Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Artificial Sexual Preselection

• Thread starter Deleted member 31999
  • Start date
Deleted member 31999

Deleted member 31999

Self-banned
-
I was thinking about sexual preselection recently and have been wondering if this could be artificially created in order to ascend. To test if this is possible, I'm planning on paying attractive girls to take pictures with me so I can artificially preselect myself for female sexual interest by creating an Instagram and posting those pictures there amid a bunch of other pictures. I think that since I'm just a short sperg with an average face, women might be able to set aside my unattractive features if they think I'm in high demand. If I do end up talking to a girl, I'll make it seem like I have things going on all the time and that oppertunity to talk to me is a uniquely special experience (even though I have no real friends, just acquaintances I call friends sometimes :feelsbadman:). Will this work boys? I don't know what else to do if it doesn't.

Last edited:
An idea only a truecel could come up with

the amount of effort youd have to do to make it look believable and cover all your bases is a multi year project and not worth it because the second youre found out it will all crumble into the ground.

the second youre found out it will all crumble into the ground.
I hadn't considered this yet. There has to be some way to isolate the girls so that they don't communicate with each other or try larping and saying that there are a lot of jealous girls who try to tare me down but that the one I'm talking to is special and unlike the rest. Tell her that she is crazy for even having such an idea that I'm not who I say I am and make her think that there could be negative social consequences for those thoughts. Normalfriends believe in thought crime, you must remember.

I hadn't considered this yet. There has to be some way to isolate the girls so that they don't communicate with each other or try larping and saying that there are a lot of jealous girls who try to tare me down but that the one I'm talking to is special and unlike the rest. Tell her that she is crazy for even having such an idea that I'm not who I say I am and make her think that there could be negative social consequences for those thoughts. Normalfriends believe in thought crime, you must remember.
Ghost them the moment you think it's all going to crumble into the ground. This way you can hide your weaknesses.

ill give you some help i guess as you seem semi real about this.

first and formost, you need to create multiple fake facebook, instagram, and snapchats about these women. you can just rip this directly off of their actual accounts. next you slowly upload the images and posts every day over the course of atleast one year. next you start to introduce yourself appearing on these fake social medias that you created by paying the real women to take pics with you that know nothing about that you made fake accounts of them. if your are high enough iq to understand what ive said here i can give you more

ill give you some help i guess as you seem semi real about this.

first and formost, you need to create multiple fake facebook, instagram, and snapchats about these women. you can just rip this directly off of their actual accounts. next you slowly upload the images and posts every day over the course of atleast one year. next you start to introduce yourself appearing on these fake social medias that you created by paying the real women to take pics with you that know nothing about that you made fake accounts of them. if your are high enough iq to understand what ive said here i can give you more
Good idea, I will try that out as well. Zoomer girls normally don't use Facebook and only check someone's snap score on Snapchat (which I would artificially inflate) so I would probably only do this on Instagram to flesh out these prop people. Thanks for your input.

Good idea, I will try that out as well. Zoomer girls normally don't use Facebook and only check someone's snap score on Snapchat (which I would artificially inflate) so I would probably only do this on Instagram to flesh out these prop people. Thanks for your input.
tbh it seems like it wont really work and too high effort but i guess it could just be something to take up time with doing