Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ariana grande destroyed 2 males name yesterday at a funreal with a whore outfit

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
after last year 22 people died because of her, yesterday at Aretha Franklens funeral she decided to come with a whore outfit.
now all media go crazy for no reason and looking for males to destroy.

first they took a pic of clinton eyefuking her lmao the guy a savage

bill-clinton-ariana-grande.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F157f659e2b3e8391bf27f6eabe83835f%2F206633776%2Fariana-grande-performs-during-aretha-franklins-funeral-at-greater-picture-id1025545712

and now theyre saying the PRIEST assaulted her lol
Y2sC1VJ.gif

Dl9wY13UwAApaAg.jpg

all was on live national tv lmao

clintons name has already been destroyed by raping that girl tbh.

Gonna be real with ya, I couldn't care less about a celebrities funeral. The whore getup just draws more attention to a pointless event that should only be of concern to the friends and family of the dead person. I don't give a fuck about someone I never met dying, and no one else does either, it's time to end the charade.
clintons name has already been destroyed by raping that girl tbh.
>rape
Cope. If you're President you don't have to rape.

I have a huge crush on Ariana grande

I never understood what that pic means

Nu-male Smile, also known as the Soylent Grin, Soyboy Face, Nu-Male Face and Cuckface, is an internet slang term referring to a facial expression associated with men described as nu-male or Soy Boys who are photographed expressing surprise or excitement with their mouth agape. Online, a variation of Wojak referred to as "Soyjack" is illustrated with the open-mouthed smile.

lol bill clinton doesnt give a fuck anymore, not that he ever did

Nu-male Smile, also known as the Soylent Grin, Soyboy Face, Nu-Male Face and Cuckface, is an internet slang term referring to a facial expression associated with men described as nu-male or Soy Boys who are photographed expressing surprise or excitement with their mouth agape. Online, a variation of Wojak referred to as "Soyjack" is illustrated with the open-mouthed smile.
OK thanks, but u implying I am a soyboy

Wait so someones singing on stage in front of them and they're not supposed to look. Wtf is this shit.

He wasnt even looking lustily.

Such a joke, I thought it was the norm to dress modestly after a tragedy, her skirt doesn't even extend to her knees. Sickening.

Wait so someones singing on stage in front of them and they're not supposed to look. Wtf is this shit.

He wasnt even looking lustily.
This

Clinton looks senile though

Is the priest even feeling her up on purpose? Looks like he just put his hands in the wrong place.

Is the priest even feeling her up on purpose? Looks like he just put his hands in the wrong place.
duh... ofcourse it was an accident. like i said it was LIVE on national tv. but the media doesnt care

Why does the name 'Ariana Grande' sound like a 50yo 300lbs women who sings opera? :kys:

duh... ofcourse it was an accident. like i said it was LIVE on national tv. but the media doesnt care
Poor guy tbh, just trying to do the right thing at a funeral and rampaging sluts have to ruin it.

all staged goy

I wish she had been blown to bits in that Manchester attack, biggest whore on the planet and is the reason why young teenage girls are getting sluttier by the year

Rip Franklin.

TBH Ari looks like the type of burritocunt in highschool who gives you dirty looks when you walk near them

young foids are incapable of dressing elegantly

and now theyre saying the PRIEST assaulted her lol
I haven't heard about any of this because who could possibly give a shit, but this is funny if true given that the priest is a handsy-ass nibba. Look like we're heading for another intersectionality crack-up.

Dis nigga tryna cop a feel on live TV nigga

This is the incel who blew himself up at her concert.
TELEMMGLPICT000129790226_4-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq1F9N6pUIu4QWFka9jlJHP6iSTKFb89RMFPA6X6aJZO4.jpeg

This is her boyfriend, kek

Women use ANY opportunity to show potentials Chads their body parts. They would whore around on some anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz. Women have NO decency. Decency is a male concept the primitive female lizard brain cannot fathom. They only recognize POWER and what the current powers that be consider to be sinful / politically incorrect / etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back