Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you right or left handed ?

Dominant hand ?

• Total voters
IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
Title.

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo @wereq @Chudpreet

Righty Tighty, Left is Loosie

Right handed like 99% of people

@Animecel2D You're the only lefty

Right, left handed people are moggers.

but in my teenage years i trained to master my ambidexterity

Incel trait: Pretended to be left handed to seem special.

Left but I can use my right hand also.
Right hand seem to be more powerful.

I write with my cock

Right-handed.

left handed and every right handed son of a bitch is a dumb nigger that can suck on my pecker

@Intellau_Celistic I'm cross dominant , both left and right handed but not ambidextrous , you ?

Based tbh even though I'm not a leftie , you could say I'm partially a leftie since I'm cross dominant
Tell me more about leftie supremacy , sounds based

I miss being tagged

Based tbh even though I'm not a leftie , you could say I'm partially a leftie since I'm cross dominant
Tell me more about leftie supremacy , sounds based
Lefties are more intelligent and see things for how they are. Righties are better at copying and regurgitating information. Lefties have learning disabilities when it comes to rote memorization because their brains are more in tune with reality. When they see a painting they see the brushstrokes as they come together whereas righty niggers just see the picture

Lefties are more intelligent and see things for how they are. Righties are better at copying and regurgitating information. Lefties have learning disabilities when it comes to rote memorization because their brains are more in tune with reality. When they see a painting they see the brushstrokes as they come together whereas righty niggers just see the picture
This is true actually
I'm studying a lot of science on handedness btw

I forgot to say sometimes i use left hand unironically i dont even notice unless someone says it

Thanks lol :feelshaha:
But I heard that mixed handedness is really common in Autists and I'm one so yeah
Man dont believe those jew diseases if youd be a real autist like ive seen you would be screaming and drooling like a retard
We have a hard time so what doesnt mean we autists or mentally ill like (((they))) claim

@Murder Mario @30klhlvwizard

Left handed, but I taught myself to be ambidextrous. Being right handed is a chad/normie trait