Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A shout-out for the Italiancels

J

Jeffrey69

Based 5'7" American Patriotcel
Here's one for all you Spaghetticels. Buon natale e felice nuovo anno.

Now if you have read some of my previous posts, I have kinda been really studying Italian, and looking forward to possibly joining the military and getting stationed in Italy. Because the food's awesome and the women are mainly 7s or above. Plus that still conservative and the only Western country that doesn't seem to have surrendered to the wokeshit (drag queen story hours, femtard revolutions and all). Also, Berlusconi (RIP) was just 5'5" yet he really pulled the pussy. Whereas I'm 5'7" in America, fat chance.

Or so I thought. From what I've understood, the Cecchettin/Turetta debacle really seems to have attracted all the femtards out of under the rocks they were hiding. Like this horror. But I still had high hopes because of the ragazze basate e rossopillate. But now, when reading up, it really made me feel sad. How are you holding up?

What do you think will be the future of gender relations in Italy, now that the femtards seem to have irrepairably damaged them beyond any repair? Is there any hope that eventually the men, and the women who don't hate them will rise up and the femtards will be forced to crawl back under the rocks they crawled out from under? Or will woke Elly Schlein and the ghost of Michela Murgia prevail and men will have to surrender to the "collective responsibility" femtard wokeshit to get a crumb of pussy? And from some people have said, even Meloni and Salvini were not really doing much to oppose that shit, despite having a right-wing majority in government. Or was there any good news that they're putting a stop to the femtard excesses? But funnily enough, I remember in an reading in an article that 15 years ago under Berlusconi, even the left-wing men who didn't like him were still based and against femtard hysteria. Do you think that perhaps like Casapound or Forza Nuova could now have an opportunity to win big with the men and put a stop to that femtard shit? I mean, that would be basato.

But seriously, it's so creepy and eery how Hoxhasio-Cortez and Schlein look alike, her name may as well be Alessandra Ocazzio-Cortezza, and be a Maoist-Hoxhaist bartender from Bologna. From what I've understood, Bologna was essentially Italy's equivalent of Bay Area or Boston or Seattle or Portland, plus Emilia-Romagna and Tuscany regions in general would be like if Marxachussetts and Calizuela had woke non-binary trans babies, that were raised Italian. Whilst Lombardy is like New York, but more based, Milan doesn't dominate the rest of the region like NYC holds upstate New York hostage. But seriously, is there some leftard progressitard cloning machine at work somewhere?

aocschlein.png

Anyway, back to the topic. Or do you think Italy might end up going down the path of South Korea? Apparently, there gender relations are pretty much in the toilet. I remember reading somewhere that a guy said his best friend from South Korea was really cheering for the Yoon Suk-Yeol's victory (RW populist candidate in 2022 Korean elections), because Korean feminists are very extreme and most young women there are radfems, and even his own mother told him to marry a Korean-American girl, not a Korean one. So do you think Italy will also be on its way there, with rise of 4B-like movements and Italian dudes might instead end up having to turn to MGTOW or becoming passport bros (or any other alternatives?)

Stay strong and resilient, and don't surrender to femtards. And may 2024 be when the femtards will be defeated. This was the hopes I had...

femtard1.png

Last edited: