Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Arguments on this forum be like

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Looks like my summer vacation is… over
★★★★★
Screenshot 2024 10 22 181512

"I'm the only REAL truecel, I can't believe this forum caters to ZOOMERS instead of ME!"

Screenshot 2024 10 22 181649

"I mog you in every single metric of life" (written to one of the EBIL FAKECEL ZOOMERS in question)

People on here really like to play both sides it seems; at one moment swearing left and right they're the only genuine truecel who has it the worst, then at another moment trying to brag and one-up other users. Whatever's most convenient to win the argument I guess

Imagine bragging like that on an Incel forum jfl

testosterone makes you competitive and since they've been beaten down by everyone else in life they have to resort to bullying the bottom of the barrel to feel a sliver of superiority

Every post I've seen of him he is always the asshole. I am kind of the same so it's whatever.

it's a joke that this faggot is still around here

it's a joke that this faggot is still around here
since hes a le based 2018cel mods need 4 months of extensive review + a communtiy poll just to get temp banned

Meanwhile 2024cels get a 80% for making a somewhat edgy joke jfl

View attachment 1300824
"I'm the only REAL truecel, I can't believe this forum caters to ZOOMERS instead of ME!"

View attachment 1300825
"I mog you in every single metric of life" (written to one of the EBIL FAKECEL ZOOMERS in question)

People on here really like to play both sides it seems; at one moment swearing left and right they're the only genuine truecel who has it the worst, then at another moment trying to brag and one-up other users. Whatever's most convenient to win the argument I guess
Some Oldcels are genuinely one of the most arrogant, stuck up, bluepilled and overall retarded users of this site, believing they are the shit just because they are older in age and postcount.

I'm the only truecel here. The rest of you are fakecels :soy:

Since he is a 2018cel he is given a pass of course...

Everyone getting blasted today

There's posters here that are obvious shit stirrers. Block them.

I have a literal truecel diploma so I mog all of u at being truecels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

additional not listed on there
- deformed backbone for seating in chair sideways for 10 years (cant straighten up anymore)
- shitskin bronze eyes (I WILL NEVER STOP BEING MAD ABOUT THIS, IMAGINE BEING BORN SLAV, THE RACE KNOWN FOR BLUE EYES AND GET SHITSKIN EYES INSTEAD, NICE)
- damaged skin
- cant grow beard to hide chin, cant grow anything except ass hair
- below average height 5'10
- bad eyesight

The only person that truecel mogs me is @TheGrayWolf

It's over for us buddy boyo @TheGrayWolf :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

@nice_try at least tag the nigger

This fag shit would never slide if he was a graycel

"I mog you, look at me showing off for a male-only forum guys" :soy:

hypergamy has gotten exponentially worse over the years so realistically its younger users who are more likely to be truecel anyway

I have a literal truecel diploma so I mog all of u at being truecels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 1300836

additional not listed on there
- deformed backbone for seating in chair sideways for 10 years (cant straighten up anymore)
- shitskin bronze eyes (I WILL NEVER STOP BEING MAD ABOUT THIS, IMAGINE BEING BORN SLAV, THE RACE KNOWN FOR BLUE EYES AND GET SHITSKIN EYES INSTEAD, NICE)
- damaged skin
- cant grow beard to hide chin, cant grow anything except ass hair
- below average height 5'10
- bad eyesight

The only person that truecel mogs me is @TheGrayWolf

It's over for us buddy boyo @TheGrayWolf :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I'm sorry for you too man :feelsbadman:

He is one of the biggest NTpill deniers and claim directly most autists shouldn't have gf because they are total retards and should be treated without any basic respect

Btw he likes to boost his ego with his writing "no one cares about you" etc

Watch out Nigger im a big shot you know better be careful how you talk to me you know man like I'm not threatening or anything bro but just be careful alright?
Bro I probably mog you in every aspect in life

face nerd GIF by JoyPixels

obvious bluepill infiltrator looking down on actual members

their egos will get more inflated the longer they are allowed to get away with it

@nice_try at least tag the nigger
They lack the respect and the balls to do that. They're online keyboard warriors who are nobodys irl, because nobody irl would tolerate their behavior.

Glad to see I've been proven right in that most here dislike that cunt
"most here" .... all I see is a handful of 2024 spamtrannies and a couple of schizos who changed their username at least 20 times. LOL. :feelskek:

They lack the respect and the balls to do that. They're online keyboard warriors who are nobodys irl, because nobody irl tolerates their behavior.
Imagine calling a forum of fucking Incels "nobody's" jfl
"most here" .... all I see is a handful of 2024 spamtrannies and a couple of schizos who changed their username at least 20 times. LOL.
Nah, I won't say who but I've had at least five users message me saying they agree

Even your fellow oldcel @Todd Thundercock agrees

You are ignoring content by this member

They lack the respect and the balls to do that. They're online keyboard warriors who are nobodys irl, because nobody irl would tolerate their behavior.
You really need to make up your mind on whether you're the only truecel in a forum full of LARPing zoomers or if everyone here is a "nobody" whom you mog

The average poster on this site is a LARPer. How hard is it to understand this, OP? Do you really think there are actual incels left when there’s an entirely dedicated subreddit full of troons mindlessly lurking here every minute of their worthless existence?

Also, any 2017-2020 user who’s still around should be highly questionable. Any normal human, incel or not, should’ve become bored by now, and realized just how colossal of a time waster this site is. There is a reason those users are seldom ever blackpilled, too.

Last edited: