Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you from italy?

• Thread starter NowItsSlimeTime
  • Start date

Respond "yes" if you are, "no" if you are not, and "go fuck yourself" to tell me to go fuck myself

• Total voters
NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
See, the thing is Italy is a chad country. It made the good shit mang.

Garlic bread, for starters, comes from Bruschetta. It's the bread part of Bruschetta without any of the other parts. Now you might be wondering, wait, isn't this also technically rome's territory too? To that I say, yes! Rome also played a big role in making garlic bread what it is today. However, rome inhabited italy for a time. The chad nature of it rubbed off on them.

Italy also made shit like pizza, but the good pizza was made in america. Italian pizza is saucy bread. The fuck?

But tell me something else. You wearing jeans right now, dawg? Italy! 17th century to be exact, italy was the birthplace of the casual-yet-formal wear. It's something that looks good on everyone to be honest. But not just that for practical shit. Newspapers, banks, even entertainment shit like pianos. Italy made it all.

https://www.essentialitaly.co.uk/blog/life-changing-italian-inventions-2 (didn't add some shit like radios because it was just an italian guy in america or because it was so inconsequential)

However here's my biggest source. The poll. Italians are chads because we have almost none of them here! I doubt we have more then 20. Italy is the most based, sexiest country and I love them for it. Go italy!

My father works with Italians and i was there multiple times. I love everything about Italy, the people, the architecture, the weather, food… it’s a great and beautiful country. I plan to go again.

@BasedStalin

My father works with Italians and i was there multiple times. I love everything about Italy, the people, the architecture, the weather, food… it’s a great and beautiful country. I plan to go again.
I know!! Such a cool place. I want to go someday but I need more money.

I'm Italian from Rome.
I would 100% stab you for posting such misinformed shit, but i don't pretend gringos know anything about the world nor life in general after all...

Italians are manlets in average

Italian food top tier

I work with italians as a technician theyre great and based people