Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There’s women and normies on this forum and they want to get you

That’s what I’m saying . There been more Troon and Islamist attacks than incel ones. Yet we are in trouble
It's always "le EVIL inkwell" that is the problem....

I guess it's mostly students looking to write the n. 1002923 carbon-copy thesis on online misogyny.
Normie faggot NPCs surely know how to please their globohomo academic masters.

i don't want to say it because what if it's just a normal incel and it will only cause attacks on him. It's mod team job to monitor this stuff.
DMs are there for a reason. Just DM me who you suspect. I won’t share it and will simply keep my eye open

FUCK! That user commented on many of my threads....
Am I in trouble :feelstrash:
FBI OPEN UP jfl
tenor.gif

Lol
Well no I am a Truecel rotting here.So,it is just me coping here jfl
Forced slang is a good sign it’s a infiltranny. “I’m just a trucel rotting here” “coping here JFL” is beyond forced @VideoGameCoper thoughts?

Forced slang is a good sign it’s a infiltranny. “I’m just a trucel rotting here” “coping here JFL” is beyond forced @VideoGameCoper thoughts?
Does seem a bit forced. Could be infiltrator, or could be an actual incel just trying to fit in as a newbie. We shouldn’t jump to conclusions, but should keep our eyes open as well

Does seem a bit forced. Could be infiltrator, or could be an actual incel just trying to fit in as a newbie. We shouldn’t jump to conclusions, but should keep our eyes open as well
I agree. I always feel weird about forced slang. I barely use the word foid because I’ve never used it irl.

Keep a close eye on him tho

I think much suspicion can come from new member who create an account that barely comments or posts anything and if they do leave it in. Especially in terms of voting where they can manipulate changes that incels in general don't want.
Aside from that it's retarded why they even want to bother when most posts are public anyway so its a waste of time then again these are sick tranny niggers.

Fat links already in the dms trying to get nudes jfl :feelskek:

I agree. I always feel weird about forced slang. I barely use the word foid because I’ve never used it irl.

Keep a close eye on him tho
I use foid a lot because it’s just so natural and fitting with how they act anymore. I don’t excessively use tons of slang all the time though. It’s like trying to fit in with hood niggas by saying “I’m just chillin in the hood yo! What are y’all slackers up to? Gonna go down da street and hit da club lata?”

I use foid a lot because it’s just so natural and fitting with how they act anymore. I don’t excessively use tons of slang all the time though. It’s like trying to fit in with hood niggas by saying “I’m just chillin in the hood yo! What are y’all slackers up to? Gonna go down da street and hit da club lata?”
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:
The uk equivalent is those niggas who say “yo I’ll rah wet you. Me and the mandem will rah chef you up fam” like nigger. Your name is Jonathan, you do not fucking speak like that.

No cap sheeeiiittt

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:
The uk equivalent is those niggas who say “yo I’ll rah wet you. Me and the mandem will rah chef you up fam” like nigger. Your name is Jonathan, you do not fucking speak like that.
Haha, true

I am a Calcuttacel.

Animation Magnify GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

I will find each and every infiltrator on here. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This is why they care about "GrAYcel discrimination" :lul: :lul: :lul: