Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Are you surprised IncelTears got nuked before incels.co did?

Are you surprised IncelTears got nuked before we did?

• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I know this is old news and that IncelTears sort of lives on in r/IncelTear, but unlike when r/incels or r/braincels got banned, IT got nuked HARD. They had over 300K subs, and will NEVER see those numbers again.

Their entire movement broke at the spine because it's morally corrupt. There was no unity under that big tentpole. There was obvious infighting among the genuine bullies, the degenerates, and the soy incels that just want to be accepted. The mods were true fascists that cannot take the slightest criticism. Without free speech, there is only dissent. Also SIMP in recent times is the hottest new buzzword, and IT are SIMP incarnates.

Although now it seems plausible that IT would have gotten nuked from within, before then, I really did believe that there was no chance this site would outlast them. I've always believed that the authorities always win. I was certain at any moment there would either be the next ER bringing things to the tipping point, or some government crackdown shutting us down, but at the end of the day, it was the INCELS that held it all together because we coped and LDARed together in peace. Our triumph is a rare underdog story that is much needed in these shitty times.

Because incels are true social pariahs, we stick around the internet, and cannot die. They will NEVER understand this. We will not die, unless you deliver us pussy on our doorsteps. We are also more loyal so we enjoy following fellowcels and care about our wellbeing so long as they don't cuck out.

Last edited:
"Before we did"
r/trucels r/incels r/braincels r/shortcels :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

"Before we did"
r/trucels r/incels r/braincels r/shortcels :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
We never stood a chance on cuckit. The real victory is that they will never grow to 300K subs ever again.

IT was way more "toxic" than this place, at least here people arent massive cunts to eacher. IT was just a karma farm for people making fake posts to make us seem like scum.

Not surprised. Those retarded faggots were bound to get nuked before us.

.co is maintaining itself pretty well tbh.

I never thought they would get nuked ngl

I'll still always miss the Reddit days. Before "r/incels" we had a subreddit just called "r/incel". I still remember it being linked in askreddit threads and people freaking out about it.