Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you really racist and antisemitic or you do it JFL?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Actually I don't hate the jews but it's so funny to say "gas da kikes! gas da kikes!" :feelsgah: And it's also funny to trigger normies and sjw spamming Pepes on their twitters :lul:

attiyeh2.jpg

jfl at not hating the jews.

I don't even know for sure, my stance always depends on who I am talking to. I instinctively choose the opposite always.

I'm basically an edgy soyboy. I say stupid shit online for the edge but when I see people act genuinely racist/homophobic IRL I cringe.

i hate them because they hate me

basically just reciprocal hatred

I can't take anyone who advocates anti-racism or semitic apologia seriously. Both of those things are every bit as bluepilled as "women are equal to men" or "women deserve rights equal to men" or "women are attracted to your personality" etc.

I only really hate nigs, spics, and jews because they have all wronged me and my people.

I know the jews have different sects and the most evil of those sects control the world and do unspeakable evil to children to try and gain immortality and it's fucked up since they try and squash all dissenting views and oust people as antisemetic basically we have to conform to a lie or risk getting ostracized, but face to face I don't give a shit about your religion I hate fucking normies and femoids.

It depends on your definition of racism. I'm a race realist and I believe life would be better in majority white countries with less minorities, particularly those with African and/or ME ancestry. I don't think kicking anyone out of a country solely for being born a certain way is morally defensible though. The only problem I have with Jews is how often non-Israeli Jews push globalism, but that also extends far being just Jews, even if the rates might not be as high elsewhere.

i hate them because they hate me

basically just reciprocal hatred
+my own kind for just being niggers in general
the real truth is that no stranger gives a shit about you if you arent an immediate relative or dicking them.

+my own kind for just being niggers in general
the real truth is that no stranger gives a shit about you if you arent an immediate relative or dicking them.
what race are u

I can't take anyone who advocates anti-racism or semitic apologia seriously. Both of those things are every bit as bluepilled as "women are equal to men" or "women deserve rights equal to men" or "women are attracted to your personality" etc.

True.

Actually I don't hate the jews but it's so funny to say "gas da kikes! gas da kikes!" :feelsgah: And it's also funny to trigger normies and sjw spamming Pepes on their twitters :lul:
Read Kevin MacDonald's Culture of Critique and some of Jared Taylor if you want to understand modern racism and anti-jewishness. Otherwise I consider you a LARPing noob.

no i never understand the point of antisemtistim i thought it was a meme but im pretty stupid

Not really, no.

Last edited: