Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you happy for not having wife and children?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I do, because by system of this world she would be ugly, so I'm happy for not wagecucking to have ugly wifeoid. And in time of crying for not having cute waifu of culture, is always to rember that things could be much worse, that "reward" for hard work is becoming betabuxx slave of ugly femorloid

Yeah, but I want to fuck.

Give me looksmatch gf

Sad for no waifu, happy because no incel children that will suffer

No, because it could have been fulfilling only 20 years ago, when "wife" did not mean "landwhale roastie in an open relationship" and kids did not mean "disrespectful vaping fortnite addicted liberal zoomer"

I want to be house husband :> Go go foid, become my wageslave

No. Why in the world would I be happy.

Sad for no qt jb gf

No, because it could have been fulfilling only 20 years ago, when "wife" did not mean "landwhale roastie in an open relationship" and kids did not mean "disrespectful vaping fortnite addicted liberal zoomer"
Screenshot 20191107 135717 Google

I give up on having that so yeah

I give up on having that so yeah
I wouldn't say I'm happy about it, but I sure am relieved that I can give up hoping and trying to no avail anymore.

Yes. Wives are usually total shit after the first six months of banging each other’s brains out. My son would probably be an incel too and my daughter would just be a cum toilet for Chad.

It's pretty much over if you don't have a very easy to do job and are not agreeable enough to tolerate a wife