Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR are you high iq but sometimes LDAR too hard and fuck up academically?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
how i felt at the time: i procrastinated and fucked up a test that was clearly easy and now ive fucked everything up i think its time to die

I sometimes put everything off and have to study all night with energy drinks.
The time I really got screwed though was Freshman year when I had severe depression with no medication. I simply couldn't study because I had no energy. As a result, my grades were shit
(2.6 winter term) and now my cumulative GPA is grounded in mediocrity.

Depression crushes me. I'm luckily high IQ enough that it doesn't really affect my grades.

I procrastinated too much

Indeed. I know i could have been an important spanish thinker, a college proffesor or a proffesional writer... But i can barely think because of depression caused by being a social outcast. Its fucking hell knowing how far i am from what i could have been in a different culture that doesnt hate ugly males.

maslow's hierarchy = forced meme by R9k soycucks
It's a fundamental blackpill. You can't progress to the next stages if you don't have your biological needs met. You truly embody your username.

I’m a low IQ dumb fuck

Yeah, I think I have fucked this semester because of procrastination, even now I should be working on a project but instead, I am posting and playing vidya.

If you were truly high IQ you would divine the negative consequences of your actions (or inaction, in this case). You can have depression and do work anyway, it just makes you more miserable.

Yeah, in one college class I missed getting an A by one point because I didn't study hard enough.

If you were truly high IQ you would divine the negative consequences of your actions (or inaction, in this case). You can have depression and do work anyway, it just makes you more miserable.
i had a good idea of how risky and detrimental my lack of action was but my iq doesnt have a built in power generator

i had a good idea of how risky and detrimental my lack of action was but my iq doesnt have a built in power generator
Low anxietycel? Anxiety is all the fuel I ever need to get shit done.

I have zero motivation to do anything with my life.
Low anxietycel? Anxiety is all the fuel I ever need to get shit done.

You're confusing dread with anxiety.

The most intelligent peopel probably have hte woest grades

I’m not sure if I’m intelligent but I have lots of mental breakdown. It fucks up my life.

I always try to learn just the bare minimum that's required to pass. It works most of the time, but if it doesn't, I'm really really fucked, because I hate studying.