you, I would still acknowledge white supreoirty since that is what the evidence shows.

In any case, "bodily features" generally indicate how genetically close races are to one another. It's why Finns have more slanted eyes due to having more Asian admixture. So yes, it is valid to associate oneself with people that resemble oneself.

View attachment 527889

Having paler skin is an indivation of being genetically closer to NW Europeans. Just a fact. And yeah, my race has had actual achievments.

Keep projecting, schitzo. I'm not even an Arab. You have presented Zero (read: 0) evidence to back up your claims.

I actually presented evidence, all you can do is cry and moan. Still waiting for any evidence you have.

Where was I trying to do this? Stop putting words in my mouth just so you can get one W out of this :feelshaha:

The Irish, Finns, and Icelanders also did not create or achieve any of these things. 99% of things invented in the world came from Anglos, Franks, North Italians, and Germanics. Still does not change the fact that genetically, the closer you are to NW Europeans, the better off your genetics tend to be. And Middle Easterners are in fact whiter than the jungle gooks and street shitters you've been vouching for :feelsokman: Also, yes, my people did colonize the world, from Croatia to Yemen in fact.

1280px-OttomanEmpire1590.png

Not an Arab, I'm a Turk. You're still wrong anyways, since you've yet to present any evidence for anyone to believe you. Saudi is one of the top economies in the world, while Veitnam, Cambodia, and Thailand are literally known for nothing but sex tourism, and India is a meme country where the bulk of the people live in shit holes and slums. The sheer number of Indians (and the fact that some of your kind were blessed with Iranian/Turkic mixture) is the only reason you manage to pull anything off.

It does, actually, as mad as it may make you :feelsEhh: as it shows that Arabs are in fact genetically closer to NW Europeans than jungle gooks and street shitters

View attachment 527902View attachment 527903
_315x420_16ca5d550a2e7e2df24351262bd953d17d625ece8776334544613eaaba26f36b.jpg
View attachment 527904

Skin color is not superfecial. It matters a lot. There's a reason curry men are despised so much by every other race of women, including their own.:society::society::society:

Good thing you failed to provide any evidence to "make it apparent":feelskek:

We're all losers on this board, I have no idea wtf you're talking about, but given your post count and the number of days you've been on here is FAR higher than mine, despite being on this site the same amount of time as me, I'd say you're a bigger loser than me.

And this is irrelevant anyways. Whether one achieves nothing in his own life or not does not change the fact that his genetics still influence is place in the heriarchy. A 5'6 white wagie is still better than a 5'6 indian wagie, even if some rare 6'3 indian millionaire mogs him.

Already proved Arabs are racial superior to dark asians, be it street shitters or jungle gooks. Both Indian men and Filipino women often go to Saudi to get jobs in the superior Arab country, but sure, keep talking about how people known for harassing white women online and being the sex tourism capital of the world are somehow better than Arabs who were never colonized and are one of the leading economies in the world.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUT5oF-6pqU&ab_channel=ValuetainmentShortClips

Egyptians are whiter than Street Shitters and Jungle Gooks, that much is certain.

View attachment 527909

Its actually fitting that you would devolve to using racial slurs for races that you falsely deem your own superior to, since beyond that you have absolutely nothing to prove your premise. Muh dark skinned ugly, muh jungle gook, is all you are capable of. Maybe if the arab race had any acheivements like them you could point to specific examples which are not trite or outdated.

Anyway, I've already disproven the thesis of this entire thread multiple times now without even pointing out the specific examples in which darker and gooker asians are better than middle easterners. Let alone devolve to using racial slurs and stereotypes about the latter. Just imagine the sheer damage I could do if I brought those weapons out! :feelshaha:.Would be interesting to see how you cope then.

But then again, I won't be reading that just like I didn't read your last two comments. Seeing you pathetically try to deny and cope and deflect about the absolute modern Chinese military and technological superiority over Turks has convinced me that you operate on a level of self delusion where any kind of reasonable debate is impossible. Because you seem hell bent on denying objective facts.

So I will just leave you in your little schizo bubble where you can imagine yourself in an alternate universe where "white skin" Arabs are as relevant as curries, chinese, persians or japanese people.

Last edited:
Its actually fitting that you would devolve to using racial slurs for races that you falsely deem your own superior to, since beyond that you have absolutely nothing to prove your premise. Muh dark skinned ugly, muh jungle gook, is all you are capable of. Maybe if the arab race had any acheivements like them you could point to specific examples which are not trite or outdated.

Anyway, I've already disproven the thesis of this entire thread multiple times now without even pointing out the specific examples in which darker and gooker asians are better than middle easterners. Let alone devolve to using racial slurs and stereotypes about the latter. Just imagine the sheer damage I could do if I brought those weapons out! :feelshaha:.Would be interesting to see how you cope then.

But then again, I won't be reading that just like I didn't read your last two comments. Seeing you pathetically try to deny and cope and deflect about the absolute modern Chinese military and technological superiority over Turks has convinced me that you operate on a level of self delusion where any kind of reasonable debate is impossible. Because you seem hell bent on denying objective facts.

So I will just leave you in your little schizo bubble where you can imagine yourself in an alternate universe where "white skin" Arabs are as relevant as curries, chinese, persians or japanese people.
Still no evidence? Your concession has been accepted, my shit skinned curry friend:feelsokman: PS The fact that you're insulted by racial slurs shows you hate your own race lel

Arabs > Indians
Turks > Chinese

Simple as.

Last edited:
Still no evidence?
Giving evidence for curry and rice superiority over arabs is like giving evidence for round earth to a flat earther. I almost don't have the energy for that.

So I deliver evidence(which is apparent to any kid who knows anything about this world and doesn't live in their own delusional bubble) and then what?

The way you deflected and ignored my brutally obvious and self evident point about Chinese superiority over Turks , you're just gonna shut your eyes close your ears and deny objective reality again like an 8 year old autistic child. I mean it would be interesting to see you cope, but if I wanted that kind of entertainment I would just go to an online flat earth convention.

Arabs > Indians
Turks > Chinese
Sure buddy. Maybe in your wildest masturbatory dreams lol

Giving evidence for curry and rice superiority over arabs is like giving evidence for round earth to a flat earther. I almost don't have the energy for that.

So I deliver evidence(which is apparent to any kid who knows anything about this world and doesn't live in their own delusional bubble) and then what?

The way you deflected and ignored my brutally obvious and self evident point about Chinese superiority over Turks , you're just gonna shut your eyes close your ears and deny objective reality again like an 8 year old autistic child. I mean it would be interesting to see you cope, but if I wanted that kind of entertainment I would just go to an online flat earth convention.

Sure buddy. Maybe in your wildest masturbatory dreams lol
Still no evidence? Concession accepted :society:

Still no evidence? Concession accepted :society:

View attachment 528148
If you are mad enough to think that this

is inferior to this

Then nothing will convince you

You are a man who lives in the 21st century in 2021 and are deluded enough to think that Turks mog Chinese. Even if all the turkish nation combined their current strenght and resources they would still be far behind china(a less "white" race:feelshmm:)

This is what happens to your brain when you drink the racial superiority kool aid lol.

the idea of turkish superiority over chinese people is so ridiculous that it leads me to 2 conclusions.

1. Either you know that arabs are culturally/intellectually inferior to rice/curries and you've been trolling me all along.

2. Or you just walked out of a sand dune hut and someone handed you the internet and a translator.

Either way you have utterly failed to prove arab superiority over curries or turkish superiority over chinese. This thread is decimated at this point and we're both just fucking a dead horse.

I appreciate the pure autism this forum is sometimes:feelsjuice:

You are a man who lives in the 21st century in 2021 and are deluded enough to think that Turks mog Chinese.
Because they do:feelshaha: Turks conquered Balkan Europe, North Africa, Anatolia, and Middle East. Did you forget about the Seljuks? Why do you think Hungarians speak a Turkic language? The fact is that your peabrain can't understand that geography also plays a part in who succeeds (which I've already admittd to multiple times). And Turkic people have inferior geographical advantage compared to Chinese, hence why they lose. It's no different than why the Irish never colonized any lands while the British did, or why Baltics never conquered Sibera while the Russians did, despite them basically being the same race. Again, not my fault you're so stupid you seem to forget over and over again that I've already acknowledged OTHER factors play a part in success.

Either way you have utterly failed to prove arab superiority over curries or turkish superiority over chinese.
Saying something stupid with confidence doesn't make it anymore true, buddy boyo. Arabs are superior to curries and it's hilarious how much a coping curry like you wants to claim otherwise. No one would ever dream of being Indian, following Hinduism, or living in India, yet many people like to claim Arab lineage, live in Arabia, and follow an Arab religion:feelsokman: Also, Arabs, both know and in the past, had better, safer, more influential empires/countries than India ever did or will.

Indianwhamen

Because they do:feelshaha: Turks conquered Balkan Europe, North Africa, Anatolia, and Middle East. Did you forget about the Seljuks? Why do you think Hungarians speak a Turkic language? The fact is that your peabrain can't understand that geography also plays a part in who succeeds (which I've already admittd to multiple times). And Turkic people have inferior geographical advantage compared to Chinese, hence why they lose. It's no different than why the Irish never colonized any lands while the British did, or why Baltics never conquered Sibera while the Russians did, despite them basically being the same race. Again, not my fault you're so stupid you seem to forget over and over again that I've already acknowledged OTHER factors play a part in success.

Saying something stupid with confidence doesn't make it anymore true, buddy boyo. Arabs are superior to curries and it's hilarious how much a coping curry like you wants to claim otherwise. No one would ever dream of being Indian, following Hinduism, or living in India, yet many people like to claim Arab lineage, live in Arabia, and follow an Arab religion:feelsokman: Also, Arabs, both know and in the past, had better, safer, more influential empires/countries than India ever did or will.

View attachment 528510
Lol. Keep coping against objective reality.

Ive already stated that Turks used to mog in conquering back then(even though they [UWSL]are still lacking to rice and curries in other fields) . Even those conquests have more to do with their uncivilized nomadic nature, as compared to other more sophisticated and urbanized asian cultures which used to stay in cities and practice agriculture. The only reason turks managed to reach arabia is because they were brought in by arabs as slaves(golden age period) . And their spread across central asia has a lot to do with mongol conquest(another race gooker and "less white" than turks) [/UWSL]

[UWSL]of course that conquest does not prove your thesis that their success comes from whiteness. But you know what disproves that theory? Modern chinese and indians mogging the fuck out of turks in every modern field. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]one race is darker than turks other is gooker than them. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]lol I've made this same point atleast 7 times now and you still haven't been able to counter it. [/UWSL]
Also, Arabs, both know and in the past, had better, safer, more influential empires/countries than India ever did or will.
Besides the golden age? Which one? Arabs were ruled by Ottomans for most of modern antiquity. They were irrelevant for hundreds of years before world war 1.

You see that's the thing. I have facts on my side. You don't. That's the only reason I have confidence because I can back up everything I say.

You are the only person who is trying to turn a falsehood into truth by repeating it. But that's the only thing you can fo when its so obvious that Chinese people are superior to turks. Something so obvious that anyone who hasn't been living in a sand dune knows it. Even American zoomers on this very forum know the threat that china is. Almost every newspaper article in multiple countries across multiple continents is about them.

And you come her and tell me they are inferior to turks:lul::lul:
The only people I've seen cope this hard against facts and evidence are IT

Your thesis that whiter asian races are superior BTFO'ed once again:dab::dab::dab:

Last edited:
Ive already stated that Turks used to mog in conquering back then(even though they [UWSL]are still lacking to rice and curries in other fields) . [/UWSL]
Curries have NOTHING superior to Turks. And Chinese maybe, at most, have higher IQ, but that hardly matters.
[UWSL]Even those conquests have more to do with their uncivilized nomadic nature, as compared to other more sophisticated and urbanized asian cultures which used to stay in cities and practice agriculture. The only reason turks managed to reach arabia is because they were brought in by arabs as slaves(golden age period) . And their spread across central asia has a lot to do with mongol conquest(another race gooker and "less white" than turks) [/UWSL]
lol Turks were not brought to Middle East via slavery, they came their as conquerers.

Also Mongols are "as white" as Turks are, hence why Genghis khan was said to have red hair and green eyes. It's also why some Russian children will often have light hair color like blonde/brown

Kyrgyz girl with red hair and green eyes

[UWSL]of course that conquest does not prove your thesis that their success comes from whiteness. But you know what disproves that theory? Modern chinese and indians mogging the fuck out of turks in every modern field. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]one race is darker than turks other is gooker than them. [/UWSL]
Wrong, Turks are still nomadic for the most part + they are largely under Russian influence + their lands are largely plains with little resources, hence why their countries are not as good. Still does not change the fact that their genetics & appearance are better than Indians and Chinese.
[UWSL]lol I've made this same point atleast 7 times now and you still haven't been able to counter it. [/UWSL]
Already did, not my problem you shove your head up your ass. But I'll try one more time, maybe you'll understand

Multiple factors dictate the state of a nations & who comes out on top

-Geography
-Resources
-Ideology
-Alliances
-Way of life (nomadic, city dweller)
-Dumb luck
-Genetics

I am not denying this. What I am saying is that genetics plays a large role. For example, if India was full of Turkic people instead of Street Shitters, it would be even better than it is now. If China was full of Mongol people instead of Chinks, it would be even better than it is now.
Besides the golden age? Which one? Arabs were ruled by Ottomans for most of modern antiquity. They were irrelevant for hundreds of years before world war 1.
Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman are all safer/better/more influential than India.

How can Arabs be irrelevant if Islam was not irrelevant?:feelsdevil: Again, all Islamic nations are partially Arab in spirit. This is a simple fact.
You see that's the thing. I have facts on my side. You don't. That's the only reason I have confidence because I can back up everything I say.
Keep telling yourself that:feelsEhh: Notice how all you can ever to is jerk yourself off about how objective and factual you are while I dont do that and just present facts?
You are the only person who is trying to turn a falsehood into truth by repeating it. But that's the only thing you can fo when its so obvious that Chinese people are superior to turks. Something so obvious that anyone who hasn't been living in a sand dune knows it. Even American zoomers on this very forum know the threat that china is. Almost every newspaper article in multiple countries across multiple continents is about them.

And you come her and tell me they are inferior to turks:lul::lul:

Your thesis that whiter asian races are superior BTFO'ed once again:dab::dab::dab:

Chinese people are not genetically superior to Turks. They have superior geography and resources while Turks do not. Every chink wishes they looked like Turkic Asians.

Turkman8

I

Curries have NOTHING superior to Turks. And Chinese maybe, at most, have higher IQ, but that hardly matters.
The irony is that you are probably writing this post on a device designed and built in China on a software coded and designed by some curry. And you have the gall to tell me that sand hut iq people have anything on these two races.

Turks probably mogged in conquest and empires, only during the medeival period. But in terms of modern advancements or cultural antiquity, social sophistication they got nothing on rice/curry/persians. Infact they adopted host cultures wherever they went.
lol Turks were not brought to Middle East via slavery, they came their as conquerers.
This pretty much sums up your understanding of history lol. If that's what you know about your own race what can be expected when it comes to curry/rice people. Do you even know what "mamluk" means?

Also Mongols are "as white" as Turks are, hence why Genghis khan was said to have red hair and green eyes. It's also why some Russian children will often have light hair color like blonde/brown
No they aren't. But you can keep coping.
Wrong, Turks are still nomadic for the most part + they are largely under Russian influence + their lands are largely plains with little resources, hence why their countries are not as good. Still does not change the fact that their genetics & appearance are better than Indians and Chinese.
I never said that appearance wise turks are worse than other races. But your thesis that they are superior for their whiteness has been decimated. I don't care about your excuses. Superior is superior. Other cultures brutally mog turks as has been shown by evidence after evidence.
-Geography
-Resources
-Ideology
-Alliances
-Way of life (nomadic, city dweller)
-Dumb luck
-Genetics

I am not denying this. What I am saying is that genetics plays a large role. For example, if India was full of Turkic people instead of Street Shitters, it would be even better than it is now. If China was full of Mongol people instead of Chinks, it would be even better than it is now.
Outrageous claims require outrageous evidence. Since we both know that you can't support literally anything you say with proof , your claims holds as much water as saying

1. If central asia was populated by africans instead of turks it would be far more prosperous

2. If Arabia was populated by Australian abos it would be a way more advanced.

I mean you yourself claimed that geography,resources and other factors matter, right? Then maybe blacks and abos are actually superior to arabs and turks, they just did not have the geography, resources etc to flourish. Just like arabs and turks did not flourish compared to curry and chinese people:feelshmm:

Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman are all safer/better/more influential than India.
All these countries were literal sandlands 70 years ago lol. They struck oil, they had an important geopolitical place as trade route between Mediterranean and Indies(again the real important part are the indies, south asia, south east asia, east asia etc)
They made a deal with the western jews to keep them safe and let the sheikhs, military dictators and their cronies prosper and in return gave away cheap oil and ready access to trade routes. If any of them made trouble(like Saddam did) they get a good ol beating from the west to remind who's truly in charge.

I don't know what any of this has to do with "whiteness" or "race superiority" tho.

You yourself claimed that geography/resources matter. But here's the difference:

Arabs flourish where geography/resources/luck are involved (oil, routes, western bankrolling etc) MEANWHILE curry/rice people flourish where actual race genetics are involved(service industry, IQ, technology, space exploration, military, culture etc)

Chinese people are not genetically superior to Turks. They have superior geography and resources while Turks do not. Every chink wishes they looked like Turkic Asians.

View attachment 528536
They do not wish to be turk lmfao. Just how deluded in your own fake superiority are you. They just want to look whiter. Never claimed that white doesn't look better. BUT

The very existence of Arabs as a people proves without any doubt that white skin doesn't make a race superior. Otherwise arabs would be superior to Chinese or Japanese or Indians.

Keep telling yourself that:feelsEhh: Notice how all you can ever to is jerk yourself off about how objective and factual you are while I dont do that and just present facts?

I

If I have to present evidence of Chinese superiority over turks then I might as well admit that I'm talking to a Camel

The irony is that you are probably writing this post on a device designed and built in China on a software coded and designed by some curry.
Source: my ass
And you have the gall to tell me that sand hut iq people have anything on these two races.
Arab IQ is still higher than Indian IQ. Even pakis have higher IQ than indians. And Chinese may have higher IQ but they're ugly as fuck compared to Arabs.
Turks probably mogged in conquest and empires, only during the medeival period. But in terms of modern advancements or cultural antiquity, social sophistication they got nothing on rice/curry/persians. Infact they adopted host cultures wherever they went.
Yes because in modern times they are sandwiched between Russia and China wig unfavourable geography.
This pretty much sums up your understanding of history lol. If that's what you know about your own race what can be expected when it comes to curry/rice people. Do you even know what "mamluk" means?
Not an Arab or Asian Turk. Needles to say you're wrong anyways since Turk Asians came to Mena thanks to seljuks
No they aren't. But you can keep coping.
Yes they are. But you can keep coping.
0e3b5fe60735adff8da9f947b850e0bf.jpg
mongolian-girl-cute-eyes.jpg

I never said that appearance wise turks are worse than other races. But your thesis that they are superior for their whiteness has been decimated. I don't care about your excuses. Superior is superior. Other cultures brutally mog turks as has been shown by evidence after evidence.
Appearance factors into superiority. And since Turks are whiter than Chinese this makes their genetics more desirable. Hence why chunk women get eyelid surgery to resemble Turks

Chinese being more relevant than them due tp geopolitical factors does not change that Turk genes are more desirae than Chink genes. This is like saying China being more geopolitically relevant than Estonia means Estonians are inferior to them

Outrageous claims require outrageous evidence. Since we both know that you can't support literally anything you say with proof , your claims holds as much water as saying
Evidence has been provided. Not my problem yo7 have your head up your ads.
1. If central asia was populated by africans instead of turks it would be far more prosperous

2. If Arabia was populated by Australian abos it would be a way more advanced.

I mean you yourself claimed that geography,resources and other factors matter, right? Then maybe blacks and abos are actually superior to arabs and turks, they just did not have the geography, resources etc to flourish.
Yes other factors matter, but despite how much of a coping curry you are, even I can tell you don't believe that about Africans and Australian abos, so I'm not entertaining a troll argument.
Just like arabs and turks did not flourish compared to curry and chinese people:feelshmm:
Saudi is safer and cleaner and more advanced than India.

Kel stop trying to lump fucking curries who have Australian abo blood with Chinese. It just makes you look embarassing.

Again Turks & Mongols are less.advanced die to geography, politics, and resources.
All these countries were literal sandlands 70 years ago lol.
What is Petra?
What is Mecca?
Kek Arabs all lived near the west and south parts beacsue that's where the fertile land was. Like @Undervalued said the fact that people who lived on a subcontinent that has 5% Arabable/fertile land managed to accomplish all that they did speaks volumes about their abilities. Meanwhile India has far more rain fair more fertile land yet is still shit compared to Saudi

They struck oil,
Stop the oil cope, curry nigger. Nigeria and venuzula also have oil yet don't have the intell3ctual capability to create a stable country.
they had an important geopolitical place as trade route between Mediterranean and Indies(again the real important part are the indies, south asia, south east asia, east asia etc)
Yep again I don't deny that geopolitics plays a role. Moroccans managed to conquer iberians for 700 years due to ideological and geographical advantages. Still doesn't change that Spanish are genetically more desirable than Moroccans.
They made a deal with the western jews to keep them safe and let the sheikhs, military dictators and their cronies prosper and in return gave away cheap oil and ready access to trade routes. If any of them made trouble(like Saddam did) they get a good ol beating from the west to remind who's truly in charge.
Don't act like curryland is any different when it comes to their servitude to America and israel:feelskek:
I don't know what any of this has to do with "whiteness" or "race superiority" tho.
Beacsue the closer you are Aryans in terms of genetics the better off you generally tend to be
You yourself claimed that geography/resources matter. But here's the difference:

Arabs flourish where geography/resources/luck are involved (oil, routes, western bankrolling etc)
If that was the case Arabs wouldn't have conquered people from Spain to China. Arabs from saudi also almost never leave their country, so you will naturally see less of them in the west being influential compared to othe Mena who are more commonly found in the west
MEANWHILE curry/rice people flourish where actual race genetics are involved(service industry, IQ, technology, space exploration, military, culture etc)
Curries are 1 billion. No shit a few of them are gonna have high enough IQ to escape their shitholes. Still doesn't change that Saudi has higher IQ than India no matter how much it makes you seethe and squirm
They do not wish to be turk lmfao. Just how deluded in your own fake superiority are you. They just want to look whiter.
And Turks and mongols look whiter than chinese:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The very existence of Arabs as a people proves without any doubt that white skin doesn't make a race superior. Otherwise arabs would be superior to Chinese or Japanese or Indians.
Chinese and Japanese on average have whiter skin than Arabs, although some arabs still do have white skin, but Indians don't get to lay claim to that my shit-dark skin friend:feelsautistic:
If I have to present evidence of Chinese superiority over turks then I might as well admit that I'm talking to a Camel
Turkic genes are more desirable than Chinese genes

Just like how Arab genes are more desirable than Indian genes. Hence why many Arab men marry white women while Indian and Asian men ARE pretty much synonyms for turbo incels

Put geopolitics aside and that is 100% the case.

Ask any person if they would want a Turk wife or a Chinese wife and they will pick Turk wife

And any person if they would want an Arab husband or an Indian husband and they will pick Arab husband