Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you genuinely racist/bigotted?

Are you genuinely racist/bigotted?

• Yes

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 57 65.5%

• Total voters
DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I'm not talking about some WOKE BS definition of racism.

The question is as follows.

Do you genuinely hate another demographic or minority group based on their race, skin colour, religion, religous sect, language, or any other factor outside their control?

I only hate human garbage, which happen to be cumskins 70% of the time.

So kinda.

402529366 0ecdbf069d b

I'm a selfhating shitskin subhuman and I hate everyone equally. Am I racist?

no, same level of in-group preference that every normal race on the planet has

Some groups are worse than others, but I don’t prefer or like anybody for NOT being of those worsts groups.

No tbh. I am cool with all races.

Do you genuinely hate another demographic or minority group based on their race, skin colour, religion, religous sect, language, or any other factor outside their control?
yes to everyone, including myself.

I'm not xenophobic, I just like to offend for laughs

No. I just hate how you can't even make a fucking JOKE about race or literally just say the "n word", not call someone it but just QUOTE it without turning heads. It's fucking ridiculous and perfectly reflects the hypocrisy of the west when it comes to this shit. Nobody actually cares about these issues, they just care about keeping up appearances.

SJWs are the biggest racists of all, they'll talk about "defending minority rights" and "the need to fight for PoC" and have absolutely no black/ethnic friends at all lmao.

Why? Shias literally have the most retarded sect in the world and they are sectarian as fuck.
Idk sunnis fucked our culture and shiet and shia ppl protected it mostly. ITs an old thing ybh im not shia or sunni but i know tbh

Foids of every race equally deserve rape

This definition of racism, is, of course, a strawman; and, if anything, the woke definition is more accurate.

Last edited:
Shia is based. Like sand martin luther.

I hate the female race and the normie race. I should hate chads, but none of them have ever bullied me

I think I'm racist, though I try to not show it. But inherently I view people of darker skin as totally different from me, and honestly can't relate to them.

No. I recognize there are races and differences between them, but I don't hate anyone just for their race.
I thought I was racist, until I saw how foids, ethnics, blacks and curries fucking hate ethnics, blacks and curries.
tbh, white men are easily the least racist group of people

I think I'm racist, though I try to not show it. But inherently I view people of darker skin as totally different from me, and honestly can't relate to them.
That's how I feel about white people.

I am racist towards golden retrievers and german shepards

yes I hate c*msk*ns and their j*w*sh masters

Bait thread, but I'll participate. I'm about to cause a lot of butthurt everywhere, so prepare yourselves. Just remember that I hate and love you all equally, so take none of the following personally.

I hate a lot of groups, but none of the hate is because of their genetics. Hating people because of the way they're born is amoeba IQ.

The hate I have for groups is the result of their beliefs and doctrines, as well as their cultural attitudes in practice, and the actions they've demonstrated and continue to demonstrate.

I hate Orthodox kikes because of their adherence to racist theology (the idea of the Jew chosen by Yahweh and everybody else who are goyim and to be treated as cattle to serve the Jew). This religious philosophy is arrogant and perverted, but it seems to be shared even among atheist Jews. You'll see staunch and fervent atheist Jews casually using the term "goyim" or "goy." On a related note, I also hate crypto-kikes for their influence and sometimes covert takeover of a lot of institutions. They seem to carry over their tribalism from their religious counterparts and exercise a lot of nepotism and cronyism in many sectors of society as a result. All of the "Jews control everything" memes are based in some truth.

I hate niggers, because that's a cultural and racial identity embraced by many African Americans and even many other westernized African immigrants that centers around gangbanging, murder and drug dealing. Degeneracy, basically. And now niggers have carte blanche to do literally whatever they want in the US, free of consequence, because one criminal black guy got murdered by a cop, and if you call out their bullshit and criminal behavior you're a racist. Many young blacks act like niggers, then get upset when people treat them like niggers. *pikachu face* What's worse is that they call each other nigger like it means "friend and brother" and get mad when somebody else calls them that, without being aware of what it really means to call yourself a nigger.

I hate honkies, both Europeans and Americans, not only because of their imperial and colonial legacy, but because they've enabled modern degeneracy. They also have a terrible habit of sticking their nose into other peoples' business through all of these wars and invasions trying to spread "peace and democracy", while secretly stealing natural resources, and think they're morally superior and righteous in many instances. The Absolute State of the World 2020 can be blamed mostly on white elites (with the assistance of the crypo-kikes). I also hate them because they're absolute CUCKS in some countries (Sweden, UK, Canada, to name a few) that would prefer their own mothers, sisters and daughters get raped by immigrants, than to offend their own liberal sensibilities.

I hate sand niggers, because, like Jews, they're arrogant and have this "Arab pride" that seems to leak into many other aspects of their life and personal identity. It doesn't matter if they're a literal janitor, they will think they're better than you. Their arrogance probably stems from the fact that their people were never enslaved historically. This arrogance is partly what's costing them in their own lands so severely. They'd much rather think their tribe is better than the one next village over, than unite and fight the common enemy. And every single Arab driver I've seen on the road is literally the worst fucking driver in a ten km radius around them.

I hate chinks because because they have the cunning of the Jew and arrogance of the Arab, but you'll never see it on their face or hear it in their words. I hate Indo-Pak curries for the same reasons. On that note, I don't think I've encountered a more overtly arrogant attitude than that of the Indian. It might be a cultural meme that's been imprinted as a relic of British colonialism, but I can't be certain.

I don't have much experience (both positive and negative) with spics, wops, wogs, gooks, and other groups like slavs and Eastern Europeans, or even Central Asians (Turkmen, Kazakhs, Armenian etc.), so I don't have any particular hate (or love, but this is a hate thread) for them. Maybe somebody else can fill me in on those particulars.

tl;dr: Humans are generally terrible.

Last edited:
yea I hate whites

I dislike niggers not because of their skin but the way they act.

I hate jews and niggers. Jews because they ruined society and the entire world and niggers because of how they act

I like racist jokes against everyone. Guess that means im literally hitler.

Normies and foids are the ones i hate,curries are the ones i feel disgusted to look at.

Don't hate curries though,Just think they ugly af and subhuman.

I voted no because I really haven't got a problem with any race, but there is one exception: jews.
Those are vile people and the actual situation we're living these days is largely because of them.

Also, hating whites is lame. This board will soon turn into racebait if you boyos keep it up.

I dislike sunni muslim culture. I support shia
I support Ibadis, as I consider both Sunni and Shias to be heretics.
Likewise, I support Greek Orthodoxy over Anglicans, Catholics, Eastern Orthodoxy.etc

I’m not a fan of blacks tbh ngl

No, I hate foids of all races

I hate jews and women of all races. When it comes to Chads I'm simply jealous of them and I sympathize with every non-Chad irrespective of race (except Jews)

Some are okay, they tend to be less aggressive
No way bro. Any black gang you can imagine is 100x less brutal than the cartels in Mexico, which are comprised mostly of Mexicans.

Jews and leftist soy slurpers would label me a “hater” but I don’t really “hate” blacks or any other races.

I just would prefer not to live around them due to their culture of violence, stupidity and obnoxiousness.

I’m also not down for the Jews white genocide agenda so because I also desire an exclusive homeland for whites only Jews and soy cucks would also label me a “hater” and a “racist” for having the audacity to simply want my people to survive.

I throw around racial slurs and offensive terms quite a lot, but I do it just to be edgy. I don't actually hate any race tbh.

Yes, I hate cumskins, niggers and towelhead whores.

I used to be ngl. After much thought i figured out that i just hate most people

I only hate gorillas and hope for a second gorillocaust

No sir I’m no foid
No way bro. Any black gang you can imagine is 100x less brutal than the cartels in Mexico, which are comprised mostly of Mexicans.
Tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back