Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you genuinely racist/bigotted?

Are you genuinely racist/bigotted?

• Yes

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 57 65.5%

• Total voters
The only race that I truly hate and think needs to be exterminated is kikes. I hate all kikes including kikecels. In fact if I ever saw a kikecel get bullied I would join in on the bullying.

My hatred of kikes is on par with my hatred of foids.

No. Even though I regularly shit on blacks, it’s mostly because most reliably conform to the stereotype of insentient violent mental midget. I have nothing against based, intelligent blacks. I’d never say “oh you’re a cool smart black guy who’s never done anything bad to me but I don’t like you because you’re black”. Could be said that I hate blacks as a rule, with some exceptions.. I am however against racial diversity. Would be nice if everyone could coexist in a utopia. Like if you could mix races in a space with 0 additional conflict or erosion of social trust, and no dilution of races, but the experiment has been performed and it has failed. I think everyone knows this by now and is afraid to say it. Instead of diversity being just neutral, it results in endless 24/7 damage control. Borders exist for a reason and are a good idea despite being Muh archaic and outdated bro!. The merit of an idea is not determined by its position on the time axis.

I really just hate leftists and feminists, even though their worldviews are probabaly just as immutable as a black guys black skin insofar as they are manipulated, impressionable NPCs who need some artificial replacement for reality since reality is apathetic and inconvenient For them. Example: the man-hating 300lb ugly feminist doesn’t actually hate men, she just hates herself for being ugly so she copes by pretending to hate the object of her greatest desire just to deal with her shit reality. Nevertheless, they are extremely influential and I don’t want to live in their utopia.

So In that sense I find myself aligned with whites because the leftists are basically everyone other than white men and their wives. And tbh it’s retarded for anyone in the west to not be aligned with whites considering some of the only places worth living are white countries, created by whites.. and immigrants only come to these countries for access to white people and the fruits of their labor.

Jews and leftist soy slurpers would label me a “hater” but I don’t really “hate” blacks or any other races.

I just would prefer not to live around them due to their culture of violence, stupidity and obnoxiousness.

I’m also not down for the Jews white genocide agenda so because I also desire an exclusive homeland for whites only Jews and soy cucks would also label me a “hater” and a “racist” for having the audacity to simply want my people to survive.
Not wanting to go extinct is racist but only if you’re white.

Last edited:
fr though, do you hate them because of their skin colour, or because of what they've done to you?
Not because of their skin color nor because of what they've done, it's because they're all selective in their social justice war.

I genuinely hate the human race in all honesty. I myself am white but I don't give two shits. I was mostly bullied, rejected and ridiculed by white people. My own fucking race, while middle easterners and blacks treated me far better.

But actually I hate most of them too. People are just way too predictable, boring, dull, evil (I could go on). Never in my life have I met someone I could trust.

makes sense.
I did nearly get into a fight with three niggers this year (one of them wanted to stab me and called for back up, jfl) and fought a blasian last year, jfl. Cumskins only engage in microaggressions and towelhead whores are only verbally rude coupled with body language sometimes.

I hate behaviour that is harmful to me & tends to fall into a pattern of certain demographics being more represented in the readiness to commit such acts.

Not really. I just find nonwhites less attractive, especially black and mulatto foids.

I primarily hate ethnicites' CULTURE--which is something largely controllable, as opposed to necessarily race itself.

I really just hate leftists and feminists, even though their worldviews are probabaly just as immutable as a black guys black skin insofar as they are manipulated, impressionable NPCs who need some artificial replacement for reality since reality is apathetic and inconvenient For them. Example: the man-hating 300lb ugly feminist doesn’t actually hate men, she just hates herself for being ugly so she copes by pretending to hate the object of her greatest desire just to deal with her shit reality. Nevertheless, they are extremely influential and I don’t want to live in their utopia.

B.F. Skinner IQ.

I genuinely hate the human race in all honesty. I myself am white but I don't give two shits. I was mostly bullied, rejected and ridiculed by white people. My own fucking race, while middle easterners and blacks treated me far better.

But actually I hate most of them too. People are just way too predictable, boring, dull, evil (I could go on). Never in my life have I met someone I could trust.

You've taken the black pill on humanity. Misanthropy is a natural destination when you've had enough varied experiences with all kinds of people. They all tend to converge on a few key attributes, like you've mentioned.

Any benevolent, super intelligent alien race, capable of uplifting humanity into a new era of civilization and stage of evolution, would probably seriously consider letting humanity go extinct. I don't think I could blame them either.

Last edited:
The only race that I truly hate and think needs to be exterminated is kikes. I hate all kikes including kikecels. In fact if I ever saw a kikecel get bullied I would join in on the bullying.

My hatred of kikes is on par with my hatred of foids.
:cryfeels:
Even other incels hate me, it truly is over.