Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There’s women and normies on this forum and they want to get you

They would definitely slip up.

Users who post overly sexual things (especially about their penis) are likely foids
Yep. By 10k they would almost have to slip up. Doubt any even made it to 5k

Ok. Maybe you are right then. I hear the government is terribly cucked over there
My dude. We are classed as potential terrorists. I have to meet with counter terrorism niggas every couple weeks

I kept hearing footsteps and chuckling, it’s probably one of them trying to get me. Stay safe brocels
Are you sure someone was following you or was that just your schizophrenia making you hear things?

Are you sure someone was following you or was that just your schizophrenia making you hear things?
Probably just hallucinations again tbh. I went a little paranoid and I went for a walk at like 2 AM with no shoes on

They just show up to my house and check if i ain’t got no weapons then talk to me
That’s crazy. Nigga, why? Is this normal procedure or did you do something they watch you now for?

That’s crazy. Nigga, why? Is this normal procedure or did you do something they watch you now for?
What?! Fr?? Dude that is fucked up
Nigga this is pretty standard in uk. They passed a law saying incels are seen as potential terrorists. Thankfully they only found some schizophrenic notes I made in my diary about people following me. They check my web history and everything

Nigga this is pretty standard in uk. They passed a law saying incels are seen as potential terrorists. Thankfully they only found some schizophrenic notes I made in my diary about people following me. They check my web history and everything
Thank God I don't live in the UK

So any uk man who posts on incels.is is automatically gonna be searched from time to time? Really?

So any uk man who posts on incels.is is automatically gonna be searched from time to time? Really?
I don’t know. I think it’s only if you’re seen as a potential threat. I’ve made bomb threats in my youth so I was already on their radar

I don’t know. I think it’s only if you’re seen as a potential threat. I’ve made bomb threats in my youth so I was already on their radar
Ok. They probably are more worried about the bomb threat than Incel posts.

Dude you need to seriously move. Fuck all that garbage. These IT faggots are the real ones who I would be worried about. All these troons shooting up schools and shit. How come they don't get investigated for being mentally ill? :feelsUgh::waitwhat:

Dude you need to seriously move. Fuck all that garbage. These IT faggots are the real ones who I would be worried about. All these troons shooting up schools and shit. How come they don't get investigated for being mentally ill? :feelsUgh::waitwhat:
That’s what I’m saying . There been more Troon and Islamist attacks than incel ones. Yet we are in trouble

I agree. A lot of users give off foid vibes. Especially the ones who tease you a little and say things that could be taken sexually. Like dawg?
Really?

But I don't think Foids are presently been online or even active in this forum,does not matter they have a account or not.So,not really a concern for now.

But I don't think Foids are presently been online or even active in this forum,does not matter they have an account or not.So,not really a concern for now.
You very well might be the AI user they are talking about, kek